Robin van Persie | 2012-14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB

Training kits numbers have changed this year to the player's actual number. Previously they were randomly assigned on purchase

So yeah, RVP is number 31. Suck it cnuts
Actually, i checked, and its true.

So i guess RVP will get a low number once Berba leaves.

Brophs

The One and Only
Who gives a feck what number he is given!
Half of the Caf, it seems. I doubt there's any aspect of football I care less about, unless it's stories about footballers' private lives.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Half of the Caf, it seems. I doubt there's any aspect of football I care less about, unless it's stories about footballers' private lives.
It's so irrelevant, how it can dominate discussion for pages is a complete mystery to me.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
So I presume that Gillespie was wrong in thinking that we wont be signing RVP

Ekeke

RVP probably cares about his shirt number which is why he accepted a change at Arsenal

Same with Rooney changing from 8 to 10. And Valencia requesting the number 7. The list goes on.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I do. If he gets a number above 17 I won't support this club any more. I suspect you feel the same way deep down too.
It shouldn't impacts the way I see RVP and of course United, but yeah in reality, shirt numbers call the shots.

Tomalonge

Robin Van Persie said:
"It's an honour to sign for Manchester United.
"I am looking forward to following in the footsteps of so many great strikers, bringing my experience and playing my part to help the team compete for the biggest trophies in the game. I can't wait to get started."
Sounds like he'll fit in as well as you'd imagine.

Same article as the one I posted on the top of the last page, no "more to follow..." now.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
We should just set up a RVP injury watch thread now so we can prepare for all the "I told you so" posters

You know it will happen even if he gets a feckin head cold

Siorac

What the hell is this crap on the official site? I don't want to sign up for "exclusive Van Persie content", can't I read stuff without that?

MUFCgal

Where did you order it on confirmation on squad number?
On the megastore he's not listed as yet?
I haven't ordered it from the megastore, I've ordered it elsewhere.

Once I receive my shirt and find out which number he's given, then I'll take it to a sports store and get the name/number on the back.

ben_foster

On Loan to Watford
only with the knob jockies who slated me for suggesting it then are all celebrating like we;ve won the treble now its a reality

Crustanoid

I think stressing about shirt numbers is the key dividing characteristic between normal people and internet nutters

Woodzy

Don't worry Arsenal fans. If you squint that training top kinda looks like your Arsenal shirt. You can pretend it never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.