Real Madrid need to get ready for a terrible season | It’s happening

Vadim

Yes, Jose will steady the ship and stop them getting relegated. Give him a call Real, promise him a billion transfer kitty, he’ll go!

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Wow...
I must admit that when i first saw this thread, i was wondering what the OP was on, but looks like he was right after all :lol:
Currently 6th!

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I really don't understand what Real was thinking selling Ronaldo without investing in the squad. Atrocious transferwindow.

Winrar

This is increasingly looking like their version of our Moyes season in a sense that we were both ill prepared for the successful manager to call it quits at their respective clubs, although Real did sack their manager a lot earlier than we did.

Who knows, they can still win the CL again. Real didn't start last season very well either so I'm not completely writing them off just yet. Things do look a lot worse for them without CR7 though.

Javi

This is increasingly looking like their version of our Moyes season in a sense that we were both ill prepared for the successful manager to call it quits at their respective clubs, although Real did sack their manager a lot earlier than we did.

Who knows, they can still win the CL again. Real didn't start last season very well either so I'm not completely writing them off just yet. Things do look a lot worse for them without CR7 though.
Hell will break loose if Madrid don‘t make top 4. Personally I don‘t think thats happening though.

Wayne's World

Not being able?
The inflation of transfer fees and that, only two clubs in the world can spend whatever they like without any problem which is PSG and City. Madrid can't go out and spend 300,400,500 million every summer to improve their squad

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We really need to sell Kroos and Modric asap. It's worse than i thought. They really don't want to be here anymore

Kapardin

Hell will break loose if Madrid don‘t make top 4. Personally I don‘t think thats happening though.
This is Perez's biggest test though, in recent memory. There is a reasonable chance Real drop out of the Top 4. There is a shortage of available managers -- Mourinho looks very, very likely as Ancelotti probably won't leave Napoli after one season. Plus, the squad needs a huge overhaul, and careful scouting is required to buy the right players to fit their vision.

Schneckerl

Damn for the past decade or so Real usually lost like 1-3 games against those kinda clubs, but by 1 goal max
0:3 to random La Liga midtable teams truly feels like he start of a new era

Bojan11

We really need to sell Kroos and Modric asap. It's worse than i thought. They really don't want to be here anymore
To be fair your attack is hardly inspiring to them.

This is all on Perez though. He hired stupid to begin with. Then didn’t revamp the squad over the last few years. Your squad is effectively the same but you lost Ronaldo, Morata, James, Kovavicic and Pepe. How many of those players have you really replaced? With someone like Ronaldo you obviously wont get a like for like replacement. Player like that you need two signings.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Letting in 3 goals vs Eibar? I understand CR7 is gone but letting in three goals is on the defense and keeper.

el3mel

Honestly think the made a mistake by throwing in a permanent cotract to Solari after just 3 games. Not everyone gonna be Zidane.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Damn for the past decade or so Real usually lost like 1-3 games against those kinda clubs, but by 1 goal max
0:3 to random La Liga midtable teams truly feels like he start of a new era
The defeat is inexcusable but in all honesty random La Liga midtable teams have also progressed quite a lot of late.

Still, 3-0 is way too much.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Jesus Christ! I wonder what was the odds for a 3-0 win for Eibar. God bless anyone who bet on an Eibar win. I still think Real Madrid will make top 4, they are too good not to make top 4 and it's still so early in the season but if they keep dropping silly points like this, who knows? The league is definitely out of the question for them. What a poor La Liga has been this season. I hope Atletico Madrid get their act all together, this could finally be the second time in a while they win the title again. They won't get a better opportunity than this season. And that goes the same for the other mid-table teams who want to break into the top 4.

AlwaysRed66

Jesus Christ! I wonder what was the odds for a 3-0 win for Eibar. God bless anyone who bet on an Eibar win. I still think Real Madrid will make top 4, they are too good not to make top 4 and it's still so early in the season but if they keep dropping silly points like this, who knows? The league is definitely out of the question for them. What a poor La Liga has been this season. I hope Atletico Madrid get their act all together, this could finally be the second time in a while they win the title again. They won't get a better opportunity than this season. And that goes the same for the other mid-table teams who want to break into the top 4.
What do you mean poor? It has been the most competitive & exciting for many seasons. Unlike the usual parade, with the clubs outside the top three cannon fodder. I bet the French wish their league was as poor.

Member 114837

What do you mean poor? It has been the most competitive & exciting for many seasons. Unlike the usual parade, with the clubs outside the top three cannon fodder. I bet the French wish their league was as poor.
A competitive league, as logic suggests, would indicate to mediocre top teams which means difference between upper and lower echelons of the league is not that much.
Happened in Leicester's dream season, all top teams underperformed massively. The season was poor in terms of sheer quality.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
It can be competitive & exciting and still be poor. See Premier League when Leicester won.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Bale has been nothing short of a joke this season. A really bad joke.
Everyone talks about how going abroad is some kind of massive test, it's not when that team is Real Madrid and they have one of the greatest players of all time banging in fifty goals a game.

If hed gone to Athletico or Napoli that would have been a challenge. Going to that Madrid team was a lay up.