RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Even then, Arsenal started woefully last year and were in the bottom half for ages. Liverpool before. To confirm a static position at the start of a season based on some whimsical fluff instantly makes most of the data irrelevant.

The Storeytime model where it was determined before each game a hypothetical par game by game. This 'on paper' version is complete bollocks. Mays well roll a dice for every team high and low and then plot it on a chart and say thats how the season is going to finish.

narnar

Needs Help
From this Daily Mail article on Mo Farah and Tom Daley, under the worst rated section:

This stuff almost comes close to the Might Liverpoo Football Club winning the big one not so long ago. Only close. But not that close. YAWN.
- Ben, London, 12/8/2012 1:59
:lol:

Plan M

one slight dampner for the new season is that from the charity shield earlier today, we need a couple more game-changing players to really compete with city.
Give it a season or two, mate. Then we can talk about how we can really compete with City.
:lol:

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
0-0 written all over it, after all the hype around us in preseason.

However, if I had my 'druthers, I'd love to see Lucas score a hat-trick and then run over to Hodgson after the third goal and lift his shirt to reveal "£4 million?? Honestly, you were going to sell me for £4 million you moron???" on his undershirt.
:lol: good one you fecking bell-end.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
0-0 written all over it, after all the hype around us in preseason.

However, if I had my 'druthers, I'd love to see Lucas score a hat-trick and then run over to Hodgson after the third goal and lift his shirt to reveal "£4 million?? Honestly, you were going to sell me for £4 million you moron??? YAWN" on his undershirt.
Fixed.

Minkaro

Lucas is going to be fecking knackered. Running out of the stadium and to wherever it is that Hodgson is based now.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
More RvP bile - let me taste your tears ....
Terrible long-term signing but Ferguson doesn't care about the future. He only cares about his own legacy. This is a perfect short-term solution.

Let's look at it from two perspectives. First, the top teams in the league and in Europe won't be scared at all. Man United used to have Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, and Berbatov but remember 08/09? Our midfield of Alonso, Mascherano, Gerrard, and Lucas (at Old Trafford) pissed all our theirs. Be honest, how much did Rooney and Ronaldo ever do against us when we had Rafa? The top teams can always neutralize the talented players of the other side. Man United signing van Persie isn't going to make them better against City, Chelsea, Arsenal, or even us. Control the game against them and it's nothing special.

Unfortunately, most teams in this league are scared shitless of Man United. Put Rooney and van Persie in the starting 11 and the other side will shit their pants. Doesn't matter if they have an out-of-form Phil Jones, Rafael, a 60-year old Scholes, etc. starting elsewhere. One look at the strike force and Ferguson-lovers like Allardyce will give up.

So this short-term gamble will give Ferguson a better shot at being flat-track bullies in the league but it'll probably hurt them in the long run. Not that Whiskey nose cares.
My emphasis. My lol. :lol:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Terrible long-term signing but Ferguson doesn't care about the future...
De Gea, twins, Jones, Smalling, Evans, Cleverley, Kawaga, Powell, Chicha, Welbeck, Lingard, Henriquez - yep SAF doesn't care about the future.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
This poster (Norwegian Kenny :lol:) has 3 posts. How long before he's banned?

why are people so upset about this? we need to focus on our target: CL spot. United is way too ahead of us, they been like that since early 90s. we're not catching up anytime soon so lets take the babysteps first alright.

YAWN la - although you might soon if you keep posting like that.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Terrible long-term signing but Ferguson doesn't care about the future. He only cares about his own legacy. This is a perfect short-term solution.

Let's look at it from two perspectives. First, the top teams in the league and in Europe won't be scared at all. Man United used to have Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, and Berbatov but remember 08/09? Our midfield of Alonso, Mascherano, Gerrard, and Lucas (at Old Trafford) pissed all our theirs. Be honest, how much did Rooney and Ronaldo ever do against us when we had Rafa? The top teams can always neutralize the talented players of the other side. Man United signing van Persie isn't going to make them better against City, Chelsea, Arsenal, or even us. Control the game against them and it's nothing special.

Unfortunately, most teams in this league are scared shitless of Man United. Put Rooney and van Persie in the starting 11 and the other side will shit their pants. Doesn't matter if they have an out-of-form Phil Jones, Rafael, a 60-year old Scholes, etc. starting elsewhere. One look at the strike force and Ferguson-lovers like Allardyce will give up.

So this short-term gamble will give Ferguson a better shot at being flat-track bullies in the league but it'll probably hurt them in the long run. Not that Whiskey nose cares.
Early mention of Rafa and that team of 08/09. Pathetic

mkecane

Of course they mention the '08/09 team, just like United fans think of '99. That squad won the treb...er, doub...er, titl...er, cu... Well, they beat United 4-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.