Gaming RedCafe FIFA12 Tournament - League & Knockout (PS3)

vuc

First Team Serb
Such a frustrating match.

- Your connection was choppy
- Russia are awkward
- You scored a freekick from 30 yards! (fair play)

Would like to play you again when you don't have a choppy connection.

Urbanned

Such a frustrating match.

- Your connection was choppy
- Russia are awkward
- You scored a freekick from 30 yards! (fair play)

Would like to play you again when you don't have a choppy connection.
I can't help the connection, that's as good as it ever gets... not much I can do about it. I've played people with much worse than that in this tournament.

I quite liked Russia, they're very good down the wings, and Kerzhakov up front is a beast in the air.

vuc

First Team Serb
It makes a difference when you don't usually get any lag. Just telling it like it is matey.

Something is different about them than in the previous FIFA - it might be because that is the first time I have used them maybe.

Urbanned

Well there's nothing I can do to help it, but it's been the same throughout the tournament...apologies anyway. If I could make it better then I would.

It certainly is difficult using any team for the first time. I find that it's getting used to the formation rather than the team, I struggled a bit in our match because Juve only had 1 up front. Just have to get used to them I suppose.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Conceded last minute equaliser but it was fully deserved by Hal. Well played, especially in the second half.

Damien1990 (PSG) 2 - 2 (Atletico Madrid) Hal9000

Hal9000

First half i was lagging like crap. 2nd half I threw my controller on the floor a few times, you defended well. Sakho is a beast.

Hal9000

Think i need to win at least two from my last 3 to qualify. Problem is there against Lynk, Urbanned and Burrow. Been playing poo recently.

vuc

First Team Serb
I'm not sure how though, haven't played well but I'm still pleased to scrape the wins.

I should probably start practising with some of the teams before I choose them having never played with them before though.

Anyone up for a game?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Wayne_Rooney (4 left to play):
Still to play: Burrow, StuCol101, Hal9000, vuc
Teams used: Bayer Leverkusen, CSKA Moscow, FC Porto, Juventus, Liverpool, Lyon, Malaga, Marseille, Newcastle, Sporting Lisbon, Uruguay, Roma, Russia, PSG

Levo91 (5 left to play):
Still to play: Burrow (twice), Damien1990, Lynk, vuc,
Teams used: Atletico Madrid, Belgium, Chile, CSKA Moscow, FC Porto, Ivory Coast, Juventus, Lyon, Marseille, Napoli, Tottenham, Uruguay, Villarreal

Good game, Levo. Updated our teams used/players played. If people could do it for themselves it'd save Damo a job.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Come on lads, lets get this shit back on the road.

Should be a few new 4.5 star teams to chose from now - Newcastle being one.