Not open for further replies.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I like the name change!

How's it hanging B? Long time no post.
Been travelling lately.

Had to come join you guys for the celebrations though. I am already anticipating long "I told you so" posts six months from no, digging up old posts about how unfair we all were to poor ol' Roy when Moyes comes in to Hodgson your club.

Also, as an added bonus, we may even get to finish above Everton next year.

Win-win.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Been travelling lately.

Had to come join you guys for the celebrations though. I am already anticipating long "I told you so" posts six months from no, digging up old posts about how unfair we all were to poor ol' Roy when Moyes comes in to Hodgson your club.

Also, as an added bonus, we may even get to finish above Everton next year.

Win-win.
Kenny Hodgsoned your club pal.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Meh, I've been hoping for Moyes for a few years now.
Well, I have a stat for you you will enjoy then:

P 50 W 0 D 18 L 32

Moyes' record for Everton in away games against Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and your lot.

Revan

Assumptionman
The only good thing about these news is that B9(19/20) and pete have come back to Caf.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Anyone spending their time reading a scouse forum on a day like today has issues.
90% of the people on here do that. They would rather read the scouse reaction to the news today and report back to here. This is bigger news than any titles, but that's what you get.

Verminator

90% of the people on here do that. They would rather read the scouse reaction to the news today and report back to here. This is bigger news than any titles, but that's what you get.
Or, after a point, you've read the same thing repeated numerous times.
The tributes, disbelief, sadness, memories start repeating, so you look for something else. Another perspective, or hopefully a giggle.

Why do some people always try to find something to take a swipe at others, especially in the thread that they are criticising others for reading.

fecking muppets!

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Honestly, do people think that we should just read the United Tributes thread over and over whilst crywanking?

I would have a look there later and treat it in a similar way to seeing oppo managers and ex players being interviewed on SSN. It's just another opinion and another viewpoint on the news of what's happened.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It really is sad to spend time on RAWK on a depressing day like today.I don't understand this need to know how those fecking idiots are reacting to this news

Verminator

Shurrup Irwin!! You obviously don't care enough.
Close the curtains and light a candle. This is a time for maudlin oneupmanship.
I'm using my United undies as a hanky, with MUTV on pause, and so should you, or you're not a proper fan!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm using my United undies as a hanky, with MUTV on pause, and so should you, or you're not a proper fan!
:lol:

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
must admit RWAK was way down on my list today, but I dont see the harm in seeing what the muppets have to say about it all, after all you can only read the threads so many time and watch the same interview on Sky so many times.
Just immerse yourself in another cheesy horror flick.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
I told you by pm that I've cry wanked myself dry at this point. Even the tears won't come.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Been the first day in almost a year I haven't had a good laugh at the stuff going on in there.

I can imagine that the thread was locked saying ''we're not obsessed with them'' or about 100 pages of how next year is there year and that they're all going to witness the end of an era of success for Man Utd and that bacon face is a senile cnut.

Revan

Assumptionman
Been the first day in almost a year I haven't had a good laugh at the stuff going on in there.

I can imagine that the thread was locked saying ''we're not obsessed with them'' or about 100 pages of how next year is there year and that they're all going to witness the end of an era of success for Man Utd and that bacon face is a senile cnut.
To be fair to them, it's not entirely like that.

The Moyes decision will affect both of their main rivals, United and Everton. It is also the biggest news in football and will continue being so until the UCL final. So, 100 pages are not surprising.

The first few gifs are interesting in the beginning, but later become very boring. Also, the majority of people there agree that SAF has been a great manager, some were also saying that they will miss the rivalry, that the job is one of the biggest job in the world etc. Unlike the idiots on Bluemoon and bar the gifs it is actually a decent thread.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Disappointing...

Sorry ThatsHernandez, you are banned from using this forum!
Defend your own players on your own forums, don't bring our players into it. Biting worse than shagging grannies behind your pregnant wifes back. Bye.
This ban is not set to expire.
Not really sure what I did wrong. One of them asked me my thoughts on Rooney's transfer, I said he can go if he wants to go. They went on to argue with me and we came to an agreement that Rooney is a prick, apparently it wasn't enough...

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=305661 From about page 96 I think.

That'sHernandez

Failed mission? :lol: You lot really are paranoid beyond belief. If I wanted to wind you up, I would have. You wound yourselves up, ATV.

Revan

Assumptionman
Actually TH, I was reading the RAWK forum in thoughts about Moyes, and read all your comments.

It was pretty expected that you'll get banned in that moment you started mentioning Suarez. RAWK is a far more conservative forum than redcafe and at the moment you start talking even a bad word about a LFC player, you're out. Saying that, I don't think that you were doing anything wrong, and in most forums you wouldn't even get a warning/infraction about it.

Also, you pretty much started an endless debate which was totally not needed and was going no where. And finally, is Rooney really the best all rounded player in PL? It's really hard to know but I think that the likes of Giggs and Gerard are better than him at all-round game.

Saying that, I am actually going to sign in RAWK, but not saying that Suarez is a bigger cnut! :lol:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Disappointing...

Not really sure what I did wrong. One of them asked me my thoughts on Rooney's transfer, I said he can go if he wants to go. They went on to argue with me and we came to an agreement that Rooney is a prick, apparently it wasn't enough...

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=305661 From about page 96 I think.
After giving it a quick look, it reminded me of that "We don't take kindly to your type 'round here" bit from South Park.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
feck it, it'll destroy them even more should Moyes steer us to further glory. They'd expect it if Klopp or Mourinho took over, they don't expect it at all with Moyes. It's the hope that kills them, and for one, I hope we stick it to them for the next twenty years too.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
They don't like it when you start claiming United are the best at stuff. Best job in world football. Rooney best player in the prem and like Zidane. Best defence in the league etc. Verging on a ban and then the Suarez stuff topped it off. Easy ban that on RAWK.

That'sHernandez

Actually TH, I was reading the RAWK forum in thoughts about Moyes, and read all your comments.

It was pretty expected that you'll get banned in that moment you started mentioning Suarez. RAWK is a far more conservative forum than redcafe and at the moment you start talking even a bad word about a LFC player, you're out. Saying that, I don't think that you were doing anything wrong, and in most forums you wouldn't even get a warning/infraction about it.

Also, you pretty much started an endless debate which was totally not needed and was going no where. And finally, is Rooney really the best all rounded player in PL? It's really hard to know but I think that the likes of Giggs and Gerard are better than him at all-round game.

Saying that, I am actually going to sign in RAWK, but not saying that Suarez is a bigger cnut! :lol:
Reread the thread. I was asked my opinion on Rooney, I gave it. They refuted it, I said they were wrong. I got banned.

Giggs is terrible at defending, Gerrard is probably Rooney's only real competition but he lacks the pace now, which is why Rooney edges it.

That'sHernandez

They don't like it when you start claiming United are the best at stuff. Best job in world football. Rooney best player in the prem and like Zidane. Best defence in the league etc. Verging on a ban and then the Suarez stuff topped it off. Easy ban that on RAWK.
Perhaps I bear baited in that respect a little but I wasn't really on a wind up, I'd have been far more subtle.

Edit: Also I don't understand, do any of them have any reading comprehension at all or read their own threads? I told them I'm a United supporter from the off and said I'm also on RedCafe. I made no attempt to hide it, why do they think I was on some sort of wind up? They're high strung, all the Liverpool fans at work are level headed and actually they think Suarez should go. They're lawyers though, so obviously they have some sense about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.