RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Revan

Assumptionman
I wanted Liverpool to go through because I'm not sure Arsenal can beat City - I have this nightmare that City will win the quadruple.
Why some people thought that City will beat Barca is beyond me. It never made sense, Barca is better and City (except Yaya) are completely inexperienced there.

I guess that they'll win both domestic cups but that's it.

MDFC Manager

Why some people thought that City will beat Barca is beyond me. It never made sense, Barca is better and City (except Yaya) are completely inexperienced there.
Exactly. Quite a few people even thought City will school Barca. Yeah that went well.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The sun has just flipped it's solar field, an astronomical event that occurs approximately every eleven years. The point at which north becomes south, and south becomes north is often difficult to ascertain. Sometimes, eleven years after a previous reversal, the North gets back on top before South has found it's way back home. Basically, for this to happen the magnetic field weakens to zero, reverses, and then re-emerge with opposite polarity...
Yes, it's the Manchester United v Liverpool match preview...

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=312478.0

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
There's even a fecking picture :lol:
If I ever write something like that please, please find my address the same way you found Weaste's and set up a crowdfunded assassination.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
For instance, Old Trafford now harbours the black hole of David Moyes' management techniques - a gravity defying well of ineptitude that can draw the light from the very brightest stars in the footballing firmament.
Glorious.

SteveJ

Scout
Diego Maradona was watching from the stands apparently. He must have felt a sharp twinge of affinity every time our captain got the ball.

SteveJ

Scout
I'm just too lazy to update it regularly, chief.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Last year, I admit I frequented RAWK alot and especially this thread to have a laugh at them

This year... well... I have yet to open RAWK since the start of the season.

Depressing, kinda like your prozac being taken away from you

coolredwine

lameredboots
That's okay. They just having a great year similar to what Newcastle had a couple of seasons. They will be back to their normal self soon enough.

i hope they do.

Shinjisan

Account closed by request
Last year, I admit I frequented RAWK alot and especially this thread to have a laugh at them

This year... well... I have yet to open RAWK since the start of the season.

Depressing, kinda like your prozac being taken away from you
You should open it. 90% of their 'Redcafe goes into meltdown' thread is filled with quotes from your posts.

mufcwarm92

I hope they all had fun doing their aeroplanes at Old Trafford. Even at their peak a classless set of fans.

Every dog has it's day, let's just hope theirs gets delayed a little further.

Siorac

That's a terrible photoshop. Can't be that hard to at least get the font right.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
That screenshot is wrong. I'm pretty sure the "are ppl from Liverpool humans?" thread was a poll.