g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Real Madrid v Liverpool | Champions League Final (May 26th, 2018)

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
I still have no clue what Karius was actually trying to do on the 3-1 goal :lol:

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Is Karius Germany’s first goalie in wc?;)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
MaManaman on Bale's two goals being replayed: "Here's Garth's first goal, you'll never tire of seeing that"

We'll never tire of seeing his second either Steve! :lol:

kidbob

They haven't really. Liverpool were much better until Salah went off.
That's the point here man. You can't be a bloody one man team and expect to win this competition. They'll use it as an excuse but Madrid were going to beat them Salah or no Salah. Modric would've taken over eventually. Klopp needs to learn that there's more to football than sprinting and long balls.

el3mel

Egyptian NT doctor saying he contacted Liverpool's doctors and they yet to determine the extent of injury or what it's, but it's in Shoulder that's all they know at the moment.

luke511

Best player injured in the first half and two goalkeeper howlers, that must be the most infuriating, blood boiling way to lose a CL final and it's happened to Liverpool, fecking hell :lol:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He could have passed for the hattrick.

Kapardin

They haven't really. Liverpool were much better until Salah went off.
Tough. You don't get points for being the better team, its' about digging in deep and finding a way. Which Real are very good at, though they have been helped by Karius greatly tonight.