RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
24M? With one year left? More shite transfer business froom those silly c*nts.
£23/4 million for Van Persie.

What an incredibly horrific piece of business.
24 million for a guy who scored 44 goals last season, if only we could've paid 35 million for the championships third highest scorer.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
We signed Van Persie and Kagawa (Combined 54 goals + 25 assists in 2011/2012), for £5 million more than Andy Carroll was sold the season before. Andy Carroll, has scored just 45 goals since 2006, with a third of that being in a lower league. Nice business.

dave2528

:lol:

£24m for the golden boot winner, and the man that played the biggest role in securing Arsenal a Champions League spot = shite business

£35m for Andy Carroll = transfer market savvy

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
Damn, we should really learn a lesson or two about transfers from Liverpool. How do they do it?

KanieKaned

We signed Van Persie and Kagawa (Combined 54 goals + 25 assists in 2011/2012), for £5 million more than Andy Carroll was sold the season before. Andy Carroll, has scored just 45 goals since 2006, with a third of that being in a lower league. Nice business.
Thats just poetry :lol:

Sam

:lol::lol::lol:

Deep down, every single Liverpool fan is fecking crying themselves to sleep tonight over the though of us signing RVP and being able to play him with Rooney, Welbeck, Nani, Kagawa, Valencia, Young....while they get to watch Andy Carroll attempt to get his head on yet another shite Hollywood pass from Charlie fecking Adam.

They would kill to have the squad we do, and its hurts them so much to see how far they've fallen away from us since 09.

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
:lol::lol::lol:

Deep down, every single Liverpool fan is fecking crying themselves to sleep tonight over the though of us signing RVP and being able to play him with Rooney, Welbeck, Nani, Kagawa, Valencia, Young....while they get to watch Andy Carroll attempt to get his head on yet another shite Hollywood pass from Charlie fecking Adam.

They would kill to have the squad we do, and its hurts them so much to see how far they've fallen away from us since 09.
Bold = yes
Others = No.

I wouldn't imagine Carroll or Adam will be playing too many games if any for LFC this season. What that says about last year's business is a different conversation.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
Bold = yes
Others = No.

I wouldn't imagine Carroll or Adam will be playing too many games if any for LFC this season. What that says about last year's business is a different conversation.
seriously? I mean I can understand Young, even though he's still miles ahead of Downing, but seriously you're telling me you don't rate Nani and Welbeck?
not trying to be arrogant here but both of them would walk into your starting XI, Nani on the right/left and Welbeck infront of Suarez. (oh and Young would also get in ahead of your other options on the wings, provided you don't stick Gerrard out there)

M'n'M

Who'd have thunk it, eh?

Sam

And that, in one conversation, shows exactly why Liverpool fans are so deluded. And subsequently, confused, when their club keeps finishing mid table, despite having 'better' players then Manchester United.

mu77

Bold = yes
Others = No.

yep finish another season 20-30 points behind the top 3. those not bolded walk into the dippers first team. in fact united's 11 would walk into the dippers 11 and replace the lot. plus a few more not selected on the day.
united lost a title by a point a few yrs ago and last season on goal difference with the worst injury list in the league. without a single new signing united would be close to the top. dippers in dream land. a muppet movie.

Lastwolf

Don't be ridiculous, it's nothing to do with that, it's Sky and the FA, with their plotting to ruin the world's greatest ever club.

MichaelS

When Downings crosses start hitting Carrol some teams gonna pay.

Carroll 35 mil vs RVP 23 mil
Suarez 25 mil vs Rooney 30 mil
Henderson 17 mil vs Kagawa 13 mil
Downing 20 mil vs Valencia 17 mil

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
When Downings crosses start hitting Carrol some teams gonna pay.

Carroll 35 mil vs RVP 23 mil
Suarez 25 mil vs Rooney 30 mil
Henderson 17 mil vs Kagawa 13 mil
Downing 20 mil vs Valencia 17 mil
Seriously Suarez was like the only good buy Liverpool made in the past couple of years, I'm not counting Lucas cause he's been there longer, and the jury's still out on Allen.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
Nani aint to Ronaldo.
Yet when on form he's still the best winger in the country, the only ones you could argue are on roughly the same level are Valencia, Silva, Bale, Mata and we'll see about Hazard.

Now I'm aware Valencia and Silva had better seasons than Nani last year, but Nani was still productive and always presents a threat, he just didn't have the best of luck last season, in my honest opinion he's still the better player.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Nani would be their best player if he signed for them tomorrow.

He would be their most productive player since Torres (or Gerrard before he started to wane).

I do think M'n'M spends too much time here and he judges players as a United fan would. And it's fair that some of our fans think Nani shouldn't start for us because of the myriad options we have.

Not at Liverpool though.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Who'd have thunk it, eh?
I remember a thread a few years ago where I said that Nani, who at the time was mostly sitting on our bench, would become the far better footballer than Young, who at the time was tearing it up for Villa, and you thought that was a ridiculous statement.

Well now Nani has indeed become by far the better footballer. And we signed Young anyway, purely for shits and giggles. That's how far ahead of Liverpool we are. We sign squad players that would be your superstars.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Yet when on form he's still the best winger in the country, the only ones you could argue are on roughly the same level are Valencia, Silva, Bale, Mata and we'll see about Hazard.

Now I'm aware Valencia and Silva had better seasons than Nani last year, but Nani was still productive and always presents a threat, he just didn't have the best of luck last season, in my honest opinion he's still the better player.
I was being sarcastic. :(

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
I remember a thread a few years ago where I said that Nani, who at the time was mostly sitting on our bench, would become the far better footballer than Young, who at the time was tearing it up for Villa, and you thought that was a ridiculous statement.

Well now Nani has indeed become by far the better footballer. And we signed Young anyway, purely for shits and giggles. That's how far ahead of Liverpool we are. We sign squad players that would be your superstars.
The only superstar M'n'M had eyes for was Downing:

Downing on the other hand is going to be a superstar for us. There I've said it.
Funny every time.

When you have Downing, where's the space for a talent like Nani?

M'n'M

Boo fecking hoo. And there it is in about 20 posts why there aren't as many decent discussions on here anymore and why most non-United fans stick to the general.

I didn't say Nani wouldn't make it into our first XI, of course he would. The post I responded to however was suggesting that "every single Liverpool fan is fecking crying themselves to sleep over the thought of you signing RVP and playing him with blah blah fecking blah."

There's no doubt he's a better player than Downing. Would I want him to play for us though? No. Simple really.

Hard work lads. Need to wind your necks in a bit. Back to the genny for me I think.

M'n'M

The only superstar M'n'M had eyes for was Downing:

Funny every time.

When you have Downing, where's the space for a talent like Nani?
Back to digging up old posts again. Are you about 12?

I was wrong on Downing, just as you were about Anderson. Sue me.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
Boo fecking hoo. And there it is in about 20 posts why there aren't as many decent discussions on here anymore and why most non-United fans stick to the general.

I didn't say Nani wouldn't make it into our first XI, of course he would. The post I responded to however was suggesting that "every single Liverpool fan is fecking crying themselves to sleep over the thought of you signing RVP and playing him with blah blah fecking blah."

There's no doubt he's a better player than Downing. Would I want him to play for us though? No. Simple really.

Hard work lads. Need to wind your necks in a bit. Back to the genny for me I think.
Why don't you leave the forum all together?

I never understood why we get so many non United fans posting on the Caf. I'd never sign up and post on a other teams forum, just seems weird.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Back to digging up old posts again. Are you about 12?

I was wrong on Downing, just as you were about Anderson. Sue me.
Compare Anderson's first season to Downing's. Then look at where have they come from to respective clubs and at what age. Then you'll have the right to compare those transfers in their shiteness.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds

Why?

M'n'M

Why don't you leave the forum all together?

I never understood why we get so many non United fans posting on the Caf. I'd never sign up and post on a other teams forum, just seems weird.
Because like on any forum there are some decent posters and the general is actually very entertaining at times. Do you only talk to your United supporting friends or work colleagues?

Well, in a thread where you're saying you don't rate Nani, I think a post saying Downing is going to be a superstar is relevant, don't you?

As it demonstrates you clearly haven't got a fecking clue.
Re Downing, a post predicting/hoping a new signing is going to be boss is very different from maintaining that view when all evidence suggests otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.