Gaming Retro Video Game Thread

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
You not know how to play it or do you just hate it? Who have you recruited?
I only played the game they make you play, is it even possible to win it? I'm done with it, haven't found anyone else to recruit yet either and I'm pretty far on now, like past the mushroom plains or whatever they're called I think.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
I only played the game they make you play, is it even possible to win it? I'm done with it, haven't found anyone else to recruit yet either and I'm pretty far on now, like past the mushroom plains or whatever they're called I think.
If you learned the Jecht shot then it's possible to win as it knocks two defenders out of the way. You might as well wait until later on in the game when it's easier the get players. Once you recruit a couple of decent players it gets easier and before long you'll start dicking on every team, especially if you poach their best players.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
If you learned the Jecht shot then it's possible to win as it knocks two defenders out of the way. You might as well wait until later on in the game when it's easier the get players. Once you recruit a couple of decent players it gets easier and before long you'll start dicking on every team, especially if you poach their best players.
They scored without anyone challenging them from the HT kick off, I scored with the Jecht shot, then after using Wakkas special shot, the keeper saved it even though he shouldnt have according the stats. They then strolled past me again and scored past me, again, forgetting the stats and how it explained it.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
They scored without anyone challenging them from the HT kick off, I scored with the Jecht shot, then after using Wakkas special shot, the keeper saved it even though he shouldnt have according the stats. They then strolled past me again and scored past me, again, forgetting the stats and how it explained it.
Are you sure you were looking at the right stat? It's the catching stat or CAT, if I remember correctly, for keepers. If that number is higher than a shot when it arrives on goal it should be saved.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Well yeah, because as my shot goes in my number depletes and their stat to affect te save is directly below mine which I decreasing.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Yep. You aren't going to sell it though are you?
Nah, finding out I've got something at least slightly uncommon is better than the money it'd get. If it was one of those insane NES situations (Stadium Events etc), I'm not sure I'd still have the same opinion though :lol:

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Nah, finding out I've got something at least slightly uncommon is better than the money it'd get. If it was one of those insane NES situations (Stadium Events etc), I'm not sure I'd still have the same opinion though :lol:
Have you already looked up how much you might be able to get for it? I bet you have.

Soon as that thing hits a lot of money, like, £34.47+ it'll be straight on your ebay account.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
Have you already looked up how much you might be able to get for it? I bet you have.

Soon as that thing hits a lot of money, like, £34.47+ it'll be straight on your ebay account.
The only one I've ever seen in that exact box (that's not mine), is that one in the eBay auction above which sold for £155. I could sell it and buy Demon's Crest which is the one game I want above any other, but then I'd be without Super Metroid which would be a crime :eek:

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
I got a copy of Mickey no Tokyo Disneyland Daibouken for the Super Famicom the other day from eBay which arrived today. Really good fun so far, definitely recommended to platformer fans.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
Anyone played Mole Mania? Got it today and have enjoyed what I've played so far. Seems like it'll get quite challenging but that's all part of the fun :D

Dante

Average bang
I only got 41, but I didn't start gaming seriously until the tail end of the Megadrive era.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
@MajorTom - those guys with the high scores are old bastards (Olly).

I got 45.

Lance Uppercut

I am only 35 years young. That's no age. I should have scored higher than 59, I ballsed up a few obvious ones.