RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drainy

The Glazers games with the finances have contributed to their woes. But at the same time their spending on players, increasing player contracts also contributed to their debt problem. They kept taking out dodgy loans to fund AF. He didn't mind as he was also well paid.

Now that is all coming home to roost. hence bringing back Scholes because they can't afford a replacement and keeping Giggs well past the sell date. That they talk a good game about all the stars they are going to bring in but don't because they can no longer compete.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/league-tables/transfer-league-table-2003-to-date.html

since 2003 we've spent net £10.5 million a year.. our wage bill is low compared to our revenue.. what the feck is this guy on?

If Man Utd can pay for itself with their vast commercial contracts, 650 million supporters worldwide, Champions League money rolling in, and all this pays for players based on revenue, why the PIK loans? Why did the Glazers take out more loans?
4pool, I can't even laugh at how stupid you must be to say this. Revenue =/= cash on hand before the revenue was generated.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Lol that 4pool is a bit of a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime isn't he.

:lol:

Anyone saying anything decent about United related material is instantly brandished with this photo.

Classic.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
one guy just had a meltdown due to the idiots in the thread - some argue the 500 million debt is due to player purchases!

and i quote....

to be honest I don't care any more. The opinion of certain posters here doesn't particularly bother me. God love them is all I can say. I come from Ireland and as such about half of my friends are liverpool fans, and half of my friends are man utd fans. my connection with liverpool, like so many irish people of my age is that my aunt moved to liverpool to teach for most of the sixties, and my uncle moved to work on the buildings, and used to go to matches. They both came back, and I caught the bug from my uncle.

The thing about having a circle of friends that includes many man utd fans is that we spend a lot of time arguing, and some of them are very sharp indeed. (I spend a lot of time in dark corners with my liverpool fans crying in my pint and cursing stewart Downing) I assume that there are a lot of posters on this board who are exactly the same. quite frankly a lot of what I've seen come my way really wouldn't pass muster. If I came out with some of the frankly delusional stuff I've seen here on this thread, I would be laughed out of it, and If I adopted the attitude of a number of posters here, I would start losing friends very quickly, and not just amongst the man utd supporters.

If you're going to argue with, and slag your mates, you have to at the very least be accurate, you can't say something about their team that is equally true about your own or you just get it thrown straight back in your face. Call ferguson a drunk, and they'll quote back mark lawrenson at you about how kenny dalglish is the last to leave the bar. Throw Bebe and jorge mendes at them, they'll throw back andy carroll's mysterious agent deal, and Tommy fecking Adams. Come up with nonsense about their finances, and it will come straight back at you. If I were to chance my arm with that story about ferguson supposedly shitting himself they would think I had lost my mind.

You simply can't behave in the manner of some people on here in the real world. I am confused by the idea that you can't be a liverpool fan if you don't think that bill shankly and bob paisley would broken club records for a player of andy carroll's limited ability or tendency to be arrested for punching people, or for a player who bit people and was responsible for the most high profile act of cheating since the hand of god confuses me. It's possible to be a liverpool fan and think that suarez is vastly more trouble than he is worth, and no amount of shouting abuse at patrice evra will change anything.

I don't see what is wrong with being a liverpool fan and thinking that we have been run into the ground by a collection of morons, crooks, and madmen over the last 20 odd years, (and even rafa went quite crazy in the end because of the strain) and I don't see what is wrong with thinking that we are mired in the shite, after the worst season since Shankly took over. We have a hell of a long road to come back, and I would have hoped that all of those forensic geniuses who have trawled through my posts and noted that some of them refer to man utd, but seem to ignore some of the other ones. Including the ones where I hope that Brendan Rodgers is going to be the one to eventually drag us out of the shite, not through blind belief, (which is for fools and children) but because he looks like a really smart, capable, rational, and thoughtful manager with a clear plan, who needs time.

But if that's not good enough for the resident self appointed arbiters of true liverpool fanhood, I simply don't care. I don't generally expect to find myself arguing with my liverpool supporting friends, and I didn't really come here to be continually hounded by people who can't read whole sentences without misunderstanding them and abusing me. If I wanted that I could have joined the homeless winos who drink bottles of linden village on the boardwalk, or signed up to the red issue forum.
Great post. I have ONE Liverpool-supporting friend who thinks Suarez is a disgrace. The rest have either attacked Evra (plus Sky, the FA, the media, etc) or stayed silent.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
My God, most PL crowds didn't even bother to boo Suarez last season, and yet he & Liverpool have been 'destroyed'? Both Becks and Rooney have had it far worse.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Would rather Suarez score and beat their own nation which they somehow bizarrely hate?? That is just fecking weird and shows their mental division of bubblism in which they support their club.

Wankers. :lol:
TBF I can see how they'd support the nation of one of their most dedicated players, who only a few days ago came out and reaffirmed his love for their club by saying quite clearly:

"I'm a Liverpool fan, Liverpool's my club"

You can understand why they would want that man and his national team to succeed. Except of course those comments aren't from Suarez, they were from Craig Bellamy, who played for and captained the GB side that some of them were hoping Suarez's Uruguay would knock-out.

Hmmm.... :houllier:

one guy just had a meltdown due to the idiots in the thread - some argue the 500 million debt is due to player purchases!

and i quote....

to be honest I don't care any more. The opinion of certain posters here doesn't particularly bother me. God love them is all I can say. I come from Ireland and as such about half of my friends are liverpool fans, and half of my friends are man utd fans. my connection with liverpool, like so many irish people of my age is that my aunt moved to liverpool to teach for most of the sixties, and my uncle moved to work on the buildings, and used to go to matches. They both came back, and I caught the bug from my uncle.

The thing about having a circle of friends that includes many man utd fans is that we spend a lot of time arguing, and some of them are very sharp indeed. (I spend a lot of time in dark corners with my liverpool fans crying in my pint and cursing stewart Downing) I assume that there are a lot of posters on this board who are exactly the same. quite frankly a lot of what I've seen come my way really wouldn't pass muster. If I came out with some of the frankly delusional stuff I've seen here on this thread, I would be laughed out of it, and If I adopted the attitude of a number of posters here, I would start losing friends very quickly, and not just amongst the man utd supporters.

If you're going to argue with, and slag your mates, you have to at the very least be accurate, you can't say something about their team that is equally true about your own or you just get it thrown straight back in your face. Call ferguson a drunk, and they'll quote back mark lawrenson at you about how kenny dalglish is the last to leave the bar. Throw Bebe and jorge mendes at them, they'll throw back andy carroll's mysterious agent deal, and Tommy fecking Adams. Come up with nonsense about their finances, and it will come straight back at you. If I were to chance my arm with that story about ferguson supposedly shitting himself they would think I had lost my mind.

You simply can't behave in the manner of some people on here in the real world. I am confused by the idea that you can't be a liverpool fan if you don't think that bill shankly and bob paisley would broken club records for a player of andy carroll's limited ability or tendency to be arrested for punching people, or for a player who bit people and was responsible for the most high profile act of cheating since the hand of god confuses me. It's possible to be a liverpool fan and think that suarez is vastly more trouble than he is worth, and no amount of shouting abuse at patrice evra will change anything.

I don't see what is wrong with being a liverpool fan and thinking that we have been run into the ground by a collection of morons, crooks, and madmen over the last 20 odd years, (and even rafa went quite crazy in the end because of the strain) and I don't see what is wrong with thinking that we are mired in the shite, after the worst season since Shankly took over. We have a hell of a long road to come back, and I would have hoped that all of those forensic geniuses who have trawled through my posts and noted that some of them refer to man utd, but seem to ignore some of the other ones. Including the ones where I hope that Brendan Rodgers is going to be the one to eventually drag us out of the shite, not through blind belief, (which is for fools and children) but because he looks like a really smart, capable, rational, and thoughtful manager with a clear plan, who needs time.

But if that's not good enough for the resident self appointed arbiters of true liverpool fanhood, I simply don't care. I don't generally expect to find myself arguing with my liverpool supporting friends, and I didn't really come here to be continually hounded by people who can't read whole sentences without misunderstanding them and abusing me. If I wanted that I could have joined the homeless winos who drink bottles of linden village on the boardwalk, or signed up to the red issue forum.
That is an excellent, and very fair post. It should provoke thoughtful debate and reflection in order to consider their future conduct moving forward.

I'll mourn his banning :(

An Irish Red

Had a massive argument about the booing of Suarez with a Chelsea fan the other day. He openly admitted booing Suarez at Old Trafford and justified it by the fact that Suarez was "a racist". He couldn't see the irony or the truth that is the fact that by booing he is, in fact, himself the racist, the bully, the victimizer of a foreigner. You want to see racism in football? It's happening every time Suarez sets foot on the pitch and Suarez is the victim and the opposition crowd are the racists. As for the press... institutionally racist in my opinion...
So by Rawk logic booing someone who was guilty of using racial terms makes you a racist (and he was guilty rawk, if any of you turnips read it you would see that. Confessions are funny like that you see).

It's beyond ridiculous. Tell someone you kicked them because they were black? grand. Repeatedly call someone a negro? grand. Boo poor innocent ickle rat faced Luis Suarez? Racist!

Gimps.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
So by Rawk logic booing someone who was guilty of using racial terms makes you a racist (and he was guilty rawk, if any of you turnips read it you would see that. Confessions are funny like that you see).

It's beyond ridiculous. Tell someone you kicked them because they were black? grand. Repeatedly call someone a negro? grand. Boo poor innocent ickle rat faced Luis Suarez? Racist!

Gimps.
I assume he thinks that every Liverpool fan that booed Evra is racist.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Its absolutely hilarious, they've convinced themselves to such a degree that every time I talk about it on Twitter, I'm guaranteed to get a response along the lines of "read the report, it proves he wasn't a racist!". Some professor is gonna do a study on this in the field of group delusion or something, it's been quite spectacular.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
:lol: everyone is so miffed why people are booing Suarez. This honestly makes me laugh.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Lol. I can't believe it, are they that deluded, or this whole thing of RAWK consist of a massive WUM conspiracy and the stuff there are actually written by a bunch of United supporter.

Seriously, nobody can be that appaling

The Wizard

:lol: everyone is so miffed why people are booing Suarez. This honestly makes me laugh.
Yes this is the kind of thing that hurts dipper fans more than anything else. They in their deluded world boxed it off that only United fans would boo Suarez, so they were fine with that; what would you expect from jealous Mancs etc. etc, but the penny is dropping now that he is being booded everywhere not just Old Trafford and that is hitting a nerve... They can't hide behind their anti-United delusion on this one, thats uncomfortable for them.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
So, you think Suarez is 'vastly more trouble than his worth', I am presuming you think Liverpool should get rid of him...and all of this is because of the Evra farce and events that happened before he joined the club. Unless there is something else that makes him such a problem at present that you would like to inform us of, you just simply come across as anti-Suarez and as such I doubt you are a Liverpool fan.
I'm a bigger better fan than you! You sir are not a fan! :lol:

most people haven't read the report they're just a bunch of thick twats who spout what moral guardians of racism like Alex ferguson and Martin Samuel tell them to
:lol:

Hellboy

Suarez will request a transfer in 12 months maximum, would be funny to see their reaction if he joins an other PL club, he would be perfect for Chelsea in every sense. Suarez to Chelsea :drool:

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The great thing is, their delusions allowed them to believe that this was all a LFC vs MUFC thing before these Olympics.

In their bubble they hadn't got a clue what Suarez and Dalglish were doing to their club last season.

Trionz

Suarez will ask for transfer next season, that's for sure.
And then the fans who are supporting him will themselves call him an idiot.

Shame about him being an idiot though, as he is an excellent player.

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
Suarez will ask for transfer next season, that's for sure.
And then the fans who are supporting him will themselves call him an idiot.

Shame about him being an idiot though, as he is an excellent player.
Good player, but VERY overrated by many.

Hallucinogen

Rawk is weird, I mean I only read stuff that's posted here rather than troll through that whole website but it is definitely the shittiest forum.

A warning how we must never let the idiots outnumber us all, both in virtual and real life.

Brocky

Suarez will request a transfer in 12 months maximum, would be funny to see their reaction if he joins an other PL club, he would be perfect for Chelsea in every sense. Suarez to Chelsea :drool:
This would be perfect for something along the same lines as the 'Kaka Dreams of United' episode. :lol:

Quick, to the Spoony phone!

Crustanoid

The great thing is, their delusions allowed them to believe that this was all a LFC vs MUFC thing before these Olympics.

In their bubble they hadn't got a clue what Suarez and Dalglish were doing to their club last season.
In their paranoid and deranged hive mind it can all be traced back to one man...

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
That was their problem with the Suarez affair. They all made it out to be big bad United vs quaint little Liverpool.

When really it should have just been 'oops sorry mate did not mean that at all' in the dressing room.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
''Pissed up old twat.''

On Sir Alex Ferguson's statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.