RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

redevil2

Not a debate for this thread, but how the feck is it Moyes' fault Liverpool have been steamrolling teams since January?

Christ.
You seem to be defending Moyes in every possible opportunity. FFS this is a RAWK Meltdown thread... he can say whatever he wants. :)

Brightonian

I love reading the folks replying to the RAWK Meltdown twitter account thinking it's an actual Liverpool fan account.

It's as if they can't tell the difference between Brenton's actual face and the blobfish in the thumbnail! I mean, he's no looker, but that's harsh....

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Jose is absolutely brilliant tactically in the big games, and this was just a masterclass. Great to see the Rawkites so distraught,

starman

I was going to post the CL won it 6 times bus, but it seems to have vanished from the internets.

I am sure a photoshop adapted for the PL would be made if they don't go onto win it...;)

r0x0rwolfo

I watched that second goal? What the hell was that? Liverpool didn't even try to get back. Couldn't be bothered? No backbone.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Ok....I was gutted....emotionally drained and was down on my knees after that.....

But came home ....said to missus I'm off into the hot tub ( yep very middle class me now....) needed therapy from my higher self...the tub does that...talks to me...allows my rationale mind to kick in and soothe my soul. It needed soothing after that...so what did my higher self say once I had calmed my mind..... so the angel spoke thus to me and said

MAN THE feck UP MARINE......YOU ARE A REDMAN.......NOT SOME SHITE PLASTIC GLORY HUNTER!!

SO YOU LOST A GAME AFTER A PHENOMENAL WINNING STREAK......YOU LOST TO AN ANTI FOOTBALL TEAM OF PLASTIC ORIGINS....PLASTIC FLAG WAVING feckING PLASTIC KNOBHEAD FANS....WHO HAVE BOUGHT ONE TROPHY AFTER ANOTHER.......THEY ARE NOT A TEAM LIKE LFC.....A TEAM WITH HISTORY......WITH FANS WHO FOLLOW THROUGH THICK AND THIN......

YOU ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE ON 80 POINTS.....YOU CAN WIN BOTH REMAINING MATHCHES AND FINISH ON 86 POINTS......IF CITY FINISH ON 86 POINTS AND HAVE A BETTER GOAL DIFFERENCE THEY DESERVE THE TITLE...............SO STOP YOUR WHINING AND

MAN THE feck UP......YOU ARE REDMAN.....YOU ARE LFC .......tAKE THIS TO THE WIRE

DRINK MORE WINE.....FOR TOMORROW WE GO AGAIN.....

Siorac

The tub is his higher self and talks to him?

That is... a thing. Not a good thing, mind you. But definitely a thing.

Raul Madrid

Off topic, but when Chelsea used to play Liverpool in the cl around 05 to 09 who did you want to win back then? I can see Chelsea are much preferred now, but what were your reactions to incidents like mourinho silencing the Liverpool fans by gesturing shush etc?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Off topic, but when Chelsea used to play Liverpool in the cl around 05 to 09 who did you want to win back then? I can see Chelsea are much preferred now, but what were your reactions to incidents like mourinho silencing the Liverpool fans by gesturing shush etc?
Always fun. I enjoyed Mourinho shushing them very much even then.

redevil2

Of course its a parody account, its got meltdown in its name. Its like a twitter version of this thread. Probably run by someone from caf as well.
ITs funny how someone would ask the question: Is it a fake account? The word "Meltdown" does not give anything away apparently! LOL

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Chelsea for me, as all their cups were bought anyhow. Liverpool winning anything has always stung.

Mindhunter

Most clueless and insensitive bunch of wankers. Your manager fecks up his tactics against Mourinho and you want to blame everyone in the world except him. Can't argue with that kind of logic.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Viva Steven Gerrardddddd
Viva Steven Gerrardddddd
Coulda won the league, but he lost his feet
Viva Steven Gerrarddddddddddddddddd