Redcafe Snooker

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
what was this all about ?
There was a mid-break interview with Ronnie where he just says the ref thought he saw a gesture and wouldn't have it that he was wrong.

At one point later, he also falsely calls a miss and even the commentators say he's seeming a bit off.

I don't know if it was the earlier issue with the ball placement that rattled him or he's just nervous in the big final, but he's had a bit of a mare.

pauldyson1uk

There was a mid-break interview with Ronnie where he just says the ref thought he saw a gesture and wouldn't have it that he was wrong.

At one point later, he also falsely calls a miss and even the commentators say he's seeming a bit off.

I don't know if it was the earlier issue with the ball placement that rattled him or he's just nervous in the big final, but he's had a bit of a mare.
Thanks.

Bondi77

I feel sorry for anyone that gets seated anywhere near the “Come on Ronnie” morons.
Save it for the boxing for Fecks sake!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I feel sorry for anyone that gets seated anywhere near the “Come on Ronnie” morons.
Save it for the boxing for Fecks sake!
Ronnie doesn’t do boxing

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
This is a nice looking table…

EDIT - was :lol:

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
The passive aggression between this ref and Ronnie is hilarious.

fergosaurus

Fair play to Judd, he looks a different player today. He's playing with no pressure and Ronnie's looking a bit complacent. It's still an almost impossible task but at least he's giving it a go.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Fair play to Judd, he looks a different player today. He's playing with no pressure and Ronnie's looking a bit complacent. It's still an almost impossible task but at least he's giving it a go.
It’s far from impossible

Deery

Dreary
Judd winning the next frame would be interesting, Ronnie not as confident looking today but could easily knock in a century next frame.

Zen

It’s far from impossible
It'd probably be the greatest comeback in snooker history, this is not Ronnie or Hendry doing it to well, any other Snooker player ever, it's someone doing it to them. People matched Ronnie at 1/25 on Betfair last night. It's testament to Judd's talent that it wasn't 1/100.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
It would take a huge drop off in form from Ronnie and Judd would have to keep playing out of his skin. Not impossible but very unlikely Ronnie's going to blow this.
I honestly haven't seen amazing snooker from Ronnie. Hes potted what he should be potting. Trump in form can reel off a bunch of frames against anyone, it wouldn't take Ronnie dropping off, just Judd stepping up.

pauldyson1uk

It'd probably be the greatest comeback in snooker history, this is not Ronnie or Hendry doing it to well, any other Snooker player ever, it's someone doing it to them. People matched Ronnie at 1/25 on Betfair last night. It's testament to Judd's talent that it wasn't 1/100.
what about the Davies v Taylor Black ball Final in 1985 Taylor was 8-0 at one stage, won 6 out of the last 8 frames

fergosaurus

I honestly haven't seen amazing snooker from Ronnie. Hes potted what he should be potting. Trump in form can reel off a bunch of frames against anyone, it wouldn't take Ronnie dropping off, just Judd stepping up.
Disagree. He's been playing great snooker the entire tournament. Just pulled off an outrageous pot as I'm typing this. :lol:

Zen

what about the Davies v Taylor Black ball Final in 1985 Taylor was 8-0 at one stage, won 6 out of the last 8 frames
Sure why not.... but Ronnie was/is 6 away, Davis was 9 away at 9-1.

I think Judd's done well here, can't dwell on this frame, winning each session 3-1 would of been the plan, yeah could of been 4-0 here, but it could of also been absolutely done. He's got himself somewhat in it.

SirAnderson

Doing nothing all day, just waiting for the snooker to start...

Snooker starts...wife: "I need you to come with me to the shops please."
Feck...

Just got back now only and missed 3 frames! :mad:

Sweet Square

Trump needs this frame. Lose this and pretty much all the progress from the today’s first session is gone.