RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Yeah I just read that. What a fecking cock head.

I love how a simple thread about something quite arbitrary in terms of bitterness can descend into an off-topic mess of arguments between themselves.

It's fecking hilarious. They can't be seen to be reading factual representations of the media because it's not being delivered by a Liverpool fan. Which they will then go on a witch hunt to find out whether they are or not.

No wonder they are a mess. fecking looney as!

Hahaha their 'rawk's guide to other sides' doesn't have a link to the caf. Bitter! :lol:

No point signing up to red cafe, you would end up banned as they maintain rafa is shit, had plenty of money to spend etc etc
Are you surprised? It is full of mancs.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
and the way they change AVB to his full name , i don't get that one, trying to make them looks good and lure AVB in?

The way they made auto changes to text is very very small minded and childish, they do this to redcafe, SAF, AVB, and shits loads of I don't know what.

I still think it's moderated by 8yo who's probably thinks it's cool to say peeeniiiissss of the net

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=130151.msg7880568#msg7880568

A RAWK mod called Pheeny talking to himself. Second account name changed from Tony P to Pheen after it came out.

Pheeny said:
to be honest I've not done a "steep" cobbled hill myself.Mate reckons the Muur Van Geraardsbergen is OK so long as you do it before the masses arrive.Then you can do it at your own pace without having to watch out for others.Another good hill close to me is the Côte de La Redoute. http://www.climbbybike.com/picture-...-Redoute&MountainID=395&Departure=Remouchamps
Pheeny on his second account said:
feck me Pheeny lad that's some hill...

Trionz

There was one more Individual in some Arsenal forum, who did the same.
When no one agreed to him in that forum, we created a second account, to agree with himself.
Strange People.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=130151.msg7880568#msg7880568

A RAWK mod called Pheeny talking to himself. Second account name changed from Tony P to Pheen after it came out.
And from the posts on that page for whatever reason Pheeny didn't have spaces after most of the full stops as seen in the posts below:

Pheeny said:
to be honest I've not done a "steep" cobbled hill myself.Mate reckons the Muur Van Geraardsbergen is OK so long as you do it before the masses arrive.Then you can do it at your own pace without having to watch out for others.Another good hill close to me is the Côte de La Redoute.
Pheeny said:
Just resetting my bike computers to zero for the new year.Done 7743,1km on the MTB and 1727.21km on the race bike. so a total of 9470,31km.Did in fact do more but had to reset the MTB computer in early Feb
And sure enough his second account had the same "problem" at the time:

Pheeny's second account said:
I fell the other day in the snow.Landed on my side and still couldn't get my foot out the pedals.Poor postman didn't know what to do...

Homeomorphic

Can somebody explain the story behind A@A? I hear that particular name thrown around here a lot.

NewDawnFades

RAWK's opinion on Suarez is not even fun anymore.

It's like going on a 9/11 truth message-board and laughing at them for saying Bush and Cheney brought down the towers. They are so convinced of an anti-Liverpool agenda within the media, and so resistant and distrusting of the motives of anyone questioning their point of view that it's not so much a place for discussion as it is a place for them to have their views reaffirmed.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Good grief, even Brendan Rodgers is writing open letters now, apparently.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
He's trying very hard to not fall into the trap Hodgson did. After replacing a popular manager he's making sure the fans don't turn on him by sucking up to them at every opportunity.

The RAWK like fan will love such petty gestures. "Tha Rodgers he's one of us la".

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
You can sign off anything with YAWN and you're golden.
:lol:

Dear Supporter

I've sold Gerrard to Chelsea, Enrique to United, moved into your house and shagged your wife, killed your dog, evicted your parents, sold their house, shat on your seat at Anfield and smashed your sister a new one with a 12 inch strap on.

YAWN
Brenden Rodgers.

Fair enough la.

NoLogo

Can somebody explain the story behind A@A? I hear that particular name thrown around here a lot.
It stands for Andy@allerton and is a name of an especially bitter and mean spirited RAWK poster.

Especially his match day comments where he frequently wishes injuries to our players or a heart attack to our manager are really classy.

Not to mention that he jumps on any sort of conspiracy theory and finds a way to blame everything bad that happens to LFC on "Mr. Ferguson" and of course the league is fixed.

He is pretty much the epitome of RAWK.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I would say he doesn't give a shit about the United Legacy going forward, but is doing everything to preserve his legacy.

He is hanging on until the last possible moment he can go, leaving the new manager with no funds, an old(ish) squad and no chance of winning (in his mind). He wants the next manager to fail. And the next.
Good old Walshy, on SAF.

JakeC

Best player of the last 20 years? Messi, Ronaldo, Cristiano, Raul, Giggs, Nedved, Keane, Scholes? No, its

Gerrard. Maybe a little bit of bias, but hes fecking incredible really. The best 'all round' player in the game for the past 20 years IMO.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Just kill me.

Then came don rafael....The team had real belief, a real purpose, a sense of destiny and direction, with better owners we would have won the league under the man....But fate went against us, his efforts were dashed against the financial rocks of greed and misanthropic ownership.
'If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor':

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=296148.0

JakeC

Ronaldo
Zidane
Redondo
Romario
Vieira
Messi
Xabi
Xavi
Iniesta
Bergkamp
Baresi
Maldini
Hyypia
Carra
Pepe
Fowler
Meijer
Brilliant.

JakeC

There has been three mentions of Man Utd players.

Keane, Irwin and Beckham.

But we all know Ronaldo, Scholes, Giggs, Van Nistelrooy, Cantona, and Schmeichel weren't true greats.

Oh, and Fat Carra is much better then Neville.

KGBhoy

Who is Meijer!? I a dead serious! I know players usually, but WHO IS MEIJER?

KGBhoy

"Meijer earned his sole cap for the Netherlands during a 6–0 win against San Marino in 1993."

Including this guy in the best player of 20 years really just shows the idiocy of RAWK.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
"Meijer earned his sole cap for the Netherlands during a 6–0 win against San Marino in 1993."

Including this guy in the best player of 20 years really just shows the idiocy of RAWK.
Its a running joke among Liverpool fans to rate him. A bit like us with Dong. For once they arent serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.