RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
:lol:

I linked to the wrong thread.

It was supposed to be his resignation following on from that, but they've either deleted it or moved it to a part of the board that is no longer available for guests.

He basically resigns from his "position of a staff member" and admitted he'd made another account on the forum. He had had multiple conversations with this second account. :lol:

He also says that when he was in a restaurant with his family once he got abuse from a member on RAWK. :lol:

I'm sorry I linked to the wrong thread, and this one is now gone. Was fecking a great insite in the crazyness prevalent over there.
feck off Twiggie. You knew such a thread would've been deleted. Should've taken screen shots. :(

The part about "being in a restaurant" is fecking hilarious. Points to a group of people thinking they are important than they actually are.

NewDawnFades

He was linked to the Chelsea job less than a year ago. Now he's doing an Alan Partridge style evening with?

Can someone nearby please go and take notes

An Irish Red

Decent post

Rafa as guilty as anyone, if not more, with the catastophic last 2 years he had in the transfer market.

It's a fact not accepted by many, but Rafa spent a fortune in his last 2 years on Keane, Riera, Dossena, Ngog, Cavalieri, Aquilani, Johnson, Soto etc... in some of the most spirit crushingly disastrous deals in LFC history.
The retort

Can people stop debating Rafa's transfer record

It was fecking exceptional

His ability to generate 'on pitch' value for the club was unreal
Its dumb debating the amount spent without taking into account the value generated.
In fact some of the most valuable players who have grown hugely in value are still in the squad

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Needless to say they're not happy about the treatment Suarez is getting.

20solskjaer

I love the fact they thought it was just because he was playing at Old Trafford, hes playing in wales tonight and their booing the cnut too, it must be some kind of travelling united boo collective

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
They'll hate him eventually too. When he inevitably hands in a transfer request in a couple of years time.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
They are such a deluded lot it unreal. Suarez is a saint and the booing is a disgrace. You would think a visiting player at Anfield had never been booed.

It was appalling tonight; booing him when he had the ball and jeering him if lost it. It seemed to be an automatic thing to do and drew in the kids. I know he says it doesn't affect him, but a player can only take so much, even if he's greatly respect by his own supporters.

They'll hate him eventually too. When he inevitably hands in a transfer request in a couple of years time.
If he just claims he had to leave the country because of United/FA/media and not because Liverpool are shite they would believe him.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Evolution of RAWK's view of Suarez:

Suarez's commits handball at last World Cup:

Despicable, disgusting cheat. I'll quit watching football if that sneaky bastid ever joins Liverpool.

Suarez joins Liverpool:

He's a cheeky little scamp who'll trying ANYTHING to get an advantage!

Suarez charged with racism:

How can they drive Saint Luis from the game?!? He only wants to play football, feed ponies and heal the sick...

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I love the fact they thought it was just because he was playing at Old Trafford, hes playing in wales tonight and their booing the cnut too, it must be some kind of travelling united boo collective
He was booed at Wembley also - that's Manchester, London and Cardiff that's booed him in matches where many of the crowd were his country's supporters.

Not his fault of course, he's a wonderful human being :houllier:

Aporkalypse

Anyone pointed out that their fans booed Gylfi Sigurdsson in a friendly because he signed for Tottenham instead of them?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I knew this thread would be hilarious, and it's even better than I hoped.

Suarez is a pantomime villain, of course he's going to get booed! If he wasn't our player and he came to Anfield he would get all kinds of abuse. He does anything to win, that's why we love him playing for us, and why we would hate him if he played for anyone else.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
7/4 uruguay, just emptied my bluesq account on that and

luis at 7/4 to score.

BRING IT/.
It was brought... :lol:

But they got that debt overspending on players over the years. So they wouldn't have 19 titles if they didn't spend all that money. Works both ways.
:houllier:

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Its in the GLazer thread, I just closed it lol reading their comments on the game between GB and Suarez i mean Uruguay is actually an interesting psychosocial insight into the fanaticism.

Would rather Suarez score and beat their own nation which they somehow bizarrely hate?? That is just fecking weird and shows their mental division of bubblism in which they support their club.

Wankers. :lol:

edit: HAHA Olly, beat you sucker! :lol:

buckooo1978

one guy just had a meltdown due to the idiots in the thread - some argue the 500 million debt is due to player purchases!

and i quote....

to be honest I don't care any more. The opinion of certain posters here doesn't particularly bother me. God love them is all I can say. I come from Ireland and as such about half of my friends are liverpool fans, and half of my friends are man utd fans. my connection with liverpool, like so many irish people of my age is that my aunt moved to liverpool to teach for most of the sixties, and my uncle moved to work on the buildings, and used to go to matches. They both came back, and I caught the bug from my uncle.

The thing about having a circle of friends that includes many man utd fans is that we spend a lot of time arguing, and some of them are very sharp indeed. (I spend a lot of time in dark corners with my liverpool fans crying in my pint and cursing stewart Downing) I assume that there are a lot of posters on this board who are exactly the same. quite frankly a lot of what I've seen come my way really wouldn't pass muster. If I came out with some of the frankly delusional stuff I've seen here on this thread, I would be laughed out of it, and If I adopted the attitude of a number of posters here, I would start losing friends very quickly, and not just amongst the man utd supporters.

If you're going to argue with, and slag your mates, you have to at the very least be accurate, you can't say something about their team that is equally true about your own or you just get it thrown straight back in your face. Call ferguson a drunk, and they'll quote back mark lawrenson at you about how kenny dalglish is the last to leave the bar. Throw Bebe and jorge mendes at them, they'll throw back andy carroll's mysterious agent deal, and Tommy fecking Adams. Come up with nonsense about their finances, and it will come straight back at you. If I were to chance my arm with that story about ferguson supposedly shitting himself they would think I had lost my mind.

You simply can't behave in the manner of some people on here in the real world. I am confused by the idea that you can't be a liverpool fan if you don't think that bill shankly and bob paisley would broken club records for a player of andy carroll's limited ability or tendency to be arrested for punching people, or for a player who bit people and was responsible for the most high profile act of cheating since the hand of god confuses me. It's possible to be a liverpool fan and think that suarez is vastly more trouble than he is worth, and no amount of shouting abuse at patrice evra will change anything.

I don't see what is wrong with being a liverpool fan and thinking that we have been run into the ground by a collection of morons, crooks, and madmen over the last 20 odd years, (and even rafa went quite crazy in the end because of the strain) and I don't see what is wrong with thinking that we are mired in the shite, after the worst season since Shankly took over. We have a hell of a long road to come back, and I would have hoped that all of those forensic geniuses who have trawled through my posts and noted that some of them refer to man utd, but seem to ignore some of the other ones. Including the ones where I hope that Brendan Rodgers is going to be the one to eventually drag us out of the shite, not through blind belief, (which is for fools and children) but because he looks like a really smart, capable, rational, and thoughtful manager with a clear plan, who needs time.

But if that's not good enough for the resident self appointed arbiters of true liverpool fanhood, I simply don't care. I don't generally expect to find myself arguing with my liverpool supporting friends, and I didn't really come here to be continually hounded by people who can't read whole sentences without misunderstanding them and abusing me. If I wanted that I could have joined the homeless winos who drink bottles of linden village on the boardwalk, or signed up to the red issue forum.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
i was at the match today and it was a pretty good atmosphere . Thought suarez was below his usual standard but you could see his flashes of brilliance. Think that soured the night was everyone booing him and swearing at him. Even the little kids were booing him which was slightly depressing. He has literally been made the most hated player by the press and our cock ups. When he was near my corner of the pitch i was so annoyed with the insults pointed at him i properly shouted i love you suarez. Got a lot of evil stares but felt like he needed some support. As they say down in the hood, feck the haterz.
:d

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
That thread is hilarious. Some poor bloke points out that we're in debt because of a leveraged buy-out and not overspending and he gets accused of being a United fan by all and sundry. He then later writes suggesting that maybe Suarez was in the wrong, and gets this back:

This is why you're not a Liverpool fan. Whilst Suarez was having the veritable Pandora's Box opened on him by the British Media and the FA, that just.. didn't bother you? When his every touch is booed by opposition fans, that doesn't make you utterly furious? You have absolutely no reaction to the labelling of one of our own, whose name has been brought down and the hideous faux-indignation and outpouring of sympathy over a deceitful, lying c*nt like Evra has just no effect on you.. It's like you just don't understand any of the implications of the case or why it was the abomination for the club and OUR player that it was. You just see a lack of adequate PR and a poorly-handled defence, like these are the real issues at hand. Where's your feeling to defend the club? How can you just flat out ignore what the case was actually about, like you've got no emotional investment in the club at all and all you care about is how well the meaningless public perception of events were dealt with?

The club's been absolutely laid into over the past year. Destroyed. All manner of gobshites have lined up to have their ill-informed, off-the-teleprompter pop at the state we're in. It's supposed to make you rage.

So why do you display absolutely no reaction?

Sally Cinnamon

one guy just had a meltdown due to the idiots in the thread - some argue the 500 million debt is due to player purchases!

and i quote....
to be honest I don't care any more. The opinion of certain posters here doesn't particularly bother me. God love them is all I can say. I come from Ireland and as such about half of my friends are liverpool fans, and half of my friends are man utd fans. my connection with liverpool, like so many irish people of my age is that my aunt moved to liverpool to teach for most of the sixties, and my uncle moved to work on the buildings, and used to go to matches. They both came back, and I caught the bug from my uncle.

The thing about having a circle of friends that includes many man utd fans is that we spend a lot of time arguing, and some of them are very sharp indeed. (I spend a lot of time in dark corners with my liverpool fans crying in my pint and cursing stewart Downing) I assume that there are a lot of posters on this board who are exactly the same. quite frankly a lot of what I've seen come my way really wouldn't pass muster. If I came out with some of the frankly delusional stuff I've seen here on this thread, I would be laughed out of it, and If I adopted the attitude of a number of posters here, I would start losing friends very quickly, and not just amongst the man utd supporters.

If you're going to argue with, and slag your mates, you have to at the very least be accurate, you can't say something about their team that is equally true about your own or you just get it thrown straight back in your face. Call ferguson a drunk, and they'll quote back mark lawrenson at you about how kenny dalglish is the last to leave the bar. Throw Bebe and jorge mendes at them, they'll throw back andy carroll's mysterious agent deal, and Tommy fecking Adams. Come up with nonsense about their finances, and it will come straight back at you. If I were to chance my arm with that story about ferguson supposedly shitting himself they would think I had lost my mind.

You simply can't behave in the manner of some people on here in the real world. I am confused by the idea that you can't be a liverpool fan if you don't think that bill shankly and bob paisley would broken club records for a player of andy carroll's limited ability or tendency to be arrested for punching people, or for a player who bit people and was responsible for the most high profile act of cheating since the hand of god confuses me. It's possible to be a liverpool fan and think that suarez is vastly more trouble than he is worth, and no amount of shouting abuse at patrice evra will change anything.

I don't see what is wrong with being a liverpool fan and thinking that we have been run into the ground by a collection of morons, crooks, and madmen over the last 20 odd years, (and even rafa went quite crazy in the end because of the strain) and I don't see what is wrong with thinking that we are mired in the shite, after the worst season since Shankly took over. We have a hell of a long road to come back, and I would have hoped that all of those forensic geniuses who have trawled through my posts and noted that some of them refer to man utd, but seem to ignore some of the other ones. Including the ones where I hope that Brendan Rodgers is going to be the one to eventually drag us out of the shite, not through blind belief, (which is for fools and children) but because he looks like a really smart, capable, rational, and thoughtful manager with a clear plan, who needs time.

But if that's not good enough for the resident self appointed arbiters of true liverpool fanhood, I simply don't care. I don't generally expect to find myself arguing with my liverpool supporting friends, and I didn't really come here to be continually hounded by people who can't read whole sentences without misunderstanding them and abusing me. If I wanted that I could have joined the homeless winos who drink bottles of linden village on the boardwalk, or signed up to the red issue forum.
He banned yet?

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
That thread is hilarious. Some poor bloke points out that we're in debt because of a leveraged buy-out and not overspending and he gets accused of being a United fan by all and sundry. He then later writes suggesting that maybe Suarez was in the wrong, and gets this back:
Yep, I've seen him make some good posts and every time he gets abuse and called a manc :lol:

He banned yet?
Nah, just called a manc WUM by everyone. The usual drill when anyone dares to go against the RAWK opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.