Richarlison | Tottenham watch

I don’t think we would sell him to a PL club. Can see him going to PSG or Madrid.

He's nowhere near good enough for Madrid or PSG if we are honest.

I disagree, especially for PSG. Neymar and Messi clearly have way more on the ball quality but they offer absolutely nothing defensively. Richarlison is one of the hardest working forwards in the world and he chips in with 10+ goals a season for a shite Everton side. Would get 20+ a season for PSG with ease.

Nowhere near good enough for a top 6 club either in my opinion. When I saw Chelsea linked with him today my reaction was :nono:

Better than Lukaku and Werner.
You’re probably better in front of goal than Werner, tbf. And as shite as Lukaku has been this season i think he still scored more than Richarlison.

Think this guy is our target and not Nunez. Nunez is all BS paper talk.

Love his attitude.
Wouldn't mind him on a reasonable price, on top of that he could continue his Liverpool hating ways with even more success.

Its honestly hilarious to have just watched the Madrid team that won the CL and think Richarlison could play for them. I don't think he's good enough for any top 6 club.

You’re probably better in front of goal than Werner, tbf. And as shite as Lukaku has been this season i think he still scored more than Richarlison.

Lukaku should have more goals than Richarlison though. He's playing in a better team.

And Richarlison offers vastly more in his all round play than Lukaku. It's weird because he looks like he has the qualities to be a class no.9 but I still think he's better on the wing than up front. If he was more composed in front of goal he'd be a terrific player.

Not sure where he'd fit in at PSG or Madrid though, can't remember seeing him play RW much. Guess he'd be backup for LW and ST?

We might as well sign Nunez as he's basically Richarlison with better pace and finishing.

With the potential clubs being mentioned, it seems Twitter trolling is good for business.

I don't think he's all that good but at the same he's such a workhorse that I could see him fitting into a greater-than-the-sum-of-its-parts attack for a top side.

His best ever league returns for Everton were 13 goals, which he did in back to back seasons. For comparison Jota's best season for league returns at Wolves was 9 goals.

If you thought Richarlison could bag you a Jotaesque 15 league goals a season in a top side while also being a bit of a pressing monster then he could end up being a good signing for someone.

I think he's a lot better than people here are giving him credit for. He has a touch that's capable of magic and an ability to make things look easy, a similar way to say Rooney just had that something extra (not making a direct comparison).

Have to remember he played both the Copa and the Olympics in the summer, and then straight into a full season with no rest. Given covid made the 20/21 summer break short that's about 2 and a half full seasons with no rest or about 100 games or so. With an actual break I can see him being very good next season.

I don't think he's all that good but at the same he's such a workhorse that I could see him fitting into a greater-than-the-sum-of-its-parts attack for a top side.

His best ever league returns for Everton were 13 goals, which he did in back to back seasons. For comparison Jota's best season for league returns at Wolves was 9 goals.

If you thought Richarlison could bag you a Jotaesque 15 league goals a season in a top side while also being a bit of a pressing monster then he could end up being a good signing for someone.

Good but unspectacular player indeed. The big issue with him though is that Everton paid a huge amount for him in the first place, so only way to get them to sell would be to enter a price range where he doesn't belong.

I think Arsenal would be a good choice for him, step up from Everton and who is his competition at Arsenal really?

I'd like to see him at Chelsea.

Can we not the the thread title changed to Richard Arlison?

He deserves a move purely based on his wumming abilities.

As for footballing abilities he could be an interesting signing if he wasn't another forward who plays off the left.
They all play on the left these days. Still worth signing him though. Defo will be a fan favourite and his attitude doesnt stink. Would take him over Rashford in his current state.

I think he's obviously better than he showed last season, despite finishing the season with some decent stats

Think he could get 15 league goals and another 5-8 or so assists at one of the better clubs in the league which would be similar to Rashford's and Martial's best season so far

I'd certainly take him as Martial's replacement if he isnt going to cost an insane fee

I think he’d be a class signing personally. He’s not high profile enough for the caf though.

I think he’d be a class signing personally. He’s not high profile enough for the caf though.

I like the way he plays, with an attitude. He normally looks miserable. But for completely different reasons than Martial, who just looks disinterested.