RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
They've probably done a CRB check and not found anything so they don't want me in.

Dresilved

Saw this somewhere and didn't know where else to put it :

If you kill yourself, it's called suicide. If you kill someone, it's called homicide. If you kill thousands , it's called genocide . If you kill the King, it's called regicide. If you kill your brother, it's called fratricide. And, if you have 2 Premier League teams, and neither have won the League for over 20 years, it's called Merseyside!
:lol:
thats brilliant

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Those t-shirts look expensive.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Are these those extra two titles that some of them like to count?
I have no idea what you mean by that.

But as for us, yeah - we've obviously cheated our way to glory in recent years. If it weren't for the fact that Fergie is the head of the Illuminati we would've won feck all.

But those mangy fecking inbreds better leave Mangnall out of this. We won those two first titles fair and square.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
I was incredibly bored the other day so I signed up to RAWK, using this name as I have no intentions of going on a wind up. Still haven't received approval, two days later.
The best thing to do in this situation is announce it here. You're sure to get an approval. :houllier:

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
The sad bastards have made the flagpole corner private. Still - google comes to the rescue.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
What difference does it make? I'm not hiding I'm a United fan so why should it matter? You're a strange one.
They are always all over this thread, they're the biggest, pompus, poem writing bunch of self-critique'ers on the internet. Some of them probably spend just as much time on here looking for their posts as they do on RAWK itself.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
They are always all over this thread, they're the biggest, pompus, poem writing bunch of self-critique'ers on the internet. Some of them probably spend just as much time on here looking for their posts as they do on RAWK itself.
Which is ironic coming from you, given the ferocity with which you defend this thread from being derailed and the amount you peruse RAWK.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Which is ironic coming from you, given the ferocity with which you defend this thread from being derailed and the amount you peruse RAWK.
I don't actually go on RAWK that much at all. The odd match day thread and the odd 'hmm what did RAWK say about this' moment. It's all to much of a chore these days.

Probably why I am rabid about people chatting general shit in this thread about Liverpool.

surf

I didn't realize abusing backpassing to the extent that the powers in football had to change the rules of the game, was "class and dignity".
Very true.

This is from Wikipedia:

The back-pass rule was introduced in 1992[3] to discourage time-wasting and overly defensive play after the 1990 World Cup was described as exceedingly dull, rife with back-passing and goalkeepers holding up the ball. Also, goalkeepers would frequently drop the ball and dribble it around, only to pick it up again once opponents came closer to put them under pressure; a typical time-stalling technique. Liverpool's Bruce Grobbelaar was one of the most well known exponents of this practice. Therefore, another rule was introduced at the same time as the back-pass rule, with the same intentions. This rule prohibits the goalkeeper from handling the ball again once he has released it for play. This offence would also result in an indirect free kick to the opposition.

coolredwine

lameredboots
I was incredibly bored the other day so I signed up to RAWK, using this name as I have no intentions of going on a wind up. Still haven't received approval, two days later.
When I tried to register over there last year, I wasn't even able to go past the first page. Why? Because I am from India.

Racists!

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Anyone spending their time reading a scouse forum on a day like today has issues.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It's going to be bitter and lacking completely in class. I don't even want to see it.

MUFCgal

I'm not even going near RAWK on a day like this. I don't particularly read anything on there these days anyway because Liverpool have become such a non-entity in terms of rivalling us for trophies.

But we all know they'll be giddy as feck and declaring this a day of celebration. feck the cnuts.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
This being the greatest day of your average RAWK fecktards' life should say enough.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Hello all. What a great day.
You think that the next manager will not have the tools and infrastructure available at the club to continue a period of success?

You think that this will make Liverpool any less shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.