Real Madrid need to get ready for a terrible season | It’s happening

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Don't really see him surviving considering he's also just lost twice to Barca.

Madrid are pretty secure in top 4 now so he's actually done the job asked of him.

If the rumours are true will they actually install Mourinho now so he can get his feet under the table or wait until the summer.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
They look very tired. He played the same players in all these important games.
I hope at least some boos, tonight for Solari and the president. The "good" part is that now they can focus in the next season :D and perhaps Florentino will react

Mick321

Courtois in to replace Navas was a total waste of money too. Navas pretty much always delivered on the big occasions.

cyberman

They badly need a rebuild but the amount of money that's needed prohibits that.
What sellable assets do they have?

Trizy

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Poor Bale's gonna have to go into witness protection after this result.

Vadim

And the best thing about this is, Solari will be sacked and Mourinho appointed by the weekend! :drool: :lol:

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
So do we agree that Modric winning the balon d or was the most bogus win you have seen? They just wanted to stop Ronaldo and Messi dominance.

AndyJ1985

I guess it shows how high their standards are. They are higher in the league than we are, and about to get knocked out at the same stage as us, but apparently that's it's a disaster and the world is about to end. Yet for us just finishing 4th would be decent. Funny old game

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Obviously.
Like he is world class bur he is so obviously not the best in the world or even close to it. I guess Croatia can still be proud but he really did not deserve it.

Sir Scott McToMinay

I thought their idea to trust the younger players they’ve had to keep it going post-Ronaldo and Zidane, was almost uncharacteristically endearing, but this is not good enough.
Today is an embarrassing night for the biggest club in football.
To lose twice on the trot to Barca, and now this, coach has got to go tomorrow, they are done

Vadim

I guess it shows how high their standards are. They are higher in the league than we are, and about to get knocked out at the same stage as us, but apparently that's it's a disaster and the world is about to end. Yet for us just finishing 4th would be decent. Funny old game
We’re completely different clubs and fans.

We accept that other teams can win the league in England. In Madrid they have to be above Barca or the fans get restless.

They’re a bunch of spoilt cnuts.

Vadim

The Real Madrid subreddit is gold right now.

None of them speak Spanish either which is super weird.

el3mel

Holy fecking shite. Just checked score. Unbelievable stuff. What happened today ?!

Red Stone

Circumstances are so different it's like comparing apples to oranges. They've won the CL three times on the bounce and are one of only three proper challengers for the league. The fourth place team is Getafe, ffs.

Meanwhile we're on our sixth straight season of struggling to qualify for the CL and not getting past the first knockout stage when we actually do get there. The only time we've come close to being in Real's current situation in recent times was during the Moyes season where we went from reigning league champions to completely folding on all fronts, and our entire fanbase was pretty much up in arms at this stage of the season back then, just like Real's are now.

Wayne's World

I don't think anyone could have seen it go this badly. Out of every competition by the start of March.

The thing is the way football is now, can Real Madrid even produce another Galactico's side? Is the money there like it use to be?

Demyanenko_square_jaw

I could see the potential for a result like this earlier in the competition when a young, inexperienced CSKA were able to weather the storm and frustrate with their counterattacks.

Vadim

I don't think anyone could have seen it go this badly. Out of every competition by the start of March.

The thing is the way football is now, can Real Madrid even produce another Galactico's side? Is the money there like it use to be?
Nah they’re fecked. There is too much money in the Premier League now plus we’ve got the PSGs and Citys of this world.

Real are going to be normal again.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
They’re gonna learn nothing from us and hit the self destruct button and go with Mourinho now. :drool:

el3mel

Real Madrid are back to pre 2009 when they were embarrassed by everyone. This is fecking hilarious. :lol::lol:

Vadim

Real Madrid are back to pre 2009 when they were embarrassed by everyone. This is fecking hilarious. :lol::lol:
Half of their internet fanbase will go back to supporting Juventus and Bayern now, glory hunting cnuts.