RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

adamwest

I'm glad that a bit of positivity on their side has enabled them to have a laugh. Not a bad one at that either :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RED AND WHITE KOP - SUMMER 2014

Steven Montmorency St John Gerrard III
Brendan: "Bollocks etc"
Signed PhaseOfPlay heat map mousepads for Sale
Reds confirm world tour of Clacton
Daniel Annoying Dance Sturridge
We're going to win Eurovision
10AM Press Conference: Boss announces purchase of New Shoes
Rodgers' revolutionary 2-4-6-8 Formation
10.05 AM Press Conference: Boss announces Shoe-Size
Brendan releases Concept Album
10.10 AM Press Conference: Boss unveils Album Cover Artwork

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool

:lol:

Mauzindark

WTF :lol::lol:

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Just had a PM from a newbie wishing death on me and my family, compliments of RAWK.

Charming folk these scousers. Death is so funny for them.

Shinjisan

Account closed by request
There's a RedCafe goes in to Meltdown thread?? :(
I don't know. I hardly ever go to any other club's forums. I was making a sly remark to SKy1981, who I think the closest we have to a RAWK poster on this website. :p

I wouldn't be surprised if they do though. There is enough material posted here on a daily basis to make it to a "Redcafe goes into meltdown" thread.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
I don't know. I hardly ever go to any other club's forums. I was making a sly remark to SKy1981, who I think the closest we have to a RAWK poster on this website.
The two sites are remarkably similar in terms of good/bad posters, support, kneejerkism, reaction after a defeat and reaction after a win. In fact, United's form this season has really shown some in a questionable light. It's far easier to be measured and reflective when your team is winning game after game.

Shinjisan

Account closed by request
The two sites are remarkably similar in terms of good/bad posters, support, kneejerkism, reaction after a defeat and reaction after a win. In fact, United's form this season has really shown some in a questionable light. It's far easier to be measured and reflective when your team is winning game after game.
Well, there haven't been any hymns sung or poems written about our inevitable rise to the top. Not very many conspiracy theories or playing the victim either. I think we are yet to reach that level.

Though the meltdowns and depression sessions have been fantastic. Will give anyone a run for their money. :D

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I don't know. I hardly ever go to any other club's forums. I was making a sly remark to SKy1981, who I think the closest we have to a RAWK poster on this website. :p

I wouldn't be surprised if they do though. There is enough material posted here on a daily basis to make it to a "Redcafe goes into meltdown" thread.
We had our own "Redcafe goes into meltdown" thread, and the newbs has a "Mains goes into meltdown" thread. There is definitely plenty of material there to fill them.

Kag

Nah, take a peek in that David Moyes thread. There's still a worryingly large faction of retards that genuinely believe we won games because Ferguson was in cahoots with the FA, the referees and the media. I can't think of a single member on the mains that is as deluded or downright ill.

Revan

Assumptionman
There's a RedCafe goes in to Meltdown thread?? :(
Nope. I think there was a tentative but it was closed down very fast because apprently they aren't obsessed wth us as much as us with them. Ironically David Moyes thread is one of the biggest there (bigger than in Caf, almost 1000 pages now). That is more of a joking thread while there is also a more serious Manchester United thread. However a lot of delusional posts from here are posted usually on Moyes thread.

Revan

Assumptionman
The two sites are as different as you get. RAWK is much more optimistic (which gave them the label of a deluded side) and more strictly moderated (Nazi Koreans although after becoming a member I saw that it is more of a myth, but still it is more strict that Caf). Also, on RAWK people don't swear near as much as here.

About good/bad posters that is normal because you will find everywhere good and bad posters. Of course Caf may be better because people here have to go into a process before becoming full member while on RAWK you become a full member immediately and some try to impress hard by making stupid posts (which wouldn't promote them here).

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I watched the Munich v Man Utd game and throughout it all I was thinking how we would tear both of these teams apart. I honestly now believe that we are already one of the best teams in Europe and that this team is still in transition and we are going to dominate the top of every competition we are in.
blimey...

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I went on RAWK the other day to see how the fans spoke about United, and I curiously looked at what they said with SAF retiring back in May, they basically said that:

"Ferguson was a terrible human being, vile, and that the fact he is a terrible human being devalues what he won, and he has nothing on Shankly and Paisley".

Very bitter some fans, I know it's not right to generalise and these fans are jealous and bitter of his accomplishments but I mean give the man credit, how can they call SAF a terrible person, because he took away trophies from them? no idea.

Didn't seem to be a nice word said about SAF there, or what he had accomplished.

Big Papi

I ❤ Clucko
RAWK's predictions for Liverpool's season (final points total):

89: 27 posters say this*
88: 2* **
87: 16
86: 5
85: 20*
84: 3
83: 2
82: 1
81: 1
79: 1

*includes the max from a range, so 83-85 is included as 85.
**this total cannot be reached!!

PooP said:
Just think though, boys and girls.

This is not the last time we'll be going for the league with 6 games to go, under Rodgers.

In fact, I predict at least one season under him where it will be wrapped up before the 33rd game. :)
Has anyone noticed how quiet the Pool fans (like, your friends) are about this? I must start texting the cnuts. They're trying not to jinx the fecking thing!!

Red Harry

They have a thread dedicated to a statistical analysis of the season comparing actual results versus expected result. The prediction in that thread consistently has Man City winning the league. Currently by one point.
Curiously most fans are very upbeat about the home games against City and Chelsea, but seem concerned about this weekend against West Ham and an away game against Crystal Palace.
I guess years of inconsistency makes you fear the little teams more than the big ones.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
All the red shite I know are very confident of winning the league.