Rugby 2020 discussion

Hephaestus

Missed the match as I was out training with my lad. Were Wales totally awful? I’ve a work colleague who’s a very passionate Welshman and I think commiserations might be in order :D
Yeah, we were dreadful. Was a poor game in general but Scotland deserved their win.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Is this what happens without Tuilagi? We can’t break down Italy. I’m fecking raging at our attacking play

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
How on earth is he meant to wrap his arms in that situation, the ball carrier is literally
a foot or 2 off the ground. Absolutely bollocks

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Italy love cheering when they're losing don't they.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Italy seemed incredibly whiny and moany today.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
A 6 point win will do it for us as we've scored more tries.

I'd have bitten your hand off for that this morning.
Yeah, a totally unexpected scenario. I still think it'll be very, very hard for us to beat this French team at home.

Edit: Although @JPRouve will probably disagree and say France are gonna France it :D

diarm

Yeah, a totally unexpected scenario. I still think it'll be very, very hard for us to beat this French team at home.

Edit: Although @JPRouve will probably disagree and say France are gonna France it :D
The fact that France need to score 30 odd points can either work in our favour, or see us take an absolute hiding!

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
It’s very doable for Ireland. Way more so than it should be, we fecked it against Italy big time

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Well, he would have caught it and scored if he hadn't batted it out.

Edit: Hmmmmm I thought they would have given that.
If Bouthier doesn't try to volley the ball out but touch it, it's a knock on from the irish player. So it's not exactly true to claim that he would have scored, Bouthier just did something stupid and unnecessary.

Wayne's World

Looking shaky Ireland especially in defence. Not been the pulsating game I thought this was going to be though

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
We never play well when Wayne the Whistler Barnes is in charge.

Waiting for the french to capitulate

Wayne's World

Can only think that they don’t fancy winning but they reckon they can get 4 tries
They only need to win by 6 points, take your points and only need a try to win the Championship. Winning a second half in Paris by 10 points is extremely difficult to navigate