RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Nogbadthebad

:eek: Hopefully, that's bullshit. Else it could be another media man getting fired like the last time with Chang.

To be honest, the thing that actually makes it look remotely legitimate to me is the out of date operating system.
The only time I ever see anything below win 7 these days is businesses, home users always seem at most 2 iterations behind, business, they have what works for them and stick with it until they need software that requires an OS upgrade usually.

binary bot
I know Rene is a good coach and that but he's become somewhat of a phenomenon on there because Moyes is reportedly getting rid/Rene is leaving. Anything that will back the Moyes will fail badly argument.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
The latest version of windows is pretty expensive to put on every computer across the club so it's understandable that they're a few versions behind.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
The latest version of windows is pretty expensive to put on every computer across the club so it's understandable that they're a few versions behind.

Apparently the upgrade funds were to be subsidized by the Torres transfer. But they bought Carroll instead.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Maybe they vouched to upgrade only when they next win the league? A constant reminder so to speak.

An Irish Red

We'll be an absolute laughing stock in that. Shankly would spin if he saw it, but I don't think I'll be going to watch us parade around in it next season. feck football. The gig's up. They're welcome to it. I prefer me memories to this cack.
Liverpools new kit hasn't went down well over there.

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Even after the season is over Rawk still resembles a forum from North Korea. Tons of threads have been locked and any mention of Suarez gets silenced quickly. Just imagine a world where you make a bad post and next moment you get locked up in a prison camp

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Even after the season is over Rawk still resembles a forum from North Korea. Tons of threads have been locked and any mention of Suarez gets silenced quickly. Just imagine a world where you make a bad post and next moment you get locked up in a prison camp
One of the Rawk boys actually predicted this.

If i remember rightly he saud something about the lastt book that he read was.....

1948!!

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
They've finally turned against the vampire, no bun intended.
Yep, seems like they're sick of him now.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=306592.0

Yawn.

There's the door.
Someone needs to tell him to shut the feck up or he'll be going nowhere.
He is coming across like a spoilt little brat in that interview. You are not doing yourself any favours pal.
His behavior since he joined up with the Uruguay squad has been disgraceful. Stop talking, if Real really want you they'll pay the 50m and you'll be on your way. Until then stop moaning like a bitch to the media every chance you get. He's really doing his best to remove all goodwill the LFC fans had for him.
Sick of it really. Just shut the feck up. Listen to him? Someone should fecking gag him. It's getting tedious now.
fecking hell he's coming out with new shit every day. After all the times we've backed him he's being totally disrespectful to the club. He can feck off for all I care now, the stuff about the media is clearly lies and he's just trying to engineer a move.
Yes, let the hate grow.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Hilarious. The best part about all this was the sheer inevitability of this happening and them being blind to it.

Ronnie O'Sullivan

On Suarez demands that Liverpool listen to his desire to leave :

Rawkbola Sufferer said:
Someone needs to tell him to shut the feck up
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
he's a snide bastard with how he's gone about this
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
This guy is opening his mouth more than Dave Whelan
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
His behavior since he joined up with the Uruguay squad has been disgraceful
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
We've shown him enough in the past, so it's time for him to show us some respect.
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
Just get it done now, feck him off.
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
If the tables were reversed and he played for United or Chelsea, he'd be fecking despised on here
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
I was fooled by him. I loved him and the way I loved Torres and always said he wasnt the same. I backed him during his various scandals and argued for him. I said he wasnt like Torres, he loved the club. Now the little rat can feck off. Get £50m, invest and look to the future. Oh, and Luis, give Michael and Fernando a ring to see how they got on after leaving this great club.
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
Sell him for 50 mill and be done with it. We've stuck by him through thick and thin, he's dragged our name thru the mud but it means feck all to him
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
Amazed people still defend him he's not even a likable person can't he just shut up for one day.
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
Snide and shameless
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
Great player for us but has always been a horrible little c*nt and always will be. Soon to be somebody else's horrible little c*nt. The last few weeks have shown him for what he really is. feck off Suarez you lying, two faced piece of shit.
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
He might be a genius of a footballer but he's one thick fecker for coming out with this shit constantly
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
I'm sick of listening to him now. His disrespect towards the club and fans is astounding and he is burning bridges that can never be repaired.
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
I hope the mods do not lock this thread again
Just shows how fast the fans of a club can turn on a player they would have died for just a short while ago. Even Torres didn't get that much flak.

Sally Cinnamon

I was fooled by him. I loved him and the way I loved Torres and always said he wasnt the same. I backed him during his various scandals and argued for him. I said he wasnt like Torres, he loved the club. Now the little rat can feck off. Get £50m, invest and look to the future. Oh, and Luis, give Michael and Fernando a ring to see how they got on after leaving this great club.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
"Give fernando and michael a ring to see how they got on after leaving this great club"

A league championship winners medal each, a champions league and europa league winners medal for fernando and varioys domestic cup winners each. I don't think you want Luis to make those calls.

Ronnie O'Sullivan

"Give fernando and michael a ring to see how they got on after leaving this great club"

A league championship winners medal each, a champions league and europa league winners medal for fernando and varioys domestic cup winners each. I don't think you want Luis to make those calls.

Ring Ring.....

"Hola Fernando, me puede decir cómo dejar Liverpool rápidamente?"

Brightonian

I'd love to see a load of those posts next to a load from a mere few months ago when they were all basically saying what Suarez has said. Wasn't there a lot of 'soon the media will drive him out, and I won't blame him for it at all'?

This is particularly good:

The last few weeks have shown him for what he really is.
To you, maybe! To everyone else, his entire career has 'shown him for what he really is.'

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Oh boy, this getting ugly now. He's just uploaded a picture on his official Facebook and is getting torrents of abuse.
My favourite being: "if u leave then I'm unfriending u". Bet he stays now...
:lol:

onesaf

To be fair, some of the comments are heartbreakingly...hilarious:

https://www.facebook.com/suarez16luis
Facebook Dick said:
Luis doesn't owe nothing to Liverpool, he is a true player and not a fake poser like Torres so don't dare to compare them. Luis has being attacked since he scored that amazing goal against Manchester Scummited, then Evra lied and the media accused Suarez of being racist(no video evidence with 400 cams in Old Trafford), after that there's no way back, even the piece of shit of Liverpool owner attacked Luis when was Evra who moved his hand and avoid the handshake(video evidence).
Then Moyes and other scum DTs attacked Luis, then a piece of shit player called Ashley Williams wrote a book saying Suarez is a dick, then the Prime Minister attacked Luis, then the Fifa's president...

What do you want from Luis? He did score goals and was the most most intensive Liverpool player... Are you sure Luis owes you something?... Luis is waiting his second baby and he cannot be happy in England being booed and attacked every single day.

He is not betraying Liverpool, he is doing this because he and his family is unhappy and they want to live in peace.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Just shows how fast the fans of a club can turn on a player they would have died for just a short while ago. Even Torres didn't get that much flak.
Their club imo. By far they are known as the most moany, arrogant and self righteous wankpot fans on the planet. I just can't see this level of hypocritical spawn going on at other clubs imo.

olegunnar

Love how he conveniently forgets about Alonso, Arbeloa and Mascherano