RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
After Robert Mugabe criticised Luis Suarez:

fecking hell, when Robert Mugabe thinks you're a bad person, you really might want to think about having a look in the mirror and cogitate about sorting your life out. Or at least have a bit of a sit down. I mean, he is a Chelsea fan, and to be as fair as I can possibly be to the man, with his record on human rights and genocide, his utterances on violence might be construed as somewhat of a mixed message. But nonetheless, he's a President of a whole country, so that's got to add a little gravitas to what he's said. Certtainly, when he's not busy torturing people into voting for him, stealing land and authorising state sponsored murder, he's the go-to-guy for moral authority.

In other headlines:

Bashar al-Assad: Shelvey Is A Dirty C*nt

and

Kim Jong On: I'm Not As Bad As Skrtel.

binary bot
:lol:

Did Mugabe really mention Suarez? It's like everyone is winding them up :lol:

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I'm pretty sure Steve made that up. He has a record.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
:lol: At this point, I almost feel sorry for Suarez. :D

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
fecking hell, when Robert Mugabe thinks you're a bad person, you really might want to think about having a look in the mirror and cogitate about sorting your life out. Or at least have a bit of a sit down. I mean, he is a Chelsea fan, and to be as fair as I can possibly be to the man, with his record on human rights and genocide, his utterances on violence might be construed as somewhat of a mixed message. But nonetheless, he's a President of a whole country, so that's got to add a little gravitas to what he's said. Certainly, when he's not busy torturing people into voting for him, stealing land and authorising state sponsored murder, he's the go-to-guy for moral authority.

In other headlines:

Bashar al-Assad: Shelvey Is A Dirty C*nt

and

Kim Jong On: I'm Not As Bad As Skrtel.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
They all have pictures with 19 stars. :lol:

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
That was a proper :lol: moment. I mean, why would anyone want to emulate any part of the current or recent past Liverpool set up?

Out of all those who have left the club, the only long timers were Martin Ferguson and Phelan. Steele and Rene are relatively recent in terms of the 'family club' mentality.

JakeC

they think they're getting rene now.

JakeC

You assume Ferguson cares about Manchester United, when time and time again he's put his personal interests above the club. Maybe Moyes is a friend he wants to help out, maybe he wants to make sure whoever follows him fails, maybe he doesn't give a feck.

Revan

Assumptionman
It has begun:

Burnt his bridges - no player is bigger than the club and he should have repaid the massive support he has got over the past 2 seasons, but he chose not to.. I don't buy all the lost in translation crap, he isn't an idiot, he knew what he was saying it was a come and get me plee.

Tell them £50mil + Callejon, then we can go and buy Muriel (Udinese) and Lamela (Roma) to soften the blow..

"in excess of £40m", so certainly under £50m? How could we not get at least £50m for him?

When he will go for 30m, things will become a little worse there.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
I hope they use King Kenny as a consultant on what to do with the £30m they get for Suarez....

Revan

Assumptionman
I hope they use King Kenny as a consultant on what to do with the £30m they get for Suarez....
Carlton Cole and Nigel Reo Coker are available. :devil:

But no, Rodgers seems much better in this business.

Status
Not open for further replies.