Status
Not open for further replies.

Red For Ever

I hope no one at Rawk see THIS it will keep them going for months

On the other hand ....................... the joy of seeing the agony

Interesting read overall

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
We love you, Andy! Don't forget to write!

12 million, we're fecking robbing them blind. He's worth half that at most, and that's only because of his age.

Genuinely one of the worst footballers I've ever watched.

Slow, no movement, poor positioning, wank touch, can't finish, apparently good in the air but he's not really. Hideous as well, can't even market the big useless bastard.

Wasn't his fault we pissed 35 million on him though was it. Glad to put the sorry load of fecking shit behind us. I'd say i feel sorry for him, but i don't. Good luck Andy but i never wanted you in the first place, and never had any confidence you'd succeed at Liverpool.

"Liverpool supporters are the best in the world". Don't start.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Looking at their Andy Carroll thread I found this gem:

Alas Lukaku showed tonight why I want to keep Carroll next season. His strength, power, pace and an awesome left foot against tiring defences or against teams looking come back at us, Carroll is the perfect weapon.

But yeah......keep laughing away.
:lol:

He was the only one to be fair

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
still remember a scouse fan at work getting irate when I suggested that sending Carroll out on loan after spending 35m on him was an absolute joke.

Well, he's still our player...he wouldn't have played... came the erm...great answers.

Selling him for about a third of what they paid would be an absolute farcicial bit of business.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Andy@Allerton said:
12 million, we're fecking robbing them blind. He's worth half that at most, and that's only because of his age.

Genuinely one of the worst footballers I've ever watched.

Slow, no movement, poor positioning, wank touch, can't finish, apparently good in the air but he's not really. Hideous as well, can't even market the big useless bastard.

Wasn't his fault we pissed 35 million on him though was it. Glad to put the sorry load of fecking shit behind us. I'd say i feel sorry for him, but i don't. Good luck Andy but i never wanted you in the first place, and never had any confidence you'd succeed at Liverpool.

"Liverpool supporters are the best in the world". Don't start.

Back in 2011...

Andy@Allerton said:
I'm bored of people bringing up £35M as a stick to beat him with. I don't care if it's 35p - he's our player now and he cost not a bean in expended money. He was basically a swap deal and I have seen enough to think he's a better player than some give him credit for. I admit that it's only flashes of his brilliance but they are there. He's a rough diamond alright, but he is being slowly molded and polished into something that could be really special for this club.

Look at the top class strikers that rate him and tell of his potential.

he'll come good.

pauldyson1uk

I hope no one at Rawk see THIS it will keep them going for months

On the other hand ....................... the joy of seeing the agony

Interesting read overall
FFS I nearly chocked on my coffee when I clicked on that link.

Suppose every shot that hit the woodwork this season had counted as a goal, the Premier League table would have taken on a very different look.
:lol::lol:

That will keep the idiots at RAWK going for months

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
That's nothing: I read a post there about Suarez's recent misdemeanour (& the FA's involvement), which stated: 'Never mind the biting incident - that's irrelevant...'

Badunk

Frame it however you want, it has been a fecking disaster. To keep your car analogy, we walked into a Ford showroom and paid thirty-five grand for a Focus worth twelve because we'd just sold our Range Rover for fifty and we didn't have a car. Now, we are having to sell the Focus for its true worth because we've decided it's actually not a very exciting car (which everyone else already knew), and to pay for the shortfall, we are cancelling the kids' pocket money.
I love me a Rawk analogy. :lol:

Badunk

to be honest i would like him a lot more if he'd had the hair he does now when he was playing for us
Throw enough shit at a wall, something is bound to stick.

Play Martin Skrtel up front for 30 games i guarantee he'd do something half decent. He's desperately bad, 30 minutes doesn't change that. Form is temporary, being fecking useless is permanent.
The way I'm looking at is we got £15m for Torres
:lol:

Surely £30 million? Sold him for £50, and then lost £20 million on Carroll assuming we can get £15 million back for him!

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Just seen that they have a thread on Johnny Evans...

Basically how he gets away with everything short of murder.

They have a video where they say he elbowed someone, but got away with . Obviously this is followed up by lots of "Imagine if that were Suarez!" shouts...seemingly forgetting the elbows that Gerrard dished out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk0-CGrOWjg

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xclgcg_steven-gerrard-elbows-michael-brown_people#.UZ_ii2TbqGo

And the news that the FA (which is obviously so biased towards United, amazingly decided not to take any action:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8569441.stm

But was also good to read their other comments:

Not only is he dirty, but isn't he very shit?

After Vidic and Rio Ferdinand are gone, ManUnited don't have any comparable center backs. Phil Jones seems better in midfield, Evans is shite.
Amazingly, they are talking about Evans here, and not Suarez...

As for Evans he's an absolute shithouse of a footballer that makes some really nasty challenges and then feigns injury to avoid being punished. Not nice saying this but hopefully somebody goes right through the c*nt and leaves him in a heap. Some players deserve it and he's one of them.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Yeah all those "Imagine if that was Suarez!" posts... remind me again what punishment Suarez got when he punched that Chiliean player in the face, or when he elbowed Scott Parker in the face.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
FFS I nearly chocked on my coffee when I clicked on that link.

Suppose every shot that hit the woodwork this season had counted as a goal, the Premier League table would have taken on a very different look.
:lol::lol:

That will keep the idiots at RAWK going for months
I love and hate those sort of alternate tables. It gives mediocre clubs reason to believe their club is better than they are but for some unfortunate circumstance.

How about an alternate table where Liverpool scored one more goal in every game than they did in reality.

Champ19ns!!!!

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Just seen that they have a thread on Johnny Evans...

Basically how he gets away with everything short of murder.
The bizarre thing is that it was the Drogba kick originally. Ok fair enough a bit of a shocker there but then the Shelvey thing in which he was absolutely bizarrely scapegoated as a 'shocking human being' for making a challenge on the ball and now he's a "dirty fouling all the time player".

Blokes I play football with now say the same sort of thing as well. He's "a filthy player" and such which is complete and utter loon.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
More likely sign some average attacker and proclaim him the next Messi. And then it will be on.
Either way, this is the time of year where they ponder their misfortune last season, gather round to watch the famous five european cup finals with tears in their eyes, remembering what it felt like to be a genuine powerhouse of football.

The next stage is the excitement, the possibility that they might sign some already proven, world class superstars, to go with the under rated Titus Bramble, who Brendon Rogers bought for a bargain £10 million, despite the fact his contract waa expired, but that's ok, they sold 8 players for a combined £8 million and made £2million on Suarez t-shirts so he was basically free. IT IS ON!!!!

Then the season starts and a 3-0 defeat at home to newly promoted Cardiff wadn't a bad result, "coz everyone raises their game against us, la." But three more home defeats bring home the realisation that this, may not be their year.

But, next year.......

YAWN, la.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Either way, this is the time of year where they ponder their misfortune last season, gather round to watch the famous five european cup finals with tears in their eyes, remembering what it felt like to be a genuine powerhouse of football.

The next stage is the excitement, the possibility that they might sign some already proven, world class superstars, to go with the under rated Titus Bramble, who Brendon Rogers bought for a bargain £10 million, despite the fact his contract waa expired, but that's ok, they sold 8 players for a combined £8 million and made £2million on Suarez t-shirts so he was basically free. IT IS ON!!!!

Then the season starts and a 3-0 defeat at home to newly promoted Cardiff wadn't a bad result, "coz everyone raises their game against us, la." But three more home defeats bring home the realisation that this, may not be their year.

But, next year.......

YAWN, la.
The beauty:drool:

Revan

Assumptionman

But, next year.......

YAWN, la.
Excellent! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.