Richarlison | Tottenham watch

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Is Darwin Nunez a better player, I am not so sure.
I think I would like him here.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah I’d take him. Wasn’t convinced but due to the lack of other options, I think he would be a good fit.

redcucumber

I'd definitely take him. He can play across the forward line and could play as part of a 2 with Ronaldo. He works incredibly hard and obviously knows the PL well.

What sort of figure do we think Everton would entertain?

arthurka

I think he is a very good player, has the right attitude and his work rate is brilliant.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
What he adds that's a bit different is he's very strong off the ball, always makes great runs. Issue is it's all down to Richarlison forcing a move.

If Ten Hag can get a tune out of Rashford, we'd have a pretty dangerous forward line with a trio of Rashford, Richarlison and Sancho. Bonus is that he probably will get a long with our Brazillians, currently at Disney Land Korea.

Last edited:

dinostar77

Think we'd have to offload Martial for this to happen. Give Rashford some proper competition off the left and also unlike rashford he can play as a lone no9.

Ludens the Red

I don’t think he’s a great footballer but I think he’d be the kind of player we’d need and wouldn’t be against signing him, the kind Fergie would have brought in to do the dirty work. He’s got a nasty streak, he’s brave and he always puts a shift in. You need players like that to complement other more gifted players and were so short of those at the minute.

BerryBerryShrew

We have far too many nonchalant players- it would be nice to sign Richarlison purely because it would be fun to watch a player pull on our jersey and play like he actually gives a feck about winning and losing.

Loon

:lol:
I’m at the stage where I will go with ten Hag. If he wants him, I accept it…

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The kind of player you want inside the tent pissing out rather than outside the tent pissing in.

Absolute cnut with his diving, shithousing, timewasting and injury feigning antics, but you probably need a bit of that and Herrera has been about the only player of that ilk in recent memory for us.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
The kind of player you want inside the tent pissing out rather than outside the tent pissing in.

Absolute cnut with his diving, shithousing, timewasting and injury feigning antics, but you probably need a bit of that and Herrera has been about the only player of that ilk in recent memory for us.
I’d prefer nobody piss in my tent

Walters_19_MuFc

Can't fault his work rate but his general play leaves a lot to be desired for, in my opinion. Never really seems great in possession but he is versatile and will score you around 10 goals in the league.

Think Everton would shaft us, though. There were talks a couple seasons back that they turned down an 85M bid from Barca. I mean, if he's going for that money, he can stay where he is. I wouldn't go over the 50M Everton signed him for, and even then I felt it was too much.

FujiVice

Technically good, hard working and a shit house. A combo people hate playing with. He'd be a great signing for Ten Hag.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
What he adds that's a bit different is he's very strong off the ball, always makes great runs. Issue is it's all down to Richarlison forcing a move.

If Ten Hag can get a tune out of Rashford, we'd have a pretty dangerous forward line with a trio of Rashford, Richarlison and Sancho. Bonus is that he probably will get a long with our Brazillians, currently at Disney Land Korea.

great pic that

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Is Darwin Nunez a better player, I am not so sure.
I think I would like him here.
Nunez is a different player. He’s a much bigger goal threat and finisher and works equally hard as well as being more physical. Richarlison is hard working and is great in the three phases up to the final one where I think he has the biggest room for improvement.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Can't fault his work rate but his general play leaves a lot to be desired for, in my opinion. Never really seems great in possession but he is versatile and will score you around 10 goals in the league.

Think Everton would shaft us, though. There were talks a couple seasons back that they turned down an 85M bid from Barca. I mean, if he's going for that money, he can stay where he is. I wouldn't go over the 50M Everton signed him for, and even then I felt it was too much.
I wouldn’t want to spend a fortune on him. He’s got potential to go up a level but I don’t see him ever being truly world class.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
He's a good player but does he fit Ten Hag? He doesn't fit the positional play method as he needs to venture into the box as a winger to head the ball, his main strength

El Jefe

Reading this page I had to go back and check if my eyes were playing tricks on me. This is the Richarlison thread right?

He is bang average and has no business being in a top 6 side. He's a jack of all trades type but doesn't excel at anything apart from being a shithouse.

Chelsea and United are in serious need of a forward player and both will not even come near him this window because he's obviously not good enough. You look at all the top teams and their forwards are skilled and highly technical players, Richarlison is just about good enough for Leicester in my opinion.

Red the Bear

Something less generic

I don't know why but that's kinda wholesome.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Reading this page I had to go back and check if my eyes were playing tricks on me. This is the Richarlison thread right?

He is bang average and has no business being in a top 6 side. He's a jack of all trades type but doesn't excel at anything apart from being a shithouse.

Chelsea and United are in serious need of a forward player and both will not even come near him this window because he's obviously not good enough. You look at all the top teams and their forwards are skilled and highly technical players, Richarlison is just about good enough for Leicester in my opinion.
Thought the same pal!

A fairly unlikeable character, always on the floor at the slightest touch, always moaning, a bit reckless, and most of all, he went to Everton for a rumoured 50m, so wouldn't exactly be cheap anyway.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I don't get this move. Where will be play with Kane and Son occupying those positions? Seems weird going to a team where you probably won't be a guaranteed starter.

Beans

Supports
Neutral

Agree completely, glad we didn't get him.

Poch

Supports
Spurs
This guy will prove all the doubters wrong, we now have the most formidable front 5 in the premiership.

Kane, Son, Kulu, Richarlason , Lucas

We will be up there with Conte at the wheel.

OmarUnited4ever

I don't get this move. Where will be play with Kane and Son occupying those positions? Seems weird going to a team where you probably won't be a guaranteed starter.
Spurs need another forward option beside Son & Kane, and Richarlison can be that, as well as being an one of front 3 (Son - Kane - Richarlison).

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I think he would have been great for us, but oh well.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Was fairly sure he was going to go abroad rather than stay in the PL and I think if we didn't have to sell him due to FFP this wouldn't be happening. As it is we have to live with being run terribly as a club in the last few years and accept our best player leaving to a club in the PL. I loved him and I hope the fans take to him as much as we did. He will be appreciated far more at Spurs by the media than he was with us and him, Kane and Son is a scary front three.