Richarlison | Tottenham watch

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
If this happens he doesn't seem like a RW replacement for Mbappe does it?

Either Messi plays RW whilst Neymar drops to CF or Richarlison plays as a CF and Neymar plays LW.

Zoo

Wish they would go for Salah instead. But PSG will do what Neymar tells them and he wants his Brazilian mate.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Wish they would go for Salah instead. But PSG will do what Neymar tells them and he wants his Brazilian mate.
We certainly couldn't turn down £170-200m if they came in for Salah. Absolutely ridiculous, stupid money but Madrid have taken the Reality Stone off Thanos and given it a good rub and ruined it for all of us.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I’d be gutted if he left. His antics at times take away from neutrals how important he actually is to us. He’s incredibly hard working and puts in a lot of the defensive work just as much as giving us a brilliant outlook attacking wise. He will be very hard to replace and it would be bad business from us to sell for any less than ~£80m ish in the current market assuming he has no clause in his contract.

Robertd0803

Wish PSG would just go totally over the top and sign Ronaldo to replace Mbappe instead.

GledTheRed

I’d be gutted if he left. His antics at times take away from neutrals how important he actually is to us. He’s incredibly hard working and puts in a lot of the defensive work just as much as giving us a brilliant outlook attacking wise. He will be very hard to replace and it would be bad business from us to sell for any less than ~£80m ish in the current market assuming he has no clause in his contract.
£80 million for Richarlison?

He's worth about what you paid for him, nothing player.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Word on the street that he’s going to be Mbappe’s replacement. €100m?
Fee seems too high but his work rate and physicality would actually suit Neymar and Messi. His finishing needs improvement though.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
It's France, 6th best league in Europe now that Portugal have overtaken them apparently. I'm sure Richarlison will shine.

SinNombre

If PSG are going to spend stupid money, I would rather have them pay 100m for Pogba, despite his importance for us.

tomaldinho1

Yh I think most are just looking at his stats and thinking he’s a decent to good player but he’s class. Absolute machine off the ball and I think he’ll end up play centrally for a top team given he’s actually strong aerially. Would love him at United.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s got all the tools, I just don’t know if it’ll ever all come off like that. He seems like a very Pochettino forward so I’m not surprised PSG are in for him

izec

He'd give PSG more balance. Not as good as Mbappe obviously, but with Neymar and Messi, i think he would do a lot of work off the ball and offer some physical threat at the same time, which all the other attackers dont offer the same way.

If he can take the next step, he'd be a great player for them.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Never been all that impressed by him. Feels like he has 10 average games to every good performance.

Bit like Martial before his levels dropped to zero good performances.
nothing like Martial. This guy is a phenomenal hardworker.

MUFC OK

Massively overrated. When you consider that Kean was a success there he'd surely do better though.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I like the guy amd don't think he'd be a bad signing. Not convinced Nunez is better.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He’s great. Plays with his heart, works fecking hard and winds up people on twitter.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Get this guy in. The hate towards Liverpool and his passion to the game is exactly what we want.

His holdup play has gotten better this year.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
No matter who it is - I genuinely think I will puke if we buy another Right footed left winger than can also play central.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I like the guy amd don't think he'd be a bad signing. Not convinced Nunez is better.
:lol: Amazing. I love the last bit "and I don't respect you" with a poo emoji. Everton staying up makes it harder to sign him probably. But he definitely has talent and an insane work rate, and is versatile. Who knows, could make a step up.

poleglass red

good player, very smackable face though, up there with Vardy, Lingard and Pogba in that dept.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Has his moments but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a couple of signings this year that actually look like they enjoy playing football.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Only problem is Everton will ask for a feck ton of cash to sign him. Maybe we can send them AWB in part exchange?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

Hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: