Redcafe Snooker

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Watching on BBC 1.

A frame of two shots there. Murphy’s long pot to win it and Wilson’s clusterfeck moments before to make it possible.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
If Bingham wins his semi, I'd rather Wilson to face him. Think he would put more of a fight than Murphy. Can't see Murphy winning it in any scenario.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Glad people are all in full agreement that Murphy is an absolute flannel.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Re-rack after 30 minutes, awesome. And already after another re-rack in the same frame.

Hope all Judd's friends are like "feck this, I'm outta here.".

cyberman

A re rack after 40 mins into a frame.
Hope BBC are loving these viewing figures

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Selby is trying to make it a grind & succeeding . No wonder Ronnie decided last year that he wasn't getting involved in a match like this one .

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Wonder what would you do in the frame like this?
I know what Ronnie would have done for sure . He would have taken something crazy on even if it meant losing the frame . I am not blaming either of these players because the stakes are very high but just that this sort of a grind definitely suits Selby more .

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
I pray Selby doesn't make the final. Terry Griffiths played a more exciting game.

Zen

What's this fluke that seeming got Selby hot and bothered? Any clips.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
14-14, interval coming up.

Think they'll have to finish in an hour and a bit, probably not happening. Will they leave them on, or let them wait the Smurf v Wilson finish?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
There is a very big chance they will have to leave this semifinal unfinished and come back after the other semifinal

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Who else is pulling for Bingham here? Selby is a fecking robot and molasses move faster than him ffs :houllier:

Don't really care for the other 2 guys. Fecking Judd had to go and lose to Murphy :mad:

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
You have to respect Selby. Don’t link his gamesmanship but he is one hell of a competitor. Kind of like it when he’s in the mix because it’s easy to root for the other one which makes for more interesting viewing.

Bertie Wooster

I pretty much lost interest after the QF's.

Trump and Robertson losing was bad enough, but the final four is a pretty awful bunch for me. With the exception of Ding and Wenbo, three of my least favourite players are Selby, Murphy and Bingham. And Wilson's only OK.

I'd prefer a Wilson - Bingham final, with Wilson winning it. But, the way this tournament has gone, that probably means it'll be a Selby - Murphy final.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Wilson always seems an error-prone bottler whenever I see him play. Plus I dislike his idiot's face. He always looks like he's about to cry.