Redcafe Snooker

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
136 break and it's 6-2 O'Sullivan. He's won 6 frames in a row, but Murphy has gifted him chances.

Brophs

The One and Only
Weird session of snooker that. Ronnie's somehow gotten to 6-2 without ever really playing anything close to his best. Murphy should have been 3-0 or 4-0 up and let O'Sullivan in.

Kag

Did Tosser Trump really call Robertson "negative" during the pre-match montage, or did I hear that incorrectly?

On what earth is a man with 99 centuries a negative snooker player?

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Hendry just declared the match over and have to agree with him, what a shame.

Murphy should have reigned it in a bit, the only chance to beat Ronnie is through attritional snooker not all out attack. You have to stay within a frame or 2 of him to have a chance. If you keep leaving Ronnie in the pack with reds everywhere it's frame over every time.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Murphy is giving and giving, and then doing it again and again. 8-2 O'Sullivan, and shouldn't have been anything close to that. Terrible chokes from Smurf.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Did trump just walk out without saying he's conceded the frame? Stood up as to take a shot then walked out fr the interval.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Haven't been watching much snooker, of late.

Are we still at the stage where Ronnie just has to play half decently and no one's likely to stop him?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Brilliant shot from him there for that snooker! Hawkins head must be in pieces. Especially if he loses this frame

Brophs

The One and Only
Having won 7 in a row it's almost certain Dale will now lose this frame to put it to a decider.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
And Trump leads 9-6 going into tonight's final session. Can't rule Robertson out just yet, he's capable of fighting back. Could be a late finish there.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
And Trump leads 9-6 going into tonight's final session. Can't rule Robertson out just yet, he's capable of fighting back. Could be a late finish there.
Robertson is not going to make another century and is getting dumped out by trump. Sadly :(

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Hawkins through to get bummed by Ronnie. He did better than expected last year though so maybe he'll get a few frames.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
HES DONE IT!!! 100 CENTURIES IN A SEASON!!! Get the feck in! Brilliant! Hard work break for it aswell!!! Brilliant reaction too! Turnip didn't look pleased though. Someone like Doherty, Higgins, even ronnie wouldn't have shook his hand an congratulated him for that IMO.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
How you think this will pan out smoker? I'm hoping this has boosted Neil and he will just demolish trump now, however I think trump will use the aggression to come out stronger now. It's going to be close.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Btw, I don't know if it was just me and my hate for trump, but I've felt he's tried to make it impossible for either player to make a century in this match? He usually leaves games open but seemed to just try leaving everything sorta narfed.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Great achievement for Robertson, but he has been disgraceful in this match. Deliberately slowing play down to upset Trump's game. Usually that would be fairly expected, but not at all considering he made numerous public comments and complaints about slow players.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/othe...-wants-referees-to-crack-down-on-slow-players
I don't think hes done it as a tactic to disrupt trump, more to get his head right, that century has been playing on his mind. Also if you've watched the entire match there have been a hell of a lot of difficult shots to play, and options on how to play. It's a game where the slow play has been necessary IMO. Some players take a lot longer when they're playing at their fastest. Even trump has took a while over some shots. I'd like to see their average shot times now. Last I seen (ages ago) trump was at 21 and Robertson was at 32 I think it was.