Richarlison | Tottenham watch

ti vu

:lol:

He hates them just as we do. Good lad. Perhaps there is an United player in there. We should sign him up :devil:

Last edited:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I still find it weird how much he’s taken to being an Evertonian but I love it. He will leave at some point but he will leave as a legend. :lol:

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Only problem is Everton will ask for a feck ton of cash to sign him. Maybe we can send them AWB in part exchange?
Rashford would be more tempting and might actually clinch the deal.

I'd rather keep awb as a squad player than have rashford stinking up the place.

Oldyella

I still find it weird how much he’s taken to being an Evertonian but I love it. He will leave at some point but he will leave as a legend. :lol:
Imagine tweeting this kind of thing makes it difficult for him out and about day to day.

ti vu

More like Liverpool fans as a whole are truly insufferable for everyone who ever come across them.

Red Stone

:lol:

Instantly my favourite non-United player in the Prem for that. Actually, probably ahead of all of ours too, because they're shite.

justboy68

I always have a soft spot for the crazy South Americans who breathe passion for their club, like Rafael and even Rojo. I say sign him up!

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Did that trick on the Liverpoil fans actually happen or just a funny tweet?
I'm pretty sure you need verified ID to set up a limited company in the UK or else money laundering would be really really simple...

But I'm sure Everton fans with different names potentially set up a company with that name and possibly pulled off that trick for a laugh.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I'm a saddo who checked companies house to see if this actually happened (it didnt)

Hopefully the people at the real "Coach Innovations Limited" don't get too much shit from this.

CraftySoAndSo

If he ends up signing for PSG this summer he should tweet the offer still stands and they can come with him to Paris now if they want :lol:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I'm a saddo who checked companies house to see if this actually happened (it didnt)

Hopefully the people at the real "Coach Innovations Limited" don't get too much shit from this.
There’s loads of these clips doing the rounds of scousers let down by the imaginary coach.

I don’t see why a fake company would need to be listed on company house?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He seems like a fun guy but I won't lie, I expected him to be further in his development. Still seems like a coin flip kinda player whether he'll turn up or not. Not consistent enough in my opinion.

Still young though so who knows.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I couldn't tolerate him at United.

His diving and injury-feigning is absurd. More interested in acting the cnut than being a top class player.