RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I went over and spoke to Dion Dublin in an M&S once.

I said "excuse me are you Dion Dublin?" and he said "yes mate, how are you?"
:lol:

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
As much as I dislike Ayre( met him once though, seemed decent enough) I'm never gonna pass judgement on someones character when they're pissed.
Michael Owen just walked infront of me outside Chester train station, was heading to the Queens Hotel car park, blew smoke in his face, he snarled me, should of said Joe Cole is fitter than you anyway.
one of my old mate's going with downing's ex, the one he had the 'assault' thingy with, Christmas time I think, + this mate of mine + her were supposed to get married about now , but they have had to cancel because of the case, therefore losing about 5 other mates + partners deposits for the wedding abroad + + them 5 couples are not impressed I can tell you. The lesson is don't feck with a liverpool player (even a crap one)
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.
Oh.. and from the same thread, about meeting Momo Sissoko in Asda..

Some fecking 50 odd year old with the new kit and Johnson on the back. Not a problem on it's own but the fecker had the Sun tucked into the front of his trolley.
I asked him if he really needed that much shit roll and the c*nt just looked bemused.
Was I being too fecking cryptic. I've never wanted to punch some one more in my life.

BigWillprunier

The sympathizers will drown out the haters over this.

And it will all be our fault, we started it all remember, we chased him out of the country with our close ties with the "corrupt" FA and our links with the media.

He will be loved on a King Kenny level.

SteveJ

Scout
Personally I think we should all get on a plane to Australia for the post-season friendlies and show him our love.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
We could build a tasty side with the sort of money he would generate.

Also, gets rid of the conundrum of how to play him and Sturridge in the same side effectively without leaving a Gerrard/Lucas midfield exposed.

Double funny. Now it's a good thing they are selling him because it makes picking the side easier without their best player, and there's no way that Liverpool would ever get a huge amount of money for a player and spunk it + more on pure garbage???

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
If I'm being completely honest, I sort of agree with them. And let's be fair, it's what is being said to a certain extent about Rooney (I know most of you don't recognize him as our best player anymore, but the rationale is we're getting rid of a good player but it won't hamper us too much cause we could strengthen elsewhere). I don't think he's essential to them, and I'm not sure the loss of him will be as hardly felt as theoretically it should, if they buy intelligently (which could be the case as they don't have Damien Comolli anymore).

Irwinwastheking

If I'm being completely honest, I sort of agree with them. And let's be fair, it's what is being said to a certain extent about Rooney (I know most of you don't recognize him as our best player anymore, but the rationale is we're getting rid of a good player but it won't hamper us too much cause we could strengthen elsewhere). I don't think he's essential to them, and I'm not sure the loss of him will be as hardly felt as theoretically it should, if they buy intelligently (which could be the case as they don't have Damien Comolli anymore).
Gtfo.

Irwinwastheking

It's not that he's not right in what he's saying, it's how quickly they are prepared to change their tune when their legend, hero and leader suggests leaving them.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
It's not that he's not right in what he's saying, it's how quickly they are prepared to change their tune when their legend, hero and leader suggests leaving them.
Yep indeed, but then again the average football fan is quite fickle I guess, that's just the way it is. Plus they're a deluded bunch, so there's that as well.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Hold up...

Michael Owen just walked infront of me outside Chester train station, was heading to the Queens Hotel car park, blew smoke in his face, he snarled me, should of said Joe Cole is fitter than you anyway.
Translation: "I just committed an act of antisocial behaviour in public. The innocent passerby, while unimpressed, failed to react in a way that paints him in a bad light. Now I seek reassurances from the internet that I'm the good guy despite increasing someone's chances of getting lung cancer."

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Real Madrid will pay the minimum amount they have to for him. When you have a player saying "It would be hard to say no," it's basically opening it up to push his price down for if Madrid were to come in for him. The dippers won't get as much for him as they think.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Hold up...

Translation: "I just committed an act of antisocial behaviour in public. The innocent passerby, while unimpressed, failed to react in a way that paints him in a bad light. Now I seek reassurances from the internet that I'm the good guy despite increasing someone's chances of getting lung cancer."
One of those "the cnut would have chinned me good and proper if he wasn't famous and open to being dragged through to courts and fleeced for as much money as possible by me...." moments.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
We better not get bent over the table by Madrid over this. They were spouting off about 65M plus for Gareth fecking Bale in that the case the bidding for Luis Suarez would have to start at about 85M.
As a footballer, he's probably the third best player on the planet. Torres went for 50, Suarez is better than Torres.
He can go, we'll get over it, i certainly will, but i'll be fecking seething if we get less than 60 plus million for him, if he's geot some stupid fecking low buy out clause then Ian Ayre wants fecking hitting with a stocking full of cow shit the useless c*nt.

If we sell him I will feel worse than breaking up with any girl ever..

SteveJ

Scout
There's a club, if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go, and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go to Madrid
And I cry
And I want to die

RedCanuck

I'm loving this stuff:

29 May 2013
Leaked list compared LFC fans to Khmer Rouge for speaking out against Hicks and Gillett
Claims dossier drawn up by Everton FC PR man Paul Tyrrell during his time at Liverpool
All the links to the document are now dead, but it was a fun read earlier today.

Irwinwastheking

lolz, 80million. Cloud fecking cuckoo land!

I would love to see him go for 25-30 million and see Liverpool explode in a fit of fecking rage and disbelief and then see them replace him by spending 25million on Grant Holt.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I thought this was a parody, it's so bad:

http://tinyurl.com/lgvpch6
The last post regarding the press not speculating if he was at United. How stupid can you get..

I've got a philosophical question.. What came first, Liverpool FC or delusion?

Because Merseyside seems to be a breeding ground for it.

Brightonian

UK journalists are:

The sort who cried in the corner and wrote poetry on their own during the war while the real men fought and sung songs together.
So much wrong with this. :lol:

The irony of a Liverpool fan using 'crying in the corner and writing poetry' as an insult. Isn't that literally all they do?

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
UK journalists are:

So much wrong with this. :lol:

The irony of a Liverpool fan using 'crying in the corner and writing poetry' as an insult. Isn't that literally all they do?
truly, irony at it's best :lol:

EDIT:

If Luis Suarez played for Sympathy FC aka Manchester United, the media would not be speculating on whether or not he was staying or going.
right, because there's no speculation/transfer talk regarding Rooney what-so-ever right?

Status
Not open for further replies.