4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrantikChicken

So happy for him, he's a fantastic footballer who is back to his best and on his way to becoming even better

Ainu

I'm absolutely delighted for him! He's had a tough season but what a turnaround. At his best he's a force against any sort of opposition and he proved it again today. Long may it continue!

-Supreme-

He is without doubt our best finisher at the club, his record speaks for itself.

Can't believe some people considered players like Mata was better...

Andersons Dietician

he just flexed all over the haters.

He was brilliant for about 70 minutes and his touch and hold up were sublime and then I felt he tired a little and it got a bit more sloppy but then he drops in to defence and was commanding and speaking to the kids organising them. Seriously even without the two goals, what a performance.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
pulled his arse out for you three games in a row now. he's always had it in him to be a big game player, and he has his confidence back now thanks to Ole and Rashford. When he's in form he's unstoppable. Now continue saying he's shit and we will take him back thanks :)

breakout67

Supports
Man City
3 braces in a row, one away from home at one of the toughest places in Europe. You can't discount several years of football for half a season due to a manager killing his confidence.

Adamsk7

It’ll go unnoticed but that first goal was a brilliant finish. Sure he took it wide with his touch last Buffon but he certainly knows where the goal is.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I've given Rom some stick this season but he stood up to be counted today. On a night where a lot of our players seem to be bottling it, struggling to make passes and move the ball due to the pressure, Rom showed a real big game mentality. He was on it from start to finish. He may not have R9 skills but he's got guts. Did everything we could've asked tonight.

scoi

He looked rapid tonight. Not sure if PSG were slow but once he moves he's got some gas.

Another successful growth in level of performance. Procisely when he needed to step up

Bobski

There have been times in these 2 seasons with the club when(putting aside all talk around his technique) he has shown true leadership ability and outstanding character. Makes it strange to see the times when he comes off as listless, it must be confidence.

Rom is a great guy, tremendously likeable.

Canagel

he done his job. faded in the last stage but the comeback doesn't happen if he wasn't there. I accused him of being flat flooted in the past but when his chance came he pounced and reacted quicker than everyone. big up .

tomaldinho1

He's looking trimmer and suddenly a bit of zip in his step. When he was playing CB near the end, made me like him again

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
So happy for him. Hope he can keep up good form. Must be flying right now.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Yeah he's going no where, get him in the areas where it matters and he'll score goals

Just imagine how good he'd be with just a bit more aggression, he'd be literally unplayable but I guess that's not his character

Chuffed at how he's turned his season around when we needed him the most

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Why didn’t he take the pen? Is he no good at pens?
He's not a selfish striker which is quite rare. He actually celebrates other people's goals more than his own. He comes off as very respectable in interviews.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I feel vindicated that I stood by him when everyone was against him. Yeah I lost my nerve with him a couple of times but the times I've defended him, thank you Rom for paying it back. I love you, keep fighting.

Paul_Scholes18

6 goals in 3 games. He has carried us now with all those injuries. All credit to him and hope he can keep it up.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
The Sun tomorrow: ROM AND RASH IN A BIG BUST-UP OVER PEN IN PARIS

Was laughing when he was doing the CB role at the end:lol: Almost as iconic as O'Shea in goal
He was shouting "push out!" after he cleared the header too! Like a proper CB!!

MadMike

Lethal. Alert. Worked his socks off.

What a performance by big Rom. The shit he gets for not being the silkiest of forwards... The man’s a a proper striker and a big character. So pleased for him and us.

Manny

Grammar Police
He stepped up superbly.

That first goal was brilliantly taken. And the ball was sticking to him when it was played up to him.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Football geniuses being shown up once again. Just needed his confidence back.

I love this guy, superb mentality.

DamoK

What a warrior is big Rom always gives a hundred percent and you can tell he loves the club! Love the celebration in front of Di Maria he can go drink them bottles of Heineken tonight haha!

Alemar

Today he scored twice with his stronger foot. First goal was a very difficult tight angle diving shot.
10/10 performance, 3 braces in 3 games, now against a top team. Fantastic.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
So chuffed he's a United player. Hope he stays with us for many years. Puts the ball in the back of the net so often and now he's managing it in big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.