Reddit ITKs

Holocene

The only "ITK" on r/reddevils with a shred of credence was xisimon and he left. Spoofex is obviously a troll.

mu4c_20le

It was pretty obvious that its just some kid who watches for the latest gossip, and then expands on that rumour while sounding confident. Not even the mirror would hire him.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Stop doing this to yourselves. It's all bullshit. Every single word is utter nonsense.
What else is there to do this time of the year?
I'm doing other things to myself the other 9 months ;)

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
What else is there to do this time of the year?
I'm doing other things to myself the other 9 months ;)
Literally anything else. This is setting yourselves up for disappointment no matter how hard we try to deny it.

BlueHaze

This gets even better now.. :lol::lol:

If I was a member on that shit hole of a forum I'd ask him why he didn't stop posting after claiming we would get Mbappe. I can't believe some people actually believe these weirdos. I swear these ITK's real jobs are probably at the circus as clowns handing out popcorn to some poor kids and giving them nightmares.

nikineil

If I was a member on that shit hole of a forum I'd ask him why he didn't stop posting after claiming we would get Mbappe. I can't believe some people actually believe these weirdos. I swear these ITK's real jobs are probably at the circus as clowns.
I feel they only post crap like this because they are given time of day by desperate fans thirsting for any semblance of information. At best, its a terrible version of a reality TV show. Fun to watch and point/laugh at, but pretty miserable to be a part of.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Don't know why people take them so seriously. I enjoy reading what bullshit they come up with and having a laugh at it.

Canucantona20

What would Ed have to gain by getting fans' hopes up and then dashing them?

This guy is just your average attention-starved idiot. And the /r/reddevils mods are really to blame for giving him any sort of legitimacy. Otherwise, he'd just be one of a thousand indistinguishable idiots on that sub.
Sarcasm mate

manunited1919

Thread should be closed, or at least the tittle changed from ITK to DKS - don’t know shit.

Sterling Archer

Thread should be closed, or at least the tittle changed from ITK to DKS - don’t know shit.
When was the ever in question? This is just fantasy muppetry. No point in getting mad at the attention seekers. That's just part of the internet these days like photoshopped models and such. The internet is fantasy. Reality is dark. Especially with United's future

Cliche Guevara

"Everything I've said so far is wrong. But please listen to me as I tell you things that will later turn out to be wrong too."
It’s quite incredible isn’t?

With seemingly absolutely zero self-awareness he continues to provide in-depth detail of Manchester United’s transfer plans. Even though everything he’s posted in the last few weeks has been bollocks.

At no point is he saying oh no wait none of this has happened. I’m going to stop now.

gr3yham3

Woodward's lackey. Now DeLigt joining Barca, he's deleted his account :lol: .
Wait hold on -De Ligt has signed for Barca? Since when?

Anyway he deleted his account due to revealing too much info about his source. Whether true or not, just have fun with it and don't take things too seriously.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I have a friend who has a friend who has a friend who's banging a guy who goes to the same barber as Woody, so you can see i'm ITK as they come

Apparently Woody is just waiting for Pogba and Real Madrid to agree on wages so he can offer Pogba+100m for Bale. True story

May tou sign Bale if i'm wrong

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
So according to that Spoofex guy, not only did De Ligt reject us, we aren't getting AWB, Rabiot has a host of other clubs after him as well, we aren't interested in Felix or Fernandes or Haller. So basically we're gonna be doing nothing this window. And oh yeah we might be getting Bale on loan.:lol::lol:

Knowing our board and Ed though, I'm tempted for a minute to believe him.:nervous:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Umtiti too. I don't for a second believe we are stupid enough to sign any injury prone players though, not knowingly. Everybody knows about his and Bale's issues. It would be negligence to spend money on either.
Yeah, he’s full of shit. We always end up catching wind late on of our actual targets, I’m not sure any lower level person would be privy to all of this information, unless he’s claiming to have a direct line to Ed and Matt judge.

dev1l

Most Itk s are bluffers but I won't be surprised if the club is leaking false information in order to keep fans engaged.
I saw a quote from Woody boasting how many people commented/read stuff related to transfer of Sanchez to us.

MDFC Manager

Yeah, he’s full of shit. We always end up catching wind late on of our actual targets, I’m not sure any lower level person would be privy to all of this information, unless he’s claiming to have a direct line to Ed and Matt judge.
Exactly. It's one thing to have snippets of information about 1-2 transfers. It's a complete different thing when someone claims to be getting complete minutes of internal transfers meetings :lol:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Exactly. It's one thing to have snippets of information about 1-2 transfers. It's a complete different thing when someone claims to be getting complete minutes of internal transfers meetings :lol:
Yeah, it would also make it very obvious who the leak was, as those meetings would have like 10 people - max, in them

Nick7

It has been quality entertainment to be fair. Seeing the people that believe these eejits.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It’s actually quite fun to see all the spoofers tailor their bullshit to the news coming out via the media.

I don’t know how Reddit can’t see this...

Ventura

The self-proclaimed ITKs are not idiots, they are scammers, and they may be smarter than average even. The people who believe them, on the other hand ...Well, let's just say they have allowed themselves to be mislead. People don't realize how much of the transfer related information has no basis in reality, not only on reddit, but the tweets and articles we read. Actual journalists make up stuff out of thin air to get clicks and make money on it and get away with it, so just imagine how bad an anonymous reddit "ITK" is.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Didn’t one of these mugs say James will be like the 22nd June and also gave it the lowest probability out of all his claims?

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
The self-proclaimed ITKs are not idiots, they are scammers, and they may be smarter than average even. The people who believe them, on the other hand ...Well, let's just say they have allowed themselves to be mislead. People don't realize how much of the transfer related information has no basis in reality, not only on reddit, but the tweets and articles we read. Actual journalists make up stuff out of thin air to get clicks and make money on it and get away with it, so just imagine how bad an anonymous reddit "ITK" is.
thisisbrandnewinformation.gif

Nick7

Didn’t one of these mugs say James will be like the 22nd June and also gave it the lowest probability out of all his claims?
Yup. Same guy said De Ligt was 95% done. Shockingly, he deleted his account when the stuff about him signing for Barca hit last night.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yup. Same guy said De Ligt was 95% done. Shockingly, he deleted his account when the stuff about him signing for Barca hit last night.
:lol:. I didn’t realise which one it was with all the deleted user quotes.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Apparently he deleted his account because he gave persona; information about his source which made it easy to infer who the source was. Also, the percentages that guy gave wasn't about the probability of the deal being done, according to him De Ligt, AWB and James were all done deals. The percentages were probability about the dates of the announcement of the deals by the clubs. So according to him there isn't a 95% chance of De Ligt signing for us (that's 100% done according to him), there's a 95% chance of an announcement before 15 June.

Last edited: