RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Good man, Danny. What a response to transfer speculation.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Its a pity Rodgers wants to get rid of him.
I watched the whole PC and he actually said the complete opposite.

Still, a liverpool manager should never ever utter the words "every player has his price" in response to transfer speculation.

I think it's true that he'll take silly, 25m+ money for him though. But that's hardly 'wants rid'.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I watched the whole PC and he actually said the complete opposite.

Still, a liverpool manager should never ever utter the words "every player has his price" in response to transfer speculation.

I think it's true that he'll take silly, 25m+ money for him though. But that's hardly 'wants rid'.
reading between the lines Rodgers knows that he's not his type of player, but most likely the owners are reluctant to write off so much money so quickly

they should have thought of that when they gave the money to KD

B20

Supports
Liverpool
reading between the lines Rodgers knows that he's not his type of player,
What lines are you reading between.:confused:

Agger is obviously his type of player. You'd be hard pressed to find a centreback more suited to his type of football.

but most likely the owners are reluctant to write off so much money so quickly
I don't understand this sentence at all.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
catholicism, knighthoods.........aren't they all? Spose at least one tries to acknowledge excellence, however flawed. People go around murdering each other in the name of the other in some countries.
Erm, not sure which one you're referring to when you say go round murdering each other. People have been knighted on many many occasions for being excellent murderers.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Carroll looks so fecking confused in that picture: "Could have sworn the nets used to be bigger."

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
YAWN lad
YAWN

Ay mate, how you been YAWN
Yeah not to bad lad YAWN
Wanna go for a pint? YAWN
Yeah mate lets head YAWN

:lol:

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
I think ESPN is running and article saying JHenry is looking into naming rights sale for Anfield.. :lol:

B20

Supports
Liverpool
I think ESPN is running and article saying JHenry is looking into naming rights sale for Anfield.. :lol:
Silly. What he said was it could happen but that it was something they aren't looking into.

NoLogo

Well supporting certainly is more about emotions then about objectivity and reasoning.

That doesn't mean you have to like everything your club or it's representatives do and just swallow it no matter what shit they throw at you.

Irwinwastheking

That's not too bad. I think we had one of them on here too. It doesn't leave Liverpool in any better light than they really are anyway, and does give you a good idea of where you are in terms of the difficulty of games played vs your rivals.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
So what, it presumes every team goes unbeaten?

MichaelS

Why would some go through the bother of making the effort. Baffeling. Can't they just play FM and pretend its real life.

Irwinwastheking

Why would some go through the bother of making the effort. Baffeling. Can't they just play FM and pretend its real life.
The idea is to give you a more 'accurate' reflection on where your team is in relation to the other teams around you than the actual table early on in the season. Eg. If United played the top ten teams first and city played the bottom ten teams you would likely see city a few points clear at the top of the table, when in reality the lead would be pretty insignificant because United would then have ten easier games and city ten harder games so things should even up.

Status
Not open for further replies.