Renato Sanches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I thought Bayern don't do business with Mendes? At least I thought I've read something from @Balu or @Blackwidow that they never sign his clients.

dichinero

When I wake up in the morning, love. And the sunlight hurts my eyes.

Thank You Benfica and Mendes for using us again or was it a case of United and Ed bottling this one?

Bojan11

Many of the examples you gave are more focussed on redevelopment of a footballer in terms of positional changes or a revised role etc. I meant pure youth development like improved technical skills, tactical skills, Physical skills (ok, maybe not so much in his case). Has he actually taken a player with potential and made them into world class players ?

He just told you Veratti. You can add Kaka to the list.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
We were interested clearly, but maybe he just chose the better option. Right now, most players would choose Bayern over us, it's not a crime.
He started following us on Instagram ffs. I am in no doubt we are the ones that fecked up. We should have wrapped it up ages ago.

RedDevil@84

Make no mistake, we were interested regardless of what BS the club comes up with.
The club wont come up with anything.
Only the media comes up with transfer targets, done deals, rumoured deals and when it doesn't work out, they still come up with what happened behind the scenes. There is almost always only 1 side of the story.

Lagger

Supports
FC Bayern
I believe Ancelloti can do stuff which guys like Pep can't. So have more hope for Bayern now.
Even after going out in the semis yet again, I feel oddly satisfied. Getting to the semis is a good result, considering the competition in Europe. But even with Ancelotti you can't guarantee more than that. Barca and Madrid are not sleeping and England has a way of always getting at least one team into a position far into the competition.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
And you think other clubs are going to appreciate that (very artificial, IMO) distinction?
I don't know, mate. If this becomes a norm, then we are living in world crazier than I thought.

I think it will take one or two of these mega money signings of precocious young talent to fail for the market to adjust itself to the previous norms.

dichinero

When I wake up in the morning, love. And the sunlight hurts my eyes.

Thank You Benfica and Mendes for using us again or was it a case of United and Ed bottling this one?
Where are people getting 80m Euros from?

Status
Not open for further replies.