Redcafe Snooker

Deery

Dreary
What was that snooker game show Virgo used to do with Jim Davidson on BBC1? Peak Saturday night entertainment..

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I remember watching Ronnie win a major final after he had a few bad years and feeling so lucky that we got to see it one final time, given his age and recent form. That must have been about ten years ago now! Go on ronnieeee

Neo_Mufc

2005 WSC? Great game and the last good one, but my word did the commentary grate on you :lol:
Can't remember but the sound effects were awful. The crowd would go "oooooohh" "ahhhhhhhh" or they'd laugh at you.

Neo_Mufc

I played the video and there's a scrap midway :lol:. I can't figure who it is, maybe Alex Higgins?

ChrisNelson

Judd’s poor performance has turned what should have been a classic in to a procession.

If there’s one player in the game who doesn’t need a helping hand it’s Ronnie.

And Judd is handing him one in every frame at the moment with some very poor pot attempts.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see him finish it off tomorrow afternoon.

Neo_Mufc

Do you get your money back if this doesn't make the evening session tomorrow?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
On course for the worst beating since White only got 5 against Hendry 29 years ago.

Brophs

The One and Only
Ronnie had better enjoy the 7th if he wins. Because now Stephen Hendry is back on tour 4 days a year, he’ll be gunning for that 8th title.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I am sure 3 years back Hendry must have thought that his record is safe. Incredible that Ronnie is going to end up with 2 in 3 years

Zen

I hope he slaps in a 147 on the winning frame just for kicks.

LDUred

Think Mark Williams would have done a lot better to stay in touch and sneak frames here and there with better safety game.

Maybe that nail-biting semi has sapped Judd but his game just seemed off today. Could come raring back tomorrow, though.

Mark will be kicking himself at not making the final but Ronnie has been ruthless.

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Oh no how did my boy Williams do? Don't follow much snooker these days. Good to see Rocket still smashing it!

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú

For those who missed this crazy frame . Check the start for some stuff between Ronnie & the ref and then the end for the madness

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Christ, change the record :lol:

The two best players are putting on a show, and all you can do is bitch and moan about a player rightfully wanting the ball in the right place in the biggest final just because it's Ronnie.
Agree 100%