Redcafe Snooker

Skills

Snitch
He's showing signs of cacking himself a bit, but I don't think it'd make a lot of difference either way. O'Sullivan has been a machine all tournament, and kept up 94% pot success through the whole thing where anybody else would be very happy with 88%-90%. I think the only thing that stops this Ronnie is Ronnie having a meltdown.
Tomorrow's first sessions key for Ronnie. He was leading Selby 10-7 after the first day in 2014 as well but was ground to a stop.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Tomorrow's first sessions key for Ronnie. He was leading Selby 10-7 after the first day in 2014 as well but was ground to a stop.
Not sure Trump has it in him to grind Ronnie to a halt. Not like Selby does that’s for sure. Trump needs to get a quick 2/3 frames under his belt before Ronnie is too far to catch.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
As I've been saying, Judd's interviews around this tournament and final are very much like Ronnie's when he falls out of love with the pressures of the game and schedule. Instead of hating on it, I hope he gets more support from people than Ronnie has. He clearly needs a break.

That being said, he's also playing the best player of all time on form. Even top level Trump would be struggling to keep up here, though it would obviously be far closer.

Wilt

Who‘s pumping him up? ….Murphy looking more and more like an inflatable

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
There's an overnight break. Plenty of time for Trump to get his head together, and Ronnie to lose his.
Think he needs to sort it out now. It could 13-4 at this rate.

Deery

Dreary
To be fair to Ronnie this is the most together I’ve ever seen him, don’t see a collapse..

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Yeah, this overnight nonsense praying for Ronnie to have...what, bad dreams or something?

Trump needs to get back in the game now. It could be a cracking long pot that changes everything for him, I bloody hope he gets it soon.

fergosaurus

Ronnie hasn't been challenged yet this tournament. He's been head and shoulders above everyone else.

Brophs

The One and Only
Trump's shift King of the Hill eyes leave you in no doubt that he's dying a bit inside.

Riz

This could be finished before the evening session tomorrow at this rate.

Neo_Mufc

That in off was so quick that virgo didn't even have time to pull out his trademark liner :lol: