g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia)

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I fcuking hate the draw feature I never understand how it works and just fluke it each time I've needed it after several rage inducing fails.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I fcuking hate the draw feature I never understand how it works and just fluke it each time I've needed it after several rage inducing fails.
The instructions were so stupid for that. Came up as you're meant to draw then you get paggered in the face before you'd even read two words :lol:

beedoubleyou

The instructions were so stupid for that. Came up as you're meant to draw then you get paggered in the face before you'd even read two words :lol:
I seem to remember is being the same situation in RD1 too. Frantically speed reading while the other guy coolly murders you.

buckooo1978

Yeah. Start hunting animals for perfect coats and store those at camp because then you can craft all the satchels and the last one allows you to hold tonnes. I think it’s actually something like 99 slots per item. It’s worth the hardship honestly.
silly question but how do you store them? do you donate or is there somewhere you can leave them

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Finally finished it last night. Story wise, definitely one of the best games I've played.

Not sure how much exploring I'll do after but I'll certainly be
visiting Arthur's grave.

That last mission was so satisfying.

Andersons Dietician

silly question but how do you store them? do you donate or is there somewhere you can leave them
There is a dude in camp who has a butchers block, the chef, you should just be able to give them to him and he’ll keep them to craft stuff with, donate them. If not you go to the camp book where you buy stuff for the camp and buy his tool set and he can craft stuff for you.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I miss the open world of this game but I've had to sell it. Can't see myself playing all those missions again.

Moving on to Bloodborne and Spiderman.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I miss the open world of this game but I've had to sell it. Can't see myself playing all those missions again.

I like that you can go into the menu and select them individually to redo so I can see myself replaying a few of the more entertaining ones and trying to get gold.

el3mel

BTW, is the online worth getting a Ps Plus now or should I wait till they add more content ?

Andersons Dietician

I like that you can go into the menu and select them individually to redo so I can see myself replaying a few of the more entertaining ones and trying to get gold.
When I’ve done this previously they give you a crap horse, a crap gun, limited ammmo and not very many supplies so getting gold is harder than you think. Massive flaw for me in the game that it wasn’t till after they would tell you what you need to do to get gold.

Shark

@NotShark

Going from this to Spiderman for me feels a bit weird. Not that Spiderman is a bad game or anything, but I kind of wish I played it first.

amolbhatia50k

Going from this to Spiderman for me feels a bit weird. Not that Spiderman is a bad game or anything, but I kind of wish I played it first.
Bloodborne is feeling as great as any Souls game usually does. Let's see when I load up Spiderman later today.

RonaldoVII

Post-epilogue gameplay:

Finished the 2nd epilogue today and not really much to do other than mourn Arthur. Thankfully i created a 2nd save point before the last mission and there are a couple of side missions left to do and the rest of the legendary animals so I'm going to load that save point and finish as much of the free roam as I can with Arthur instead.

Unsure whether to then keep the game and wait for more content either online or offline or stick it on eBay as a job well done. Don't really want to replay it since following the story felt like the main thing to me and now I know how it has gone.

EDIT: Just loaded it up and whistled ol' Xantos over and couldn't help but smile... it's like a dream and we're going to chase some cattle and ride off into the sunset

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
When I’ve done this previously they give you a crap horse, a crap gun, limited ammmo and not very many supplies so getting gold is harder than you think. Massive flaw for me in the game that it wasn’t till after they would tell you what you need to do to get gold.
That's a bit shit. Good job I've got loads of save points from various parts of the game. If anything it'll mean I can skip that labourious opening chapter at least.

Andersons Dietician

That's a bit shit. Good job I've got loads of save points from various parts of the game. If anything it'll mean I can skip that labourious opening chapter at least.
Yeah I wish I had made a save point just after that. If I play through it again I’ll have to make sure I do that, I’m just not sure I can be bothered to do it all again.

Nickosaur

Done the last mission from the main campaign.

Poor Arthur :( I knew there was no way he was going to get out alive, but I was hoping he could die in peace somewhere. I had low honour so Micah shot me in the face on the side of the mountain. I'm hoping I can get some revenge in the epilogues with John. How long roughly does the epilogue take?

Raw

Done the last mission from the main campaign.

Poor Arthur :( I knew there was no way he was going to get out alive, but I was hoping he could die in peace somewhere. I had low honour so Micah shot me in the face on the side of the mountain. I'm hoping I can get some revenge in the epilogues with John. How long roughly does the epilogue take?
Takes quite a while, more than you might think. It starts off real slow but it does speed up. I'd say it's just a little shorter than the length of chapter 4?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I’m just not getting into it at all. Maybe it’s because I’m not a superhero fan at all, but I at least thought gliding around New York(?) would’ve been fun.

Shark

@NotShark
I’m just not getting into it at all. Maybe it’s because I’m not a superhero fan at all, but I at least thought gliding around New York(?) would’ve been fun.
Yeah maybe you do have to be a big fan. I mean, it really does look great but it feels really shallow or something. Really thought it’d be a lot better given the reviews. Think I’ll give it a bit more of a chance before moving on to God Of War.

amolbhatia50k

I'm quite enjoying Spidey. Excellent start to the game.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Interesting reading all the comments about the controls having moved straight into GoW from this. Here the character has a genuine weight when he moves but Kratos just glides around like a feather despite being twice the size. Very weird.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Interesting reading all the comments about the controls having moved straight into GoW from this. Here the character has a genuine weight when he moves but Kratos just glides around like a feather despite being twice the size. Very weird.
I mean, he is a god to be fair..

That said I thought the controls in GoW felt suitably 'bulky' at times, just that RDR is a whole other level.

The best game i've played in terms of weight and bulkiness in controls was TLOU.

Smores

Finished it :drool::(

I'm going to have to endure the online elements as roaming that environment is just too much god damn fun. Hope there's some offline DLC too

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Finished it :drool::(

I'm going to have to endure the online elements as roaming that environment is just too much god damn fun. Hope there's some offline DLC too
Still haven't been online yet. Doesn't really appeal to me at all if I'm honest but I'll definitely boot the single player up from time to time just to jump into that world again and go exploring.

I went back in yesterday actually and
paid my respects to all 9 grave sites. Then I stumbled across a hobbit house and a cave near Arthur's grave that contained a puzzle unlocking 3 gold bars when completed. Pearson was very happy to see me after that.
Went to the fence too and purchased all the satchels I cba upgrading during the game.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Still haven't been online yet. Doesn't really appeal to me at all if I'm honest but I'll definitely boot the single player up from time to time just to jump into that world again and go exploring.

I went back in yesterday actually and
paid my respects to all 9 grave sites. Then I stumbled across a hobbit house and a cave near Arthur's grave that contained a puzzle unlocking 3 gold bars when completed. Pearson was very happy to see me after that.
Went to the fence too and purchased all the satchels I cba upgrading during the game.
Didn't realise you could go to all those graves. Might do the same.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Haha. Arthur has some absolute zingers. I love the old double greet followed by an antagonise pay off when I'm in camp. Usually to Bill, Uncle or the Rev.

Micah just gets abuse.

So I went exploring and found the pagan sacrifice site and that fecked up mask the other night. I find this makes a great cover for my totally dark turn now as John Marsden serial killer. First port of call as I was in the area was that rival ranch that gave us a load of shit in the first Epilogue. Massacred the lot and then removed all their heads with the shotgun so they'd be unidentifiable.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Haha. Arthur has some absolute zingers. I love the old double greet followed by an antagonise pay off when I'm in camp. Usually to Bill, Uncle or the Rev.

Micah just gets abuse.

So I went exploring and found the pagan sacrifice site and that fecked up mask the other night. I find this makes a great cover for my totally dark turn now as John Marsden serial killer. First port of call as I was in the area was that rival ranch that gave us a load of shit in the first Epilogue. Massacred the lot and then removed all their heads with the shotgun so they'd be unidentifiable.
This one is even better, he is roasting the whole camp. "Uh oh Dutch is thinking, this can't be good" :lol:

Raw

Finally got all the offline trophies/achievements! Gonna take a break before I really get into online :D