Richarlison | Tottenham watch

Amazing Santos

Levy would do well to get rid of him in the summer market at the peak of his market value. Before people realise again that he's nothing special.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Just realised this guy has 0 league goals so far - £60m signing.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Just realised this guy has 0 league goals so far - £60m signing.
To be fair he's only played 90 minutes once in the league for them and he has an assist in that game. He has only played 90 minutes for them 3 times this season and has 2 goals in one of them (Champions league).

Real Name

He said losing to Croatia is worse than a family member dying.

He's a bit of an idiot, isnt he.

whitbyviking

To be fair he's only played 90 minutes once in the league for them and he has an assist in that game. He has only played 90 minutes for them 3 times this season and has 2 goals in one of them (Champions league).
Great return that for £60m......

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
Hated the guy since the day he chose Watford over us while we were basically waiting for him at Schiphol airport. Also he's such a cnut that by comparison Antony looks like Mary bloody Poppins.

BerryBerryShrew

I'm guessing that Kane is leaving in the summer so he will surely be playing up top and first choice next season.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Just seems like he’s just sat on the bench most of the time and just sent on sometimes to do a bit of shithousing.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Just seems like he’s just sat on the bench most of the time and just sent on sometimes to do a bit of shithousing.
Before the season began I felt like Spurs was an odd move for him. I know that he wanted CL football but there were probably other clubs he could have joined and been a starter for or at least better clubs to be a bench player at. I imagine next season he will be starting for them, perhaps even by the end of this he will be established if Son continues his decline.

RVN1991

Great return that for £60m......
He's been hurt a bit as well, it seems like whenever he was getting some form he'd get an injury, jury is still out but I would start him over Son as soon as he regains full fitness. At the very least offers more off the ball work rate.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

Conte will bring him on at 89:59 in every game left :lol:

romufc

I dont understand the need for managers like Jose and Conte to create such a toxic environment at the clubs they got to... they keep falling out with players publicly.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Richarlison would work in a ETH team. He would be our Haller.
How? He's nothing like Haller was at Ajax.
----
Richarlison is an interesting one because at Everton and even Watford the raw tools was there -- fast, hard worker who is good on either foot and can carry the ball well for a forward.

But the question existed as to whether or not he had the consistency and actual ability to go from a 1 in 3 forward and step up. Choosing Conte's offensive terrorism outfit who already have the most indispensable no.9 was a boneheaded move, but I don't think he has it for the top level, anyway.

RVN1991

Conte created this whole situation by constantly sticking to Son who has been beyond awful all season.