Rooney needs a Personal Coach.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Rooney is everywhere in the forum.Give the guy a break,the Liverpool fans must be enjoying the reading :lol:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Rooney is everywhere in the forum.Give the guy a break,the Liverpool fans must be enjoying the reading :lol:
You're right - he needs a break. Can you take him to Madrid?:angel:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Here it is, mate:

Rooneys lost aggression down to hair transplant medication?

Right, this may sound absolutely idiotic, but there is some science here. When people have hair transplants, they are usually given medication, to stop more hairs falling out. One of medications is called propecia (finasteride)

One of the side effects of this drug is low testosterone symptoms, it works by blocking the conversion of testosterone to DHT. DHT is the hormone responsible for attacking the hair on the scalp, DHT is responsible for all things male too.. aggression, mood, erections, sex drive

thoughts?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Here it is, mate:
:lol::lol::lol:

However, I have to say, I think that is an accurate description of what that medication can do....
Whether or not it's happened to Rooney though is another matter:lol: Colleen is pregnant so things can't be too bad I guess:angel:

Ryan7

Get David Blaine to shove him in a box for 44 days. That will help him mentally and give the team a break from him.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
He need to bet more involved. He should release the ball MUCH faster than what he does today. He had a couple of great runs against Palace and should have scored at least once. If his body is not up for it anymore it's time to change the game. He's not good enough to be a midfielder - so end of that discussion please. I wish he could do more explosive training at the moment.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
And that's leaving out:
Lack of confidence
Too much confidence
These were my favourites. Total opposites, but I'm sure they have been used to explain Rooney's current form.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
And that's leaving out:

His wife's pregnancy
Hair drugs making him impotent
Laser pens
Mothman
Lack of confidence
Too much confidence
Loch Ness Monster
His wife's 365 holidays per year
Coconut allergy
Ok so I made some of these up
With his footballing inability right now, I'm starting to think that it might be Rooney who's pregnant.

ManUArfa

Hehe.

I'm going against the current right now. I think Rooney isn't particularly finished yet. He may not be a 30-goal (or even a 20-goal) a season striker anymore.

But I think he still has the vision but his body can't cope with it..

What he needs right now is a personal coach. Not just on the physical, but more on the mental side.

Athletes like Agassi and Serena Williams made comebacks after having their own personal coaches. It may cost a fortune but Rooney's got the money to burn, plus he doesn't waste his money on gambling and brothels anymore.

Now how do we get this message to Rooney.

Hmmm...
:lol::lol::lol:

This surely has to be a wind up. If it is it's a good one.

Edit: Another one of your threads:

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/horse-placenta-for-falcao.398681/

I like your style....

Last edited:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Rooney needs to leave. He's not good enough for this level anymore

NJM78

Rooney needs a first touch, some pace, and a new hair transplant, then to be sold.

Rezyuz

I can't take this post serious as I just keep getting distracted by the view of James Corden being Rooney's personal trainer.

krazyrobus

I told you so, he scored a goal, he's back, you better believe it, you better believe it, we gonna win the league!

imperi

Van Gaal on Rooney's latest performances:

Had to post this somewhere...