Richarlison | Tottenham watch

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
Well yeah, right there. “Very good, proven” he doesn’t even fit that bracket. I’d say average, workhorse, mid table at best striker. We keep getting linked to him also which is worrying.
Well he's signed for Spurs now so you don't need to worry anymore.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Due to the club he used to play for, he'll get far more plaudits playing for Spurs.
Have you noticed that too? So, it's not just me? It's amazing for a relatively big club how little a shit is given about us by the media and opposition fans. The saudi state could buy us and it would get little coverage. Except to laugh occasionly, no one gives a shit :lol:

Spurs have not won the league since dinosaurs were around but the london factor makes them in the sports news 24/7.

It is what it is, and kinda funny when you think about it!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Have you noticed that too? So, it's not just me? It's amazing for a relatively big club how little a shit is given about us by the media and opposition fans. The saudi state could buy us and it would get little coverage. Except to laugh occasionly, no one gives a shit :lol:

Spurs have not won the league since dinosaurs were around but the london factor makes them in the sports news 24/7.

yep. There were graphics going around from major sport outlets this summer about which Brazilian would be the best in the PL this year while Richy was with us and he wasn’t involved. As soon as he moved to Spurs you can bet he was in the graphics.:rolleyes:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Good impact for Spurs in his debut

Maybe United as a club need get over any snobbery we may have and look at players like Richarlison, works harder than any of our forwards and while not a long term solution would have upgraded the squad massively while being an immediate starter to begin with

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Good impact for Spurs in his debut

Maybe United as a club need get over any snobbery we may have and look at players like Richarlison, works harder than any of our forwards and while not a long term solution would have upgraded the squad massively while being an immediate starter to begin with
Contrast with Rashford in the commitment department is quite stark

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
and Sancho, and Martial and Ronaldo
Yeah, it’s pretty painful watching players who don’t actually look like the like playing football

Anyway, back to Richarlson, I wouldn’t be surprised if he really goes up a level with Conte and ends up looking like shrewd business. Everton have been in such flux for a while and with so many different managers….I’ll willingly bet he looks a considerably better player at Spurs pretty quickly

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
He’s an incredibly unprofessional twat. Though that could apply to both.
The showboating is neither here nor there. We've done it before, and it's just timewasting, similar to keeping the ball in the corner flag. Not sure why people find it so rage inducing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

There's not much mystery to it is there?
You've finished in the top 4 once in 30+ years, and won one trophy in that time.

Tottenham look like epic dons of achievement in comparison, and to anyone over 40, they really will have to take a leap of faith to understand Everton once battled Liverpool for top billing in the league.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
The showboating is neither here nor there. We've done it before, and it's just timewasting, similar to keeping the ball in the corner flag. Not sure why people find it so rage inducing.
I thought it was absolutely hilarious and top class shithousery.

acnumber9

This was the same cnut that tried to cut Nani in two.

phelans shorts

Yeah. I’ve no issue with him doing that, or him getting his comeuppance with a controlled whack, if I were ref I’d find it hard to book Johnson for it even though on paper it blatantly should be.

Castia

How long will it be until he starts kicking off? He doesn’t seem like the type of player who’s prepared to sit on the bench for 30 games a season without kicking up a fuss.

Been on the bench for every game so far.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
He does seem like a twat, but yeah, feck all the noise about showboating. It’s part of the fun of football…. As is him getting whacked tbf

English pundits bleating about it as if wedging your arse in the corner flag like a scrum is noble sportsmanship can get to feck

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
How long will it be until he starts kicking off? He doesn’t seem like the type of player who’s prepared to sit on the bench for 30 games a season without kicking up a fuss.

Been on the bench for every game so far.
With the way Son is playing I could see him getting a start soon.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Didn't catch the incident initially, thought he'd unleashed some kind of kerson like seal dribble with how some people were talking about it. :lol:

Including today's game, we have 7 games in 21 days. He'll play plenty.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
He does seem like a twat, but yeah, feck all the noise about showboating. It’s part of the fun of football…. As is him getting whacked tbf

English pundits bleating about it as if wedging your arse in the corner flag like a scrum is noble sportsmanship can get to feck
Always have to bring up the nationality, yet will accuse any of these pundits of xenophobia/racism when it suits people like you. Classic caf.

Lyng

I must admit I thought his little keepie upsie time wasting was hilarious. So was the tackle he received after it.

Giggsyking

I think it is more shameful the NF player tried to injure him.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If you know Richarlison and his story, football was an escape for him from a life on the streets where he would be surviving. Football is his life and he plays for the enjoyment of it. I don’t think it was showboating or taking the piss out of NF per say, he’s barely been playing and he got an assist. He’s going to be feeling in the mood to have fun. I agree with the above that what the NF player did was worse.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Always liked Richarlison. He plays with a real fire and aggression. Wins duels others would barely contest. He's made for a Conte team.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What's wrong with a bit of showboating? People are too sensitive.

Zen

He didn’t. He fouled him. That’s all.
A lot, not all - serious injuries - come from players 'only fouling' them with 'no intention to harm' ... so doing blatant fouls like this, with total intention to at worst, somewhat hurt, are clearly silly and should be red cards more than other stuff that just shouldn't be reds. Weak minded, I'd do it straight off the bat if I was Forest's next opponent if they are so weak. Just like the next CB Nunez faces is going to be all over him, chipping away.

I literally don't care, good on you Richarlison.... but I have to say that, we loved it when Nani did it to Arsenal all those years back.

Rnd898

Supports
Chelsea
Will be a coin toss between this guy and Antony on who in the PL has the most punchable face. Probably still going to be Richarlison, especially now that he plays for Spurs.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
If it’s 5-0 up or something I can get why showboating could be dickish, but at 2-0 it’s great. So was Johnson leaving a bit in. Great shithousery all around and let’s have more of it