g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Reality-Monopoly Draft

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

P-Nut - 1. Ronaldinho
harms - 1. F. Rijkaard
Tuppet - 1. M. Desailly
Oneniltothearsenal/ctp - 1. J. Bican
Pat_Mustard - 1. R. Gullit
Skizzo - 1. Kaka
mazhar13 - 1. D. Law
2mufc0 - 1. A. Köpke
prath92 - 1. M. Ballack
Chesterlestreet - 1. J. Masopust
Oaencha - 1. A.Del Piero
Moby -
RedTiger -
NM -
Enigma_87/Sjor -
Ecstatic/MDFC -

Block list: Alfredo Di Stéfano, Bobby Charlton, Bobby Moore, Cristiano Ronaldo, Daniel Passarella, Diego Maradona, Elias Figueroa, Eusébio, Ferenc Puskás, Franco Baresi, Franz Beckenbauer, Gaetano Scirea, Garrincha, George Best, Gerd Müller, Johan Cruyff, Lev Yashin, Lionel Messi, Lothar Matthäus, Luis Ronaldo, Marco van Basten, Matthias Sammer, Michel Platini, Paolo Maldini, Pelé, Rivaldo, Roberto Baggio, Romário, Zico, Zinedine Zidane

@Moby use this list :)

Moby

Dick

P-Nut - 1. Ronaldinho
harms - 1. F. Rijkaard
Tuppet - 1. M. Desailly
Skizzo - 1. Kaka
mazhar13 - 1. D. Law
2mufc0 - 1. A. Köpke
prath92 - 1. M. Ballack
Oaencha - 1. A.Del Piero
Moby - A. Cole
RedTiger -
NM -
Enigma_87/Sjor -
Ecstatic/MDFC -

Block list: Alfredo Di Stéfano, Bobby Charlton, Bobby Moore, Cristiano Ronaldo, Daniel Passarella, Diego Maradona, Elias Figueroa, Eusébio, Ferenc Puskás, Franco Baresi, Franz Beckenbauer, Gaetano Scirea, Garrincha, George Best, Gerd Müller, Johan Cruyff, Lev Yashin, Lionel Messi, Lothar Matthäus, Luis Ronaldo, Marco van Basten, Matthias Sammer, Michel Platini, Paolo Maldini, Pelé, Rivaldo, Roberto Baggio, Romário, Zico, Zinedine Zidane

@RedTiger

NM

I pick Duncan Edwards. This will give me another opportunity to read up on him and what could have been :(

P-Nut - 1. Ronaldinho
harms - 1. F. Rijkaard
Tuppet - 1. M. Desailly
Skizzo - 1. Kaka
mazhar13 - 1. D. Law
2mufc0 - 1. A. Köpke
prath92 - 1. M. Ballack
Oaencha - 1. A.Del Piero
Moby - A. Cole
RedTiger - Seedorf
NM - Edwards
Enigma_87/Sjor -
Ecstatic/MDFC -

@Enigma_87 @Šjor Bepo

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

P-Nut - 1. Ronaldinho
harms - 1. F. Rijkaard
Tuppet - 1. M. Desailly
Skizzo - 1. Kaka
mazhar13 - 1. D. Law
2mufc0 - 1. A. Köpke
prath92 - 1. M. Ballack
Oaencha - 1. A.Del Piero
Moby -
RedTiger - C. Seedorf
NM - D. Edwards
Enigma_87/Sjor - A. Iniesta
Ecstatic/MDFC -

@Ecstatic @MDFC Manager

Last edited:

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Sorry mate. That's 2017 season which is still in progress. The Top 6 is not finalized for this season yet.

Please use 2016 season for MLS for this box. I'll update the clarifications in OP.

Pick again.
The MLS is really confusing for this box though since they use that "playoff" format after the season.

For instance for the 2016 season The Seattle Sounders are the current defending "Champions of the MLS" but in the league table they actually only finished 7th

So this really is a bit tricky

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Major_League_Soccer_season

It comes down to how you want to rank the "Top 6" whether its regular season league table or overall finish from the "playoffs"

RedTiger

Half mast
The MLS is really confusing for this box though since they use that "playoff" format after the season.

For instance for the 2016 season The Seattle Sounders are the current defending "Champions of the MLS" but in the league table they actually only finished 7th

It comes down to how you want to rank the "Top 6" whether its regular season league table or overall finish from the "playoffs"
We'll just go with the Supporter's Shield/regular season.

In my opinion their Supporter's Shield is the equivalent of the League, their MLS playoffs are the League Cup and their open cup is the equivalent of the fa cup.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin

Yeah, I'm just working on this.

For MLS, I'd probably put this to outside Top 3 in regular season for each conference. I.e. non-Top 3 teams in each of East/West conferences are eligible. (ignore playoff's).

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Give me 15 minutes max. Just need to check some things.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
We'll just go with the Supporter's Shield/regular season.

In my opinion their Supporter's Shield is the equivalent of the League, their MLS playoffs are the League Cup and their open cup is the equivalent of the fa cup.
Bur the MLS considers the winning of the MLS Cup playoffs the Champions.

I see what you mean from one angle, but the playoff MLS Cup is considered far more prestigious than the Supporter Shield to MLS fans

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I see what you mean from one angle, but the playoff MLS Cup is considered far more prestigious than the Supporter Shield to MLS fans
Yeah, it's like the playoffs compared to the regular season in NBA, NFL et al. - or so I'd imagine. I can't say I know anyone who actually follows MLS. But as I understand it, it's pretty much the basic US sports model for "soccer" as well, so the MLS Cup isn't like the FA Cup - more like the league, with the Supporters Shield being a lesser achievement/trophy.

EDIT Which makes it hard to compare to proper er I mean, other football leagues for this criterion.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Box 5 Exotica

He played for Vissel Kobe in Japan in 96/97

Links:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Laudrup
https://any-Japanese-website-you-consider-more-prestigious.com

P-Nut - 1. Ronaldinho
harms - 1. F. Rijkaard
Tuppet - 1. M. Desailly
Skizzo - 1. Kaka
mazhar13 - 1. D. Law
2mufc0 - 1. A. Köpke
prath92 - 1. M. Ballack
Oaencha - 1. A.Del Piero
Moby - 1.
RedTiger - 1. C. Seedorf
NM - 1. D. Edwards
Enigma_87/Sjor - 1. A. Iniesta
Ecstatic/MDFC - 1. M. Laudrup

@Moby
@Edgar Allan Pillow