Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Wales will feel that Costello only had to come on because of a HIA for a player that got hit by an Argentina player with no repercussions. Not that I necessarily agree with that, but I'm sure some will say it.
Yeah it was tough and I agree it’ll be picked at - but I think it was the right call

MoskvaRed

0/1 for my tips so far. Maybe we shouldn’t read too much into the pool matches. Either that or Australia are even worse than I thought.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
0/1 for my tips so far. Maybe we shouldn’t read too much into the pool matches. Either that or Australia are even worse than I thought.
The reality is that, because the draw was so good, all the quarter finals are very close. All tough to call

Pocho

Great game, very proud of the argentine players, discipline and commitment can take you very high.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Hopefully tonight's match is a close game and not a one sided affair. Although if it is a beatdown I hope the All Blacks put up 50.

Zoo

Argentina deserved the win and anyway Wales would have been smashed in the semifinal. But seen enough from the young players to think that Gatland can develop another good side.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Am quite a casual rugby viewer, but the Haka seems a bit ridiculous. Used to love it when I was a kid, now I just think it's mad how it's still a part of it.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Gonna sit back and enjoy this. Good luck boys, hope you win me some money

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Aaron Smith throws his first pass to the floor then BB shanks his first kick

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Am quite a casual rugby viewer, but the Haka seems a bit ridiculous. Used to love it when I was a kid, now I just think it's mad how it's still a part of it.
Yeah I don’t get it. Why do they allow them to do what is basically an intimidation tactic? It’s mad.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I'm biased but Retallick is the best in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.