RiP's guide to Euro 2016 in Frogland

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I've been here for 10 hours and it's literally not stopped raining so far. Like Manchester on steroids.

Sounds like we're going to be sticking to the more chilled out side of things. Possibly with some herb.

Will I need to be prepared for the more exotic? Soixante-neuf and the like... or can I expect more of a sit back and enjoy the ride kind of affair?
I'm not sure you'll enjoy it but definitely just sit back and put on your béret.

Are you in Paris? The rain today was ridiculous.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I was warned before I came out here that it will rain in all of France, all the time. I've seen 10 minutes of rain in 8 days now. Can definitely recommend Southern France.

Rooney in Paris

Scout
I was warned before I came out here that it will rain in all of France, all the time. I've seen 10 minutes of rain in 8 days now. Can definitely recommend Southern France.
Yeah climate wise its brilliant. North of France, the weather has been awful, the worst I remember since moving to Paris I'd say.

Blatzo

@Blatzo how was the bumming?[/QUOTE]

Still sore.

Drove to Italy today. So far it's been infinitely better than France in every way.

Rooney in Paris

Scout
For those interested, a lot of tickets for games of the round of 16 are going on sale at 2pm (French time, so in 30mns). Queue opens at 1.45.