RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
Boo fecking hoo. And there it is in about 20 posts why there aren't as many decent discussions on here anymore and why most non-United fans stick to the general.

I didn't say Nani wouldn't make it into our first XI, of course he would. The post I responded to however was suggesting that "every single Liverpool fan is fecking crying themselves to sleep over the thought of you signing RVP and playing him with blah blah fecking blah."

There's no doubt he's a better player than Downing. Would I want him to play for us though? No. Simple really.

Hard work lads. Need to wind your necks in a bit. Back to the genny for me I think.
When you support a team with wingers like Downing and, eh - I think that's about it, I can understand why you wouldn't want one of the world's best wingers playing for your team.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Because like on any forum there are some decent posters and the general is actually very entertaining at times. Do you only talk to your United supporting friends or work colleagues?

Re Downing, a post predicting/hoping a new signing is going to be boss is very different from maintaining that view when all evidence suggests otherwise.
Says Downing will be a superstar.

Doesn't rate Nani.

That's all there is to it.

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
I just dont' like him, sorry. The same way as a lot of you don't like Stevie G and think he's over rated when clearly he would have walked into your team every season since he broke into the first team at Liverpool, and why you wouldn't entertain the idea of Suarez playing for you (Evra stuff aside).

Lastwolf

I just dont' like him, sorry. The same way as a lot of you don't like Stevie G and think he's over rated when clearly he would have walked into your team every season since he broke into the first team at Liverpool, and why you wouldn't entertain the idea of Suarez playing for you (Evra stuff aside).
c'ept now.

Sam

I didn't say Nani wouldn't make it into our first XI, of course he would.....There's no doubt he's a better player than Downing......Would I want him to play for us though? No. Simple really.
Wait, what? :lol::lol:

-Admit player would make your fist XI? Check
-Admit player is better then your current player in same position? Check
-Decide you wouldn't want said player, who you've already admitted would get into your team and is better then your current players, at your club? Check

Scouse logic. It's flawless.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
It's pretty obvious what M'n'M is saying. If United signed Busquets tomorrow I'm sure there would be some unhappy people on the Caf, in spite of his talents.

NM

-Decide you wouldn't want said player, who you've already admitted would get into your team and is better then your current players, at your club? Check

Some people just don't like certain players. I am beginning to dislike the way fans of other clubs are targeted here.
I wouldn't want a player I don't like at my club - even if he was better than what we have. If he signed, I'd support him, but I can still not like him.

M'n'M

It's not rocket science.

Downing isn't good enough (I was wrong)
Nani is better
If we sold Downing for £20m (for talk's sake) would I want to spend that on Nani? No

M'n'M

Did M'n'M really say that Downing was gonna be a superstar?!
Yes. Yes I did and I have been made to pay for that prediction everytime I have seen him run to the half way line, be confronted by a defender, then turn around and pass it back.

I hope it was first season syndrome and we'll see better this year but I doubt it.

Interval

Level
Boo fecking hoo. And there it is in about 20 posts why there aren't as many decent discussions on here anymore and why most non-United fans stick to the general.

I didn't say Nani wouldn't make it into our first XI, of course he would. The post I responded to however was suggesting that "every single Liverpool fan is fecking crying themselves to sleep over the thought of you signing RVP and playing him with blah blah fecking blah."

There's no doubt he's a better player than Downing. Would I want him to play for us though? No. Simple really.

Hard work lads. Need to wind your necks in a bit. Back to the genny for me I think.

That's actually quite a solid opinion. I don't see why people are jumping onto him for this. I like Gerrard as a PL player. Do I want him to play for us? NO.

Sam

It's not rocket science.

Downing isn't good enough (I was wrong)
Nani is better
If we sold Downing for £20m (for talk's sake) would I want to spend that on Nani? No
I take it you don't like Suarez being a LFC player then?

If so, fair enough.

SittingBull

That's great and all, but what is Sergio Canales u
At United, we strive for perfection, and if we fai

You must be dreaming if you think Gerrard would ever play ahead of Keane and Scholes. :lol:

eric le roi

I am beginning to dislike the way fans of other clubs are targeted here.
Yeah it's embarrassing. What makes this forum better than most is that fans from other clubs are allowed on here and it adds to most discussions. Banter and piss-taking is all fair game but some of the relentless nit-picking is just playground stuff.

M'n'M

Only you will know how you came to that conclusion from what I posted Sam.

Bebe

Nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't want Tevez, Busquets or a few others on our team despite their obvious quality.

Why have we decided to start unnecessarily tormenting opposition fans on the Caf? I for one think that diversity adds to the forum.

Bebe

I take it you don't like Suarez being a LFC player then?

If so, fair enough.
He (Suarez) may be a cnut, but he's "their cnut".

We've applied the same logic in the past. Though admittedly Suarez is a new low.

Sam

Only you will know how you came to that conclusion from what I posted Sam.
Its pretty obvious really.

Nani's not exactly the easiest player to like for opposition fans, what with his theatrics. Hell, it pisses us United fans off at times. That's the only, logical, reason you can have for disliking him..its not like he goes around biting other players ears', pulling other players hair, trying to break their legs, or making racist remarks :smirk:

Sam

Nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't want Tevez, Busquets or a few others on our team despite their obvious quality.

Why have we decided to start unnecessarily tormenting opposition fans on the Caf? I for one think that diversity adds to the forum.
It's totally illogical though, he says he wouldn't want Nani, because he doesn't like him. Yet he'd take Rooney. Rooney's far more of a cnut then Nani has ever been. Nani's just a bit of a fanny at times.

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
I can understand why suppoerts adore Suarez and don't like Nani, makes perfect sense....

Personally, I'd love to have a Gerrard at his peak playing for United.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Putting aside your mistake in thinking I am one of them... ;)

I would have thought the only reason why a MU fan wouldn't want SG at his peak in their team is purely down to the LFC/MU history of dislike....purely on football terms surely he would be worthy of a place in most teams.

Suarez is a different kettle of fish....he just seems a nasty moaning twat and I'm not sure if he deserves to be thought of as a definite to walk into MU/City/CFC

Either of them can come and join us at Elland Road though ;)

AlwaysRedwood

Bringing in Suarez is obviously stupid. He's a racist, neck biting, team mate fighting, cheating asshole.

There's no comparison.

Bebe

It's totally illogical though, he says he wouldn't want Nani, because he doesn't like him. Yet he'd take Rooney. Rooney's far more of a cnut then Nani has ever been. Nani's just a bit of a fanny at times.
I agree, for some reason there's a negative perception about Nani outside of United fans. I really don't understand why. Yes he goes down dramatically. So does everyone else. Maybe its the inevitable association with Ronaldo, other than that I can't imagine what it is that seems to tick people off. Maybe its just because he's rather good.

With Nani its always polemic.

SecondFig

Think M'n'M's making complete sense personally - supporting/loving a football club isn't just about having the best XI players possible. There are plenty of players I wouldn't want at Utd who are perfectly good at football - they're just objectionable cnuts.

Plan M

Yep I agree SecondFig. And there's too much bullying going on in here and not enough laughing at RAWK!

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
That's your opinion. Different types of cuntishness rub off the wrong way on different people.

There would also be the absolute joy for them of pissing both us and Everton off. Not that it would ever happen.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen

Think M'n'M's making complete sense personally - supporting/loving a football club isn't just about having the best XI players possible. There are plenty of players I wouldn't want at Utd who are perfectly good at football - they're just objectionable cnuts.
It is lucky for you (and most) that United is in the position of luxury to say no to plenty of 3/4 gambles on cnut players.

For someone who has watched a team slip from outside-chance top4 finishers to complete non-entity there is absolutely no scope to call a cnut a cnut. If they are an unbelievable footballer and a cnut it's a no-brainer on which you choose. Ultimately the results are what counts on the pitch. If Nani is a bit of a fanny but does the business and you STILL don't want him then he (or whoever) haven't a clue, sorry.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge

It is lucky for you (and most) that United is in the position of luxury to say no to plenty of 3/4 gambles on cnut players.

For someone who has watched a team slip from outside-chance top4 finishers to complete non-entity there is absolutely no scope to call a cnut a cnut. If they are an unbelievable footballer and a cnut it's a no-brainer on which you choose. Ultimately the results are what counts on the pitch. If Nani is a bit of a fanny but does the business and you STILL don't want him then he (or whoever) haven't a clue, sorry.
Everyone is a cnut, the only difference is whose cnut is it.

wr8_utd

:'(
It's pretty obvious what M'n'M is saying. If United signed Busquets tomorrow I'm sure there would be some unhappy people on the Caf, in spite of his talents.
If anyone would be unhappy with Busquets signing, they'd be idiots.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
A golden oldie:

To Rafa

If you were a squirrel you’d be highest in the tree
If you were an insect you’d be the busiest little bee
If you were a frog, you’d croak loudest of them all
And if you were a giraffe you’d be tallest of the tall

And if you were an owl you’d be wise as wise can be
And if you were a dolphin you’d be the fastest in the sea
That is why we’re proud to have you as the leader of our team
As we stand upon the Kop, hoping to live our dream

You direct our heroes here and there, pushing them for more
It’s only a matter of time before we bring home trophies galore
So thank the lord you’re not a squirrel, dolphin giraffe, frog or bee
I just want you to know you mean all the world to me

Good luck to Rafa and all the boys on Sunday.

My prediction: Everton 1 - 3 Liverpool

LFC forever

Link:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=250390.40

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
ow thats the Liverpool way

Not a single thread on him in the transfer forum

No rumours.

No Twitter

No s*n articles

Just 1 single link on the website

get in

I gont care if he turns out to be a stinker. This is how we should be doing business
:lol:

"Guys we've just signed Renaud Cohade from Saint-Étienne."
"Get in! Woo great work. Shrewd Fergie! Didn't hear a thing about this! Awesome haha"

2 days later
"Wait.. Who the feck is this shite?"

Status
Not open for further replies.