Gaming RedCafe FIFA12 Tournament - League & Knockout (PS3)

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Yeah, dunno how though... maybe I put too many games to be played.

Think all the main players have played each other. I might send a PM round to those under 6 and try and get them to play. If they don't, then may have to kick them and dock any points scored against them, which wouldn't be ideal, but maybe the only way.

TheGame

Yeah, dunno how though... maybe I put too many games to be played.

Think all the main players have played each other. I might send a PM round to those under 6 and try and get them to play. If they don't, then may have to kick them and dock any points scored against them, which wouldn't be ideal, but maybe the only way.
Yeah that sounds like a plan Wayne, not ideal but it would be good to see this through to the end.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Still going on I think... most replied to my PM and everyone that did said they're up for continuing once it gets going. It's just getting it going that's the problem.

Eriku

Alright then... I was just waiting for thread bumpage... I henceforth request to play someone, Group B.

Hal9000

Iv'e got my net at my new place so I'm free to play most afternoons.

Jacob

Same here, haven't been on the PS3 since mid January or something like that.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Good man TheGame for trying to keep it up. A few above organised some games but seemingly never followed through.

Come on ladies - finish your fixtures!

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
We should, but I think people have lost interest. I sent a PM round and everyone said they wanted to continue but no one is posting in here...

Zen86

I found it a bit difficult to organise games, I don't get back from work til around 8ish really.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I've tried to get this going several times to no avail. How about another league with the players who consistently play?
I like that idea. I would be up for that. I haven't signed into my PS3 for a while but I can get back on it at any time and be active like I was before. Just haven't been on it since the players I've got left to play haven't bothered to come on themselves or post in this thread that they want to play. I think it's got to that time of year when most are busy with one thing or another.