Republic Of Ireland Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Call me crazy but based on the two starting XIs I honestly think we're better than them on paper....

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Say what you like about O'Neill, we've finished ahead of more than one team with better players than us.

Brophs

The One and Only
That wasn't pretty, but feck me, it was beautiful.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Does anyone know what the craic is with the playoffs? Guessing we aren't seeded? Possible opponents? I'm clueless.

Robbie Boy

That was hard to sit through. James McClean has been so important for us this campaign. He's really matured.

Robbie Boy

Get the feck in. Still feel we left the group behind us considering the position after Vienna.
Yeah can't shake the feeling we fecked it up and should have topped it. Oh well, great result tonight and we've given ourselves a chance.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Think we can get Portugal, Italy or one of Croatia or Northern Ireland, depending on which of them is higher ranked when the rankings get updated.

Lord Zlatan

What a result, thoroughly deserved. Wales never really threatened despite having a lot of the ball. Potentially draw the North?

cyberman

We could play another 45 and Wales wouldn't have scored.
Some of my mates are best friends with McClean and they're going mental right now.

Roberto420

Absolute belter can't believe we beat them I genuinely didn't give us a hope in hell

Some of my welsh mates blaming the ref short memories I remember them at the Aviva 2 leg breakers a boot to the head aswell but apparently we play rough not them.

How good was Hendricks to close down then keep the ball in play and then had the composure to pick out a man.

cyberman

Dean Saunders salty as feck on TalkSport.
More or less calling Allen soft for coming off and called our approach parasite football.

Nick7

Yeah can't shake the feeling we fecked it up and should have topped it. Oh well, great result tonight and we've given ourselves a chance.
Agreed. Georgia game and dropping points against two teams with 10 men. Shame.

Robbie Boy

Agreed. Georgia game and dropping points against two teams with 10 men. Shame.
Georgia game was pathetic. They are terrible and were there for the taking. We got an early goal and eh stopped playing altogether. Shambles. Anyhow, I didn't think we had a chance tonight so hopefully we can qualify. Wait and see who we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.