g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Reality-Monopoly Draft

R1 Matches

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
List Randomizer

There were 16 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. harms
  2. Ecstatic
  3. prath92
  4. Chesterlestreet
  5. 2mufc0
  6. Moby
  7. Tuppet
  8. Pat_Mustard
  9. mazhar 13
  10. oneniltothearsenal
  11. Oaencha
  12. Skizzo
  13. Enigma_87
  14. RedTiger
  15. NM
  16. P-Nut

harms vs Ecstatic
prath92 vs Chesterlestreet
2mufc0 vs Moby
Tuppet vs Pat_Mustard
mazhar 13 vs oneniltothearsenal
Oaencha vs Skizzo
Enigma_87 vs RedTiger
NM vs P-Nut

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
@harms

Tomorrow or Friday?

Good to play against you for the 1st time.

My OP will be shorter than usual.

Your starting 11 seems obvious. Great players and certainly a flawless tactical system to be expected.

I can't and don't want to won't criticize your team but please feel free to say anything about my team :devil:

Good luck!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
@harms

Tomorrow or Friday?

Good to play against you for the 1st time.

My OP will be shorter than usual.

Your starting 11 seems obvious. Great players and certainly a flawless tactical system to be expected.

I can't and don't want to won't criticize your team but please feel free to say anything about my team :devil:

Good luck!
Definitely not tomorrow, so let's do it Friday. Good luck to you too, haven't looked to close at your team but from the first glance it looks great. I'm not sure about my first 11 myself though (albeit only in 1 position) :lol:

harms vs Ecstatic 14th Friday
@Edgar Allan Pillow

Enigma_87

You know who
Damn you Edgar :mad:. Maybe you should do the random injury round after all.

@Tuppet I can play whenever you want mate. Something tells me a lengthy write up is going to be a waste of time so let me know when you fancy playing it and I'll knock something up :)
oof, that's a great match coming up. 2 of the favorites from the initial drafting. Tuppet was a bit unlucky with his last two rolls in picking a left back but his side is top notch. Not that your isn't mind, would be a tight game.

NM

Pick a date @NM I'm on this piss tomorrow but could do a mid afternoon start Sunday or anytime after
I can do any time. Probably the worst day is Monday but I don't really care. The fun part of the draft is over

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
oof, that's a great match coming up. 2 of the favorites from the initial drafting. Tuppet was a bit unlucky with his last two rolls in picking a left back but his side is top notch. Not that your isn't mind, would be a tight game.
Cheers mate. I hadn't actually clocked that his last few picks had left him with a slight chink in his armour at left back. Other than that he's ridiculously strong and I gave myself zero chance of winning.

Enigma_87

You know who
Cheers mate. I hadn't actually clocked that his last few picks had left him with a slight chink in his armour at left back. Other than that he's ridiculously strong and I gave myself zero chance of winning.
Nah you have an awesome team yourself, mate. Fantastic flanks in Carlos Alberto and Brehme, whilst also a great core in Gullit, Kopa, Pirri, Netto and Tresor. :drool: Will be interesting to see how you will set up tho - plenty of options there.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I got that right during the drafting phase. Was sure you'll pick him being one of your favorites and landing on couple of boxes he qualifies for.
Seems my hard on for Enzo-Rossi got the better of me. I just looked back at what would have happened had I not dropped Förster and it certainly looks best. That's of course with Monday's paper, there was no guarantee I would be able to land him later, which is what dropping Förster did.

Subs: Benarrivo, Verratti, Francescoli

Enigma_87

You know who
@antohan aye that looks great. Really not more to ask for. A side with plenty of creativity but also grit and determination.

antohan

That Davids - Keane midfield would be tough as nails
And would have more goals :p

But it sure would be. With Popescu in support, Nedved ahead, Krol and Zanetti either side... My god, that would be beautiful.

antohan

A bit too midfield heavy, that team.
That's what 3-5-2 delivers. You could also call it a defence heavy 5-3-2 if all of Krol, Zanetti and Popescu focus on defending. The beauty of it is being able to control those two phases fully. You won't be a free-scoring side, that's for sure, but you only need one more goal than your rival and it should deliver that more often than not.

Same applies to Nedved, the point of him there is he can support the midfield, or fully focus on his creative work and combining with Futre to carve up openings. That's why Enzo is on the bench here, not just waiting for R2 but because Nedved will better balance that team and manage the game adopting a more attacking or defensive role masterfully.

Moby

Dick
The beauty of it is being able to control those two phases fully.
I don't see a CM there who would control the midfield, a lot of all action stuff but not one who would dictate the tempo, someone like that would have complimented the setup better than another box to box kinda player.

antohan

I don't see a CM there who would control the midfield, a lot of all action stuff but not one who would dictate the tempo, someone like that would have complimented the setup better than another box to box kinda player.
With the ball Popescu performs as a DLP. Not Guardiola/Pirlo levels, but he can ping balls around at ease at Carrick level (or Scirea, if I may, his delta relative to Popescu being defensive but not in this function). You don't need a lot more than that with Zanetti and Krol flying down the flanks and Nedved/Futre taking on the creative onus further up the pitch.