RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Siorac

Just schooled somebody on facebook who I don't know cause apparently all United fans are wankers for wanting City to win

Liverpool would never want Everton to win
Arsenal > Chelsea etc etc

He's upset right now
To be honest, arguing with someone you don't know on fecking Facebook isn't the best way to prove you're NOT a wanker.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
"I reckon we're gonna set a premier league match goal record on the last day of the season to win the title."7

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
To be honest, arguing with someone you don't know on fecking Facebook isn't the best way to prove you're NOT a wanker.
To be fair, I was just defending the claims that all United fans are wankers...
I wouldn't even call it arguing, he was just being pathetic and I set him straight on how United fans feel

MkPaul

learnt from the best
What do you mean?

It's made for that purpose, to post quotes from there. Think it's started by an ex-Cafe member, who used to post in this thread a lot.
Ahhhhh I see. I thought it was like the RAWK twitter account or something. (assumed the meltdown bit of their name was them just taking the piss, like us singing who the feck are Man United etc)

MkPaul

learnt from the best
"Oh u ducking United fans coming out your she'll now hush we bottled it ducking unless there goes the title city's way there goal difference is better feck off if your gonna comment this you bitter bastards"

"Not arsed concentrate on own team not emotional just pissed off calm down soon but handed title to city now really"

Siorac

To be fair, I was just defending the claims that all United fans are wankers...
I wouldn't even call it arguing, he was just being pathetic and I set him straight on how United fans feel
I was just kidding because I'm an arsehole and like to be mean to people.

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
But it's a parody account, right? Not an actual RAWK ran site, regardless of posts from the actual forum.
Of course its a parody account, its got meltdown in its name. Its like a twitter version of this thread. Probably run by someone from caf as well.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
"Just got back, gutted, boring shithouse 'football' , shite ref, pr*** of a manager and horrible classless fans.
Lets put it behind us, concentrate on winning at Palace.
WE GO AGAIN"

Mister_Stubbs

Liverpool fans "deserve to see their team win the league" don't you know.

Erebus

The worst is the number of favourites those tweets have got. Appalling.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
This was posted by some loon in their Suarez thread last night:

Where Luis Suarez is concerned stuff doesn't matter. His emotional intelligence and outrageous simple-mindedness to win prevails, even when he doesn't score. But when he does score is emotions are irrationally unfathomable for days in his head, Luis loves and thrives on winning.
And that's why he'll score at least 2 tomorrow, even against a 10 man wall.
Whatever about the prediction at the end, we can all make bad ones, but the emboldened part is actually quite scary. Imagine that there's human beings out there who think this sort of stuff, never mind say actually allow it to leave their heads.

Surreal.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
"Mourinho and all the Chav$ are such twats, I hope their effin bus crashes and no one is seriously injured, but they are forced to put out their youth squad for the rest of the year. F him and his bullshit anti-football. Brendo stuck it to him in the post-match presser."

:lol:
Bitter much?
At least he shows a concern for their safety.