Reddit ITKs

Based Adnan

Were there any Felix to Atletico Madrid rumours 10 days ago? I can't remember any yet golden blunder posted with assertion that Felix is off to Spain.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Were there any Felix to Atletico Madrid rumours 10 days ago? I can't remember any yet golden blunder posted with assertion that Felix is off to Spain.
So did that Spoofex on Reddit. Would be some plot twist, Golden Blunder was Spoofex all along. :nervous:

Gasolin

I love those gossips @golden_blunder :lol::lol::lol:.

Sad for Bruno, I think he is a good option to partner with Pogba for the midfield. Lukaku, I wonder why we would want to keep him, he doesn't want to run and control the ball better!

Gasolin

I have no way to prove it either way without giving her away. So, in a thread about ITKs and whether they are legit or not, people can choose to believe or laugh. I don’t care, like I said it’s gossip.
You already gave away too much now. We will be looking at all female staff at United now! :lol:

Gandalf

I just started trying to wade through the transfer thread over there and got excited because something big is happening between 12 and 5 today. My excitement cooled when I realized it was already 4:15 over there in the UK and the ITK posting this said that it didn't actually mean an announcement or anything happening and we may not know what it is at all. I am thinking probably one of the staff is having a birthday and they ordered her a cake to arrive between 12 and 5 but unless de Ligt pops out of it I am disappointed.

mu4c_20le

Yes, the papers linked him to Atletico and even then it felt like their interest were stronger and more genuine than ours. Pretty much 99% of the thigns spoofex posted were also reported by various tabloids like the sun, mirror, express. The ones that seem exclusive were the things that he made up like Rojo being converted to DM, Mata's contract situation.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
They're questioning if it's legit because GB said we're after 2 CBs. Then someone said "Considering Spoofex himself said it as well."

:lol:

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Your man Spoofex has officially bowed out, stating that his source obviously doesn't have the haps on what's going on and that its best he stops providing updates - also said that there'll be an official Spoofex roast

It's been real (well actually it's been fake but that's not a phrase)

Cliche Guevara

Your man Spoofex has officially bowed out, stating that his source obviously doesn't have the haps on what's going on and that its best he stops providing updates - also said that there'll be an official Spoofex roast

It's been real (well actually it's been fake but that's not a phrase)
Look at the fecking desperation of his followers who are begging him to continue, telling him it might all come true, and honouring him for his efforts.

It’s cult behaviour at its absolute worst.

J_XO

He’s still dropping info saying that his source says De Ligt should be done by Wednesday :lol:

Irrational.

"MdL - *tIcK EmOjI*"

The guy was a complete farce from day one. The gullible desperados at that site lapped it all up like flies around shit.

DutchCruijff

They're literally banning folk (including me) for mocking their "ITK" bollocks.

Absolutely dreadful subreddit and "moderation". Toxic and delusional. Like a cult.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
They're literally banning folk (including me) for mocking their "ITK" bollocks.

Absolutely dreadful subreddit and "moderation". Toxic and delusional. Like a cult.
I left it sharpish after I got hounded with ridiculous comments and downvoted into oblivion simply for saying Valencia hasn't performed that great for us. I think most of them must be those you see commenting on United Facebook posts.

gulli_G

Some kid deleted his tweet but he live recorded contacting Deligt's girlfriend's 15 year old cousin on intagram, who said he is looking for houses in France. Probably confirms what everyone suspects he's going uber eats.

Based Adnan

How is the subreddit so dead? Says they have 165k subscribers but in the last 11 hours there's been 10 submissions?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
How is the subreddit so dead? Says they have 165k subscribers but in the last 11 hours there's been 10 submissions?
Mods are quite strict on quality control these days, which is fair enough, stops the rubbish like the Sun clogging the main page like on r/soccer where basically any old news article is allowed to be posted.

nainaisson

I left it sharpish after I got hounded with ridiculous comments and downvoted into oblivion simply for saying Valencia hasn't performed that great for us. I think most of them must be those you see commenting on United Facebook posts.
I disagreed with someone who claimed Smalling is "world class", and with the hostility I received, you'd think I just threatened to burn down an orphanage.

Reactions: Mciahel Goodman

Based Adnan

Mods are quite strict on quality control these days, which is fair enough, stops the rubbish like the Sun clogging the main page like on r/soccer where basically any old news article is allowed to be posted.
Fair enough but surely there's more than 11 quality submissions in the last 10 hours? Esp from 165k people

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
There's 4 possibilities here

1) spoofex is making it all up
2) he has a source, but the source doesn't know shit and is feeding him bs
3) source is feedeing him bs on purpose
4) United truly are a banter club run by drunk monkeys
:lol::lol:

The last part is true though:(

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I disagreed with someone who claimed Smalling is "world class", and with the hostility I received, you'd think I just threatened to burn down an orphanage.
I had the same thing on redcafe, actually. Got banned for bumping that Smalling thread saying he was best defender in PL.

Edit: And with Cleverley, actually. Fans on here are worse than there :lol:

diarm

I had the same thing on redcafe, actually. Got banned for bumping that Smalling thread saying he was best defender in PL.

Edit: And with Cleverley, actually. Fans on here are worse than there :lol:
You got a ban for saying Smalling was the best defender in the PL?

2019. The year diarm finally had something to vote for in the Best Banning award.

Red00012

Regarding

Having wasted my time to read that garbage - it sounds like this Chap sat down with Ed Woodward himself , the kind of detail he's giving - if true it's going to be an absolutely dire season for us. There is so much rotten. Ole seems to be ruthless enough but let's see if the club obliges his clearout
How is he ruthless enough ? He’s got rid of nobody?