Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Late shot on sexton, bit of a naughty one he was never going to stop the try

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
On Irish TV last night, they were saying a former scrum coach from NZ (didn't catch the name) is advising refs for this world cup.

He's been prepping them by dissecting videos of each match they ref and gives them notes on what they did right and wrong.
Mike Cron is an ex NZ scrum coach and I think it's him who is working with referees around the dark arts of scrums at the World Cup.

Last edited:

RoyH1

Romania are completely broken down now. Brave effort by them though

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Righto Wallabies. You have one job: don't feck up my Sunday morning by losing to Georgia.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
A good half of the singers/fans said Queen.

Zen

Not gonna lie.... every game I seem to watch, someone ends up off the pitch for ludicriously soft shit. I'm incredibly out of date with this sport.

Zen

It was just carelessness, nothing malicious. Arrived too upright which you can't do anymore.
Sure, but a lot saying it almost certainly should be a red too. But as with Football, I'll never want to see a red unless it's borderline to clearly malicious. I don't like to be some old school phony like football pundits and I get the players understand it due to minimal moaning.... but this is getting ludicrous, and I include this one that Argentina are about to have reviewed too, which was cleared more intentional. Neither should be reds, or even reviewed, but as I said, I'm ludicriously out of date :lol:

kidbob

Also feel like Argentina could have been more ambitious after the Curry yellow and made England defend their line.

Status
Not open for further replies.