RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2011/2012)

pauldyson1uk

I presume today vindicated Suarez and proved Evra is the true villain.
of course it did , today just proves that Evra was lying and Suarez is the true victim and more so that Evra made the mistake for them to score

Bunch of small time muppets , I bet there is nothing done about the gimp and the monkey actions he was doing.

Disgraceful club and racist fans.

Neo_Mufc

Ahhh you beat me to it!

"Andy Carroll showed his worth today"

"Andy Carroll became a Liverpool player today"

:lol: Wonder how long it'll take before they turn against him? Kuyts a hero now too!

Aporkalypse

They were fecking woeful against a makeshift United side. Astonishing how low the standards have sunk.

Are they adopting "friendly banter" as a euphemism for racial abuse yet?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
If 35m spent to field a decoy of a football player is showing one's worth, they've really lost the plot over there. Carroll was even less intrusive in the opposing defense than any striker I've ever witness don an LFC shirt. His only use was imitating a large pole like witnessed at the old Boston Garden that blocked the fan's view that had the misfortune of sitting in the seat.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It's ignorant how they talk about karma. Was it Karma for Anton Ferdinand today? No, it's just been an enjoyable day for a couple of racists, nothing more.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
In reality it was a disciplined but gutless performance from Liverpool against a United side without our three best players
even so, you get feck all for good performances if you let the opposition have two soft goals.

I'm really getting sick of seeing us go to Anfield and fail to win. We've only managed to take the lead there once in the last five or six visits and we lost that game 2-1.

Last win there was when Tevez scored in 2007/08 season.

Neo_Mufc

Give it till Tuesday, once they start drawing again.

I'll be sure to use the warrior thread as reference to their pure madness. How can you go from absolute shite to worth 35million after one header.

They really can't take it that they've bought an absolute piece of shite. I would have given them the praise if he'd have scored but he didn't.

Deluded doesn't even sum it up. Kuyt and Caroll will soon be beavis and butthead within a week or so.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The most ironic post since the internet was invented:

It's the sign of a great team that you can play shit against one of the lesser teams and still manage to win.

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
I'm really getting sick of seeing us go to Anfield and fail to win. We've only managed to take the lead there once in the last five or six visits and we lost that game 2-1.
Well we're unlikely ever to win regularly at Anfield unless they really fall off. Just like Rangers rarely win at Celtic and vice versa, however good the sides are at any one time. It's Liverpool's cup final. They never found it easy coming to OT even when we were average and they were amazing.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I thought Carroll did OK. This is the kind of game that suits him. Liverpool playing shite and just lumping it forward to him to win the first ball.

I thought they were really poor.

Downing was laughably bad. His crossing. :lol:

Kelvin

Well we're unlikely ever to win regularly at Anfield unless they really fall off. Just like Rangers rarely win at Celtic and vice versa, however good the sides are at any one time. It's Liverpool's cup final. They never found it easy coming to OT even when we were average and they were amazing.
they beaten us 4-1 at OT a few years back when torres was in his prime, i am getting fed up of our struggle against this bastards, I hope we give them a proper hammering when they come to OT.

Magnus

Another mad swede
I thought Carroll did OK. This is the kind of game that suits him. Liverpool playing shite and just lumping it forward to him to win the first ball.

I thought they were really poor.

Downing was laughably bad. His crossing. :lol:
They won. I´m in shite mood right now I know but they fecking won and that´s what counts. I thought the lads did well however but it hurts so much losing to them lot. Still we are the ones on 19 and they can keep going in the middle of the table and it will soon be revenge. 19 19 19 19 take that you scouse cnuts

Kelvin

they won the match so they have all the right to gloat, we do the same thing if we have won too its a sickening feeling to lose the way we did though. we gifted them both their goals.

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
they beaten us 4-1 at OT a few years back when torres was in his prime, i am getting fed up of our struggle against this bastards, I hope we give them a proper hammering when they come to OT.
Obviously I'm not saying it never happens, it's never going to happen regularly though. Home advantage among major rivals is huge.

Man-United

We won 5 of 6 games at anfield in the league between 02/03 and 07/08, but we never played well in any of those as I can remember.
Today was probably one of our better anfield games during the last ten years.

AlwaysRedwood

If I were a Liverpool fan, I'd want to be out of the FA Cup and the Carling Cup to focus on getting back in the CL. Top four should be the only goal with such a thin squad.

This result will just lead to a harder time getting back into the CL.

Magnus

Another mad swede
If I were a Liverpool fan, I'd want to be out of the FA Cup and the Carling Cup to focus on getting back in the CL. Top four should be the only goal with such a thin squad.

If I were a LFC fan(God forbid) I´d be fecking happy with the results against the Mancunians. Stop kidding yourself but we will fecking kill them when they get to OT. Absolutely hate them

Neo_Mufc

They also beat a man utd team without rooney nani and vidic essentially 3 of our best players.

Rooney24

Not sure if anyone else has posted this somewhere but has anyone else seen the rumours the scousers started about three united fans being arrested for spitting on the hillsborough memorial?

the fact they started the rumours is fecking worse than it actually happening in my opinion! How low will they sink??

OneUnited24

Something tells me they've given up on fourth, a lot of rational (perhaps too strong of a word) Liverpool fans i know have accepted they cant break the top four but are hoping for one of the cups. A top 6 finish and Carling Cup would probably be considered a successful season... Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Maybe SAF is right there is no value in the market, i mean imagine spending £100m and not breaking the top 4!

phelans shorts

Not sure if anyone else has posted this somewhere but has anyone else seen the rumours the scousers started about three united fans being arrested for spitting on the hillsborough memorial?

the fact they started the rumours is fecking worse than it actually happening in my opinion! How low will they sink??
Even more so since the rumour started 8 minutes before we were let out of the ground. I shit you not.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Even more so since the rumour started 8 minutes before we were let out of the ground. I shit you not.
RAWK's latest ammunition from a fabricated lifelong MUFC supporter.

Brianom76 is now trying to cover his internet tracks. Fortunately for us, Google's not keeping up with his username changes fast enough.

Check out the link to liverpoolfc.tv at the bottom of the Google search before his deception is covered up.

brianom76 - Google Search

@brianom76. About Me. I am from Dublin and I am LFC obsessed. Love to talk about all things LFC related but will also talk about anything, the problem is ...

HOW'S THAT FOR A LYING BASTARD, RAWK?

Brian O'Meara of Dublin, you disgrace the memory of the 96 and LFC.