Reddit ITKs

pascell

Haven't looked in a while but looked at the comments made by 'spoofex' on Reddit.

Whoever looks for that persons comments hoping they'll give some insightful info, I wouldn't bother. This guy/girl thought RoShaun Williams would breakthrough on the tour/make inroads to the first team next season. The same RoShaun Williams that was sold in January, guess their 'source' forgot to tell them about that one.

Linchpin

People on Reddit are so desperate for news they're willing to believe anything. What's even worse is that most of them don't even care who gets signed, they just want an extra excuse to spam.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Haven't looked in a while but looked at the comments made by 'spoofex' on Reddit.

Whoever looks for that persons comments hoping they'll give some insightful info, I wouldn't bother. This guy/girl thought RoShaun Williams would breakthrough on the tour/make inroads to the first team next season. The same RoShaun Williams that was sold in January, guess their 'source' forgot to tell them about that one.
Tbf he was working on a 5 month delay on the Gribbin news too so it makes sense that he is only finding out about RoShaun about now. He'll be breaking the Daniel James signing by January I'd say.

Member 104592

This one of you lot?

"I want to state I’m new to reddit. I would only ever browse with no account. Couple days ago I decided to create an account while being around this sub for a while. I’m a fan, and wanted to join the muppetry with you. I wanted to make a post a couple of days ago but had to wait for the 48 hour age. A few things I mentioned have seemly happened and I’ve spoken to a mod with info that I may share when things happen further down the line.

IM NOT A ITK, I don’t want to be known as that I don’t KNOW, I’m not CERTAIN I am NOT FACT. I have insight. That’s all I can say. I won’t be revealing where i work. I don’t have “proof”. I’m putting my job at risk as it is so I won’t be throwing it under the bus. You can base what I say as “the feel” going around.

I apologise if anything is wrong, or goes wrong. I state do not take me as fact.

Now. Here’s what I have.

I thoroughly believe we will sign De Ligt. Looks like we’re going for shock factor. As far as I’m aware, links coming back about KK are false. It was dropped long ago. This COULD be something we release from our end to keep this all on the DL.

AWB is coming. We wanted a huge shift in price which we got a couple days ago. All agreed by word of mouth. No one seems to want to sweep him up beneath our feet.

DDG has formally put a transfer request in. He was willing to stay pending transfer activity. Seems as if PSG have offered him a contract a while ago and will honour that still. This was also why Mata was having negotiations to try and keep him at bay. No info on any keeper targets.. which is worrying.

Looks positive from Rabiot, totally prepared for it to fall through due to his mother, I’m expecting a “saga” on him. I don’t believe it’s as easy as it’s seeming and the mother will try flirt. All speculation though.

We are not in for Bruno. Bruno is not a main target.

Offer also sent for felix, doesn’t look promising.

I don’t want you to believe me. I want you to see this, “take it with a pinch of salt” and seen what comes out going forward then make your judgement.

Happy muppeting" - u/bignewsahoy 12.32pm 07/06/2019

Last edited by a moderator:

ash_86

When one goes away another takes its place. Like hydra.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

That is just beyond embarrassing. We have 100% scouted Bruno extensively, or at least someone at SL this season. We’ve also scouted Bordeaux quite a few times, not that anyone has mentioned some random Bordeaux player yet, but I expect that to be next.

ash_86

That is just beyond embarrassing. We have 100% scouted Bruno extensively, or at least someone at SL this season. We’ve also scouted Bordeaux quite a few times, not that anyone has mentioned some random Bordeaux player yet, but I expect that to be next.
Yup most likely bull. But ITK aside I don't feel Bruno wouldn't be a hit for us. I'm leaning more towards Maddison.

Last edited:

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"

States he isn't itk yet makes claims as fact. AWB is done and ddg has put a transfer request in :lol:

izec

If i had a lot of time, i would go on there, register as 'ihavenoclue' and make up some ITK stuff. People would still believe me

nainaisson

This is obviously the same guy who was United_This_Us (the Kohler guy who guaranteed Griezmann) and RightSaidFred_MUFC. I'm genuinely worried about his mental health -- he appears to be a pathological liar.

settembrini

It's funny that they are all mentioning Rabiot now. Spoofex originally claimed he would be at Carrington on Wednesday. Then he pushed it to Friday. Then Rabiot posted on twitter that he was in the Dominican Republic so the story had to change again to it just being Rabiot's representatives meeting with United.

What normally happens now is some more reliable journos will say that Rabiot is close to signing for another a team. People will ask Spoofex how he was wrong again, he will say it's not his fault he's just passing on info, and the next day will be back with a different player who is supposedly just about to sign/be announced.

Jinn

What do people get out of this? Is it being like a junkie and you get a high of other peoples responses? I just don't get it, bunch of attention seeking clowns.

Gasolin

As far as I’m aware, links coming back about KK are false. It was dropped long ago. This COULD be something we release from our end to keep this all on the DL.

What does this sentence even mean? What is KK? What was dropped long ago? What is the DL?

pascell

As far as I’m aware, links coming back about KK are false. It was dropped long ago. This COULD be something we release from our end to keep this all on the DL.

What does this sentence even mean? What is KK? What was dropped long ago? What is the DL?
KK is Koulibaly. Our interest and down low is my guess

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"

Kalidou Koulibaly and De Ligt I assume

Gasolin

Oh wow, thanks guys, I am definitely out of the game... so lost with all those acronyms.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!

Privacy and data protection.

Koulibaly and de Light.

ash_86

Below is a followup update from the same user who provided the morning update.

Edit: Mods deleted it:lol:

settembrini

Spoofex yesterday on Mata getting a new contract: "I've been pretty vehemently told we're not giving him one."
Manutd.com today. "Juan Mata, meanwhile, has been offered a new contract."

I don't know how they do it.

Gasolin

Spoofex yesterday on Mata getting a new contract: "I've been pretty vehemently told we're not giving him one."
Manutd.com today. "Juan Mata, meanwhile, has been offered a new contract."

I don't know how they do it.
On the official site? Where?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Will be interesting to now see if people start using the James signing to add credibility to any ITK claims...
Bearing in mind none of them knew it before it was in the press, which was ages ago - no chance.

NinjaFletch

What's quite funny is despite all of this time. You still get people standing up for him. It's a very interesting thing to observe.